好好
Okay, okay.
放开放开
Okay, let go! Let go!
我走我走
I'm gonna leave. I'm gonna leave.
一切都好请坐我们谈谈
Everything's fine. If you sit down, we can talk.
不
No!
把你的摘掉
Take yours off!
把你的摘掉-摘掉什么
Take yours off! -Take what off?
过来
Get over here!
盖
Guy.
不
No!
天啊盖
My God. Guy!
哦不我做了什么
No. What have I done? What have I done?
不盖
No! Guy! No, Guy!
我做了什么
What have I done?
我太用力了
I don't know my own strength.
盖
Guy! Guy.
我已经说过无数遍了
I know I keep saying it, man,
我能在这里真是太荣幸了
but it is such an honor.
噢这是我们的荣幸
Truly, the honor is all ours.
我们再兴奋不过了
We couldn't be more excited.
我说实话我觉得
I mean, frankly, I think
你应该来演一噢不
you should be playing it. - No.
一我可不敢奢望一不说真的
I wouldn't dream of it. - No, honestly, I think
我觉得你很特别
you got something special.
你有真正的魅力
Real charisma.
如你所知
I mean, it takes a name
得到资金是需要知名度的
to get these things funded, as you know
但我想说
But I want you to know,
把这件事做好对我很重要
it's important to me to get it right
所以我才想你们相处一段时间
And that's why I wanted to spend some time with you,
并且
and, you know,
不算是学习吧就是观察问
not study really, but observe, ask questions.
研究
Research,
一娱乐圈是这么叫的一嗯
as they say in the biz.
我觉得你应该
Well, I think it's important for you
按自己的想法来解读
to interpret this as you want.
一好一我是说爱德华
Right. - I mean, Edward was
是英格丽德的想象我之前所做的
envisioned by Ingrid, and what I was doing earlier,
是盖首创的
Guy here completely pioneered.
一对极了一我在解读盖
Right on. - I'm interpreting Guy.
盖在解读英格丽德
interpreting Ingrid.
你只是进化过程的下一步
And you're just the next and final step
也是最后一步
in the evolutionary process.
太酷了
Yeah, that's really cool.
我也想问你一些问题
I'd love to ask you some questions, too.
这件事需要协作
Really cool. Kind of a collaborative thing
他们会用某种面具
Will they be using some... Some mask
或化妆品吗? 一怎么了
or makeup of some sort? -Why?
我不知道
don't know.
超出我能力范围了
It's beyond my pay grade.
我其实不太参与这部分讨论
I'm not really part of those discussions.
如今他们有很多办法能让特效看起来真实
They can do a lot these days to make it look real.
相当真实
Pretty real.
我其实不担心这些
But, you know, I don't worry about that stuff
我觉得只要我把《爱德华》做好
I think as long as I do my job getting Edward right
这些都不成问题
it'll come through.
其余都是锦上添花一的确
The rest is just icing. - Very true.
干杯
Cheers.
这样不行
It's not working.
操
Whoo! - Fuck!?
我第一
Fuck. -Number one.
那个打字机好酷
That's a cool typewriter.
送你了
You can have it.
我希望有一位女士
I wish I had a woman, too,
能和我在月光下漫步
walking with me under the moon
手挽手微笑着
and holding my arm and smiling,
我幻想着忘我了
and then I dream and I forget.
然后我看到了自己在墙上投下的影子
And then I see the shadow of my profile on the wall.
好了走进来
There you go. Step in.
做得好
Good man.
一只脚很好
Other foot. Perfect.
慢慢来走
All right. Nice and easy, here we go.
一只脚再一只脚
One foot after the other.
好继续一我去购物了
Perfect. Rock on. -Gonna go shopping.
你们需要什么吗-不用了谢谢
Anyone need anything? -No, thanks.
我要出门了你们需要什么吗
I'm heading out. You guys need anything?
我问过了
I just asked.
如果有需要给我打电♥话♥就行
Well, if something changes, give me a call.
我不打扰了
'm gonna get out your hair
我送你出去-我八点左右回来
I'll walk you out. -I'll be back around 8:00.
拜拜
Toodle-oo.
他俩到底
What the fuck is
怎么回事
going on in here?
他的脸怎么了
What's going on with his face?
他很有钱吗
Fuck, I mean, is he rich or something?
她到底····
Like, what does she.
难道她
Is she.
我还没见过这么离谱的事
That's the craziest shit I ever saw.
忘拿耳机了抱歉
Forgot my headphones. Sorry, sorry.
你们继续
You guys carry right on.
没问题老板
No problem, boss.
咱停一下吧
You know, let's pause for a second,
我得上个厕所
I gotta take a leak.
你继续一步接着一步
Keep going. Just put one foot in front of the other.
在一两天之前我想出外去游荡
J A day or two ago I thought I'd take a ride
那位美丽小姑娘她坐在我身旁
J And soon Miss Fanny Bright was seated by my side
那马儿瘦又老
J The horse was lean and lan k.. J
害我们遭了殃
J And we, we got up so t
叮叮当叮叮当铃儿响叮当 J
J Jingle bell s, jingle bell s jingle all the way J
我们滑雪多快乐』
J What fun it is to ride..
嘿你介意我
Hey, man, do you mind if I grab
拿瓶矿泉水吗
One of these seltzer s?
我们滑雪多快乐
J What fun it is to ride
我们坐在雪撬上
In a one-horse open sleigh, hey
小叮叮当叮叮当
Jingle bells, jingle bell s
小铃儿响叮当
J Jingle all the way
我们滑雪多快乐我们坐在雪撬上
F What fun it is to ride In a one-horse open sleigh
我听见了响动
I heard noises.
下一球我来
Next shot, I got you.
兄弟鞋不错啊
Hey man, nice shoes.
新泽西州李堡在哪
Where's Fort Lee, man? New Jersey.
你有没有礼貌
Where's your manners?
兄弟你爹娘肯定丑死了
Man, you must have had some ugly parents.
祝你得癌症
I hope you die of cancer,
祝你丑陋的孩子也得癌症
and your ugly children die of cancer
祝你一整个丑陋的家族
And your whole ugly bloodline of,
都从上帝创造的美丽地球
ugly degenerates wiped off the face
消失殆尽
of God's beautiful earth.
鞋不错兄弟
Nice shoes, man.
瞧瞧这是谁
Do I believe my eyes?
THE JOSEPH PAPP KETS ON SALE
我们收养了露西她的女儿
Yeah, we adopted Lucy, her.. Her daughter
说出来我都不敢信
And, it's crazy to even say it.
她现在读研了
She's in grad school now.
是的
She is.
盖你一定要来看演出
You have to come and see the play, Guy.
一别逼他一他想来的
Don't pressure him. -He wants to come.
是吧盖-是当然
Right, Guy? -Yeah, of course.
你什么时候有空今晚吗
When... When are you free? Tonight?
一多会儿一晚八点整
When... What time? -8:00 p. m., sharp.
好一你可以和我坐在一起
电影精选列表