疼吗-不疼
Does it hurt? - No.
那就好
Good.
嘿
Hey...
那张照片
That photo.
啊一这是你小的时候吗
Is that you as a boy?
咂是的
Um, yeah.
所以我猜你不是天生就...
So I guess you weren't born..
抱歉我不该管这么多一没事的
I'm sorry. It's not my place. - It's okay.
人们可能会问你很多问题吧
People probably ask you a lot of questions.
我介意的不是这些问题
It's not the questions I, mind so much.
不是吗
No?
我想人们有时候会很残酷吧
People can be cruel, I imagine.
你有根睫毛粘在脸上
You have an eyelash.
我帮你拿掉
Let me get it. -...
我
我该走了
have to go. I.
一我我很抱歉一不不不用道歉
I'm... I'm sorry. - No, no, no.
我我没注意时间
I... I didn't realize what time it was.
抱歉只是
I'm sorry. It's just, um...
没有人
No one...
从来没有人
No one's ever...
摸过我的脸
Touched m... My face before.
你的第一次试镜有点
Your first audition was a little.
我有听心灵上的创伤
I was, traumatized,
因为我的一个朋友
because a... a friend,
童年时期最好的朋友
childhood best friend was...
也是有很严重的这种疾病
Had very much, this condition.
就像爱德华你剧中的爱德华
Like Edward, your Edward.
别告诉我他的名字也叫爱德华
Don't tell me his name was Edward.
那不是
No, no.
他叫罗尼一他会表演吗
Ronnie. -Can Lonnie act?
他已经去世了
He died. Um, which is.
因为如此我感到有些迷茫
And so I.. I felt overwhelmed.
你懂的
You know,
这也是为什么
and... And..
And that's why I really feel strongly
我强烈地想要出演这个角色
that I have to play this part.
这是种悼念朋友的好方式
That's one way to honor a friend.
看看吧
Check it out.
所以你也认识一位像爱德华这样的人吗
So did you know an Edward?
位爱德华这样的人难道这不能是
An Edward? This can't just be a story
我聪慧的想象力虚构出的故事吗
my brilliant imagination has cooked up?
你懂的我认识几个人
I've known, you know, a couple of people.
这个角色更像是听怎么说呢
It's more of, um... What's the word?
对他们的致敬-更像是他们的结合体
Tribute. -Amalgamation.
噢一其中也有我的影子
It's me, too.
这个角色的一部分在某种程度上是源于我自己的
Part of the character is based on myself in a way.
这
It's... It's, um...
这这何以见得
How... How... How is that?
跟你说实话理想情况下
To be perfectly blunt, I'd wanted to cast
我想找一个
a person who looks, well,
完全长得就是那个样子的人来出演
who looks like that, ideally. -
但这很困难一旦执着于这个想法
But it's... It's hard. You get fixated on this idea,
and, um, if it's not right, it's not right.
你肯定在脑海中已经有确切的人选
You had someone specific in mind.
问题是如果一个人患了这种疾病
The question is, do you cast someone
即使他其他方面不符合条件你也会让他出演吗
with a condition even though it's not the right fit?
因为他的长相满足丑陋的要求
Is it wrong to cast someone
就让他出演这样对吗
because of their disfigurement?
甚至于这算不算是压榨他们的价值呢
Exploitative even?
人们会不会出于猎奇来看呢
Will people come to gawk?
你如何界定这是否道德
Where's the ethical line?
你知道吗这很有趣因为
You know, it's funny because, um,
爱德华对自己的外表感到羞惭
Edward has this awkwardness in his own skin,
所以看到你这样正常面貌的人
and it's kind of brilliant in a way,
出演他那样的人
seeing you who looks like you,
是非常奇妙的
but you're not yourself.
你是你又不是你
You have this mask, this other person a,
这种不和谐
and it creates this dissonance,
让我豁然开朗
and it just... It clicked for me.
这一切深深打动了我
It was strangely affecting.
感觉就像看到自己创作的形象活了过来
It was like seeing my own creation come to life.
嘿萨布隆斯基先生一你好
Hey, Mr. Sablo sky. -Hey.
他看不见鞋子要脱掉
He's blind. Shoes off please.
包不要脱掉-什么
Not the bag. -What?
开玩笑的
Just kidding.
放地上就行
Just put it on the floor.
这就是你呢你写作的地方吗
Is this where you, you do your writing?
哦我从来没用过它可能已经坏了
I never used it. I'm not sure it even works.
一看起来还能用-唔那它归你了
Seems to work. - It's yours.
这样它就有了合适的归宿
Give it a proper home.
它是从哪来的
What... Where did it come from?
看起来像是意大利产的
Looks Italian.
嗨
Hello.
一嗨-这猫叫什么名字
Hello. -Who... Who is this?
C. 普拉斯基 -C. 普拉斯基
C. Pulaski. -C. Pulaski.
C. 普拉斯基-好吧
C. Pulaski. - Yeah.
你饿吗
You hungry?
真是服了她
Goddamn her.
可恶一是谁啊
Who... Who is that?
是楼下那个难以忍♥受的老巫婆
It's this intolerable old hag down there.
你甚至不能光脚走路
You can't even walk barefoot in here.
好吧
Okay.
那里就是调酒台一我已经喝得够多了
There's the bar. -I've had enough
那就给我调点
Make me something.
你住这多久了
How long have you lived here?
老巫婆可能不太喜欢
I don't think the old hag's gonna.
这种动静
... like that.
哪个更糟
Well, what's worse?
我小心翼翼地不打扰那个
Me having to tiptoe around not to upset
神经过敏的贱♥人♥还是她不得不忍♥受楼上
the sensitive bitch, or her having to live
这个吵闹的贱
with such a noisy little bitch upstairs?
我宁愿一个人住在房♥子里
I would rather live in a house all by myself.
你没回答我的问题
That's not an answer.
一有条子来抓你吗一什么
Cops after you? -What?
你怎么一惊一乍的一我容易受惊
You're jumpy. -I startle easily.
是胆小鬼
Yeah. Nervous Nelly.
你觉得是那个贱♥人♥吗
You think it's the bitch?
嘿-不好意思
Hey. - I'm sorry.
我正好在区里顺道过来看看
I was just in the borough. I thought I'd drop in.
你不住在这你来这干嘛
You don't live here. What are you doing here?
我知道你见到我
can see you're as excited to see me
和我见到你一样开心-是卡尔
a s I am to see you. - Yes, Carl.
我没和你开玩笑都结束了
It's not a game. It's... It's over.
抱歉卡尔我这里有其他人
I'm sorry, Carl. I have someone here.
对就在这
Yeah, right here.
我是来问候你的
I'm here to come in, say hello.
我有客人好吗
I have a visitor. Okay?
什么意思
What... What does that mean?
是送货的吗
A... A delivery person?
不是你知道我什么意思
No. You know what that means.
别装傻
Don't act stupid.
你知道我的意思一好吧
You know what I mean. - Okay.
嘿
Bah!
我忍♥不住
I had to do that.
刚刚那是谁
Who was... Who was that?
前男友
Jilted lover.
嗯一好多前男友
So many jilted lovers.
不幸紧随着我
I leave a trail of tragedy in my wake.
我警告过你了
I warned you.
可悲的现实是我的脸是脆弱的
The sad reality is my face is fragile.
最重要的是
电影精选列表