Is that gonna be convincing?
另一个病情不同的人
Would another guy with some other affliction,
也能达到这种效果吗?
do just as well?
不知道也许他们会选一个
I don't know. Maybe they just cast,
普通人像是你啊我啊
you know, regular guy like you, right?
对吧? 他们现在
Or me, right? The way they do Shakespeare now
都让黑人演莎士比亚戏剧了
with Black people, right?
作品的感觉就不一样了
That puts a different kind of spin on it.
我看演出的时候就一直在想这些
So I'm thinking all this stuff during the show, right?
我跟你说实话三小时前
I mean, to be honest with you, three hours ago,
我真的想
I'm saying to myself, " Do I really wanna go
在没有空调的剧院里
"and sit in an un-air conditioned theater,
坐天知道多长时间
"for God knows how long,
只为看一个听都没听过的小演出吗?
"to see some little play I've never heard of?"
但这是我们的纪念日
But it's our anniversary.
而现在我思考的是这些东西
And now I'm thinking all this shit
我就知道这是部有趣的作品
so that's how I know it's an interesting play.
BY CAI LYNN IT TI
on the her
老天
Goddammit.
真见鬼
Bloody hell.
该死
Bollocks. Bollocks.
操
Fuck.
你自己也说了
Look, you said it yourself.
他怎么能变成你呢? 你们长得又不像
How can he become you? You're nothing alike.
这样既不可信也不必要
It's not believable, and it's not necessary.
她爱他本来的样子
She loves him for who he is.
这样太刻意了
It was contrived
我还是认为这个想法理论上是可行的
I still think the idea is theoretically sound.
但有一点我们没有考虑到
Though, what we didn't count on,
可能因为我是新手
and this might just stem from me being a novice,
观众花了两个小时
is that the audience has just spent two hours,
支持爱德华
rooting for Edward.
在此处的语境下也就是我
Which, in this particular iteration, is me.
如果另一个人直接走出来说
If someone else then walks out and goes,
哦现在我是爱德华了
" I'm Edward now,
即使这个人是肯尼思·布拉纳
even if it's Sir Kenneth Branagh, or whomever,
观众也是不认的
the audience will feel cheated.
我们打破了与观众心照不宣的共识
We've broken our pact with them.
他们完全有理由反抗
They'll rightly rebel.
听着我们还可以做朋友
Look, I still wanna be friends,
将来有其他项目我也会记得你
and I'll keep you in mind for future projects.
面具是我的
The mask is mine.
我要留着它
I'm keeping it.
我挺喜欢那个面具的
I've always liked that mask.
非常好的面具
Brilliant mask.
我是这么想的
You know what I think?
《悲惨世界》是杰作
I think Les Mis is a masterpiece.
《摩门经》极其搞笑
The Book of Mormon is hysterically funny.
你在······有空吗
What are you... Do you have any plans for.
那个瞎子在哪?
Where's the blind guy?
你怎么在这?
What are you doing here?
一你为什么生气? 一你为什么在这?
Why are you so upset? -Why are you here?
为什么奥斯华在这?
Why was Oswald here?
你怎么
How... How'd you..
关你什么事?
What business is that of yours?
因为我看见了
I know because I know.
我路过的时候····
I was passing by and.
我没必要跟你解释
I don't have to explain myself to you.
你对他了解多少? 他是谁?
What do you know about him? Who is he?
他真的叫奥斯华吗?
Is his name even Oswald?
听好了
'Cause let me tell you something,
他有孩子和女人
he's got a kid and a girl.
他在亲那个女的
He was kissing this other girl
他们在公园里散步
and they were walking in the park.
他过着双重人生你怎么看?
He's leading a double life. What do you think of that?
首先那是朱莉
Well, first of all, that's Jolie,
奥斯华的前妻他女儿凯莉的妈妈
Oswald's ex-wife and mother to his daughter, Kelly
他们还是非常好的朋友
And they're still really good friends.
碰巧的是
And as it happens,
奥斯华要搬进来了
Oswald is moving in there.
萨布隆斯基先生出事了奥斯华又在找地方住
Mr. Sablo sky had an accident, and Oswald's been needing
真不明白
a place to stay. I don't even know why
我为什么要跟你解释
I'm bothering to explain this to you.
我们之间没什么可说的了
We don't have anything more to say to each other.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你♥他♥妈♥干嘛呢?
What the fuck are you doing?
快滚吧
You gotta get the fuck outta here, man.
我现在是爱德华了
Well, I happen to be Edward now.
这边这位是盖
And this here is Guy.
盖
Guy...
演技非常好
he's a masterful actor.
谢谢
Thank you man! Yes.
是的
Yes, you are.
肯尼思·布拉纳
Kenneth Branagh.
来吧快呀
Come on. Come along, now.
快快快
Chop, chop. (
. Chop, chop, shake a leg.
赶快赶快
Shake a leg.
怎么样?
What do you think?
是不是超级棒?
Or is it smashing?
喜欢这个房♥间吗小姑娘
Do you like this room, little girl?
我知道这里和你一样小巧玲珑
I know it's quite small and petite like you.
你想在这儿做什么都行
It's a room where you can do anything you want.
你知道吧
You know that right?
你知道佩奇吗?
Do you know Peppa Pig?
噢她有点紧张她害羞了
Aw, she's a little nervous. She's shy.
不要哭泣不要叹气
J Don't cry, don't sigh J
世间仍有一线希望
J There's a silver lining In the sky J
当然啦我有点失望
Naturally, it's a bit disappointing,
希望我们还能做朋友
but I really do hope we can all remain friendly.
我没有恶意
I harbor no ill feelings.
请将仇恨留给共同的敌人
Let us keep our hatreds for the common enemy.
谢谢
Cheers!
谢谢你
Thank you.
你能不能······-不胜感激
Can you... - Much obliged!
好吧-天哪把插头拔掉
Okay. - Jesus. Unplug it.
好啊
Righty then.
恐惧是人本能的反应
Fear, is a reaction.
勇气是人做出的决定
Courage, is a decision.
我会想你的亲爱的
I'll miss you most all, darling.
一什么鬼一回头见
What the fuck? - Ta-ta, for now!
也许我们能一起走向辉煌
May be we'll ride to glory together.
都听你的亲爱的
Whatever you say, my darling.
打扰一下老兄
Excuse me, old chap.
你好像在亲我的女孩
I think you're kissing my girl!
看来我的替补
It appears my under study.
有点喝多了
has had a bit too much to drink.
替补? 不不不
Under study? No, no, no, no.
我们可以演出之后再
Maybe we could talk about this after the
不替补
No, no, no. No, under study.
之后再说一我是爱德华
After the performance. - I'm Edward!
一你一你不是爱德华
You... - You're not Edward.
一好你是爱德华-不
Okay, you're Edward. - No, no, no.
你是爱德华一这是我的红门
You're Edward. - This is my red door
这是我的沙发一你是爱德华
This is my couch. - You're Edward.
这是我的台词过来
These are my lines! Come here!
你偷走了我的人生
You stole my life!
滚开
Get off me!
一什么都是他的一盖你在做什么
He's got everything! - What the hell, Guy!
不我才是爱德华-冷静下来
No! I'm Edward! - Calm down,
我们好好说一我才是爱德华
and we can talk about this. - I'm Edward.
电影精选列表