And it's imperative
我在这个基础上建立我的生活
that I conduct my life based upon this fact.
如有疑虑提心吊胆
When in doubt, live in fear.
这就是我的言
That's my mantra.
避开舞厅或者说一切拥挤的场所
Stay out of ballrooms, or crowded places in general.
待人友善态度恭敬
Be nice to people. Be deferential
退一步海阔天空
Be the big ger man.
嘴上说着必要时就争论其实则不然
Argue if I must, and I must n't really,
只有和对方离得够远我感觉安全了
only from a safe distance.
或者有强大的朋友保护时我才会争论
Or under the protection of some powerful friend
倘若我有朋友
if l even had one and if he could
而且他靠得住的话
then be relied upon.
我对自己说
I tell myself,
"爱德华不要引人注意"
" Edward, don't call attention to yourself."
这是个无用的建
It's a useless a d... Ad.
抱歉我打扰了
Pardon the, intrusion.
我遇见过一位选角导演
met this casting director, unique and unusual
他专长于寻找独特和罕见的面相
physio gnomie s is his specialty.
他跟我说了这部
And he told me about this interesting play,
你正在试镜的有趣戏剧
you're auditioning for,
觉得我可能很适合这个角色
and thought I could potentially be a perfect fit.
我不会演戏但我想
So I'm no actor, but I thought
咱就来这儿瞧一眼
let's come down here, give it a gander.
从我刚看的这一小段来说
And from the tidbit I've just seen,
这似乎是一部相当奇特的作品
seems like a rather curious piece.
可惜角色已经有人扮演了
But alas, I see the role is filled,
我看啊还相当合适
and rather ably, I must say.
所以恭喜大家
So congrats to all involved.
祝你们好运演出成功
And best of luck. Break a leg, as they say.
等开演了我一定来看
I'll be sure to see it when it comes out.
保重
Take care.
等等
Wait. Wait, wait.
一什么一等一下
What? -Wait. Hold on.
你有面具吗
You have the mask?
什么
What?
去戴上
Put it on.
一为什么一按我说的做
Why? -Just do what I tell you.
你不想看我吗
You don't wanna look at me?
戴上嘛那是我的作品
Come on. It's my creation.
不停
No, stop.
怎么了
What's the problem?
这也太扯了
This is so fucked up.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你看起来很可笑
You look ridiculous.
这位终于卖♥♥掉科特兰地♥产♥的先生
I just wanna say a toast to the man who sold
我想敬他一杯
the Cortland property, finally.
太无敌了
King of'em all. -.
只有半个厕所的鬼地方
Shit hole with half a bathroom.
干杯老兄
Chin-chin, my little man.
一干杯一爱德华
Chin-chin, indeed. - Edward.
你可能不认得我了
Hey, you probably don't remember me.
我们是在
We met back at the, um..
剧场遇到的我是奥斯华
... theatre. Oswald.
一爱德华?
I... - Edward?
抱歉爱德华是谁?
? 一你好
- I'm sorry. Edward? - Um, hi.
什么爱德华?-没什么
Sorry, what? Edward? - It's... It's nothing.
噢你只在台上叫爱德华
Ooh, you're only Edward on the telly
抱歉这个笑话不好笑
Sorry, awful joke.
你在现实世界叫什么
What do you go by in the civilian world?
盖-盖·莫拉茨
Guy. - Guy Morat z.
我管他叫帅哥
Fabio is what I call him.
你想坐下吗奥斯华?
Do you wanna pull up a seat, Oswald?
好啊我刚好有空
I've got a few moments, sure.
太神秘了
This is all very, very mysterious.
你对我们这位谜一样的朋友了解多少?
What secret intel have you got about our enigmatic friend?
我只知道你们亲爱的朋友莫拉茨先生
Only that your dear friend, Mr. Mor at z,
在一部即将成为经典的戏剧中饰演主角
is starring in a soon-to-be, classic theatrical production.
饰演? 他是演员?
Star? Like as an actor?
不是这部······作品
No, it's... It's... It's a small, production.
一戏剧制♥作♥非常小-哦好的
Play. Um... -Okay.
谢谢你告诉我
Well, thank you so much for telling me.
我感觉和你更亲近了
It makes me feel very close to you.
一很难······一你们的朋友
It's hard to, um, it, it's... -Your friend plays a man
演一个面容丑陋的角色叫爱德华
with a disfigured face. Name of Edward.
面容丑陋?
Disfigured face?
他戴着一个非常真实的面具
And he dons a very convincing mask.
面具还在完善
Well, it's still being perfected.
那个只是样品
It's a prototype.
故事类似《美女与野兽》
It's a sort of a Beauty and the Beast yarn.
可以这么看吧
That's one way of looking at it.
我喜欢《美女与野兽》
I love Beauty and the Beast.
叫做一就叫《爱德华》
No. Well, it's called... -It's called just Edward,
想必意味着你就是这部剧的主演
which presumably means that you are the star of the show.
盖是百老汇明星?
Our Guy, a Broadway star?
外百老汇-外不外的都没差
Off-Broadway. -Off-Broadway, Broadway.
这是他走向成功的第一步
His first step on the road to glory.
演艺界一我只看了
Show business. - I saw
一点点但是我大吃一惊
a little bit of it, and I was gobsmacked.
我就知道你过着双重人生
You were leading a double life, and I knew it.
他把我们都骗了
He's cheating on us, that's what he's doing.
我感觉·····我把事情
I.. I'm getting the feeling I've messed things
搞砸了
up for you tonight.
对啊你把他戳穿了瞧他尴尬的
Yeah, you've outed him. Look how embarrassed he is.
一我没······一这么你真是·····
I'm not... - Little bashful, you are...
他总是这么害羞
He's always embarrassed.
他就是这样
He's this little, like, Nervous Nelly,
我一直叫他胆小鬼
I always call him, you know? - Well, you should
他就像七个小矮人里的害羞鬼
see him when he gets bashful like the seven dwarfs.
你想喝点什么吗奥斯华
Would you like a drink, Oswald?
其实我得溜了
I... Actually, I have to skedaddle.
很高兴见到大家
But it was lovely meeting all of you.
如果我造成了任何不便
And a thousand apologies
真是万分抱歉
if I caused any discomfiture at all.
一轮不到我来 一不不
It wasn't my place to... - No, no, no.
揭露你的秘密
... to reveal your secret.
哦没有-希望能再见到你们
It's... - I will hopefully meet
而你我的朋友
all of you again, and I will see you,
你演出时我会在第一排为你喝彩的
my friend, on stage, cheering from the front row.
保重很高兴见到你们
Take care. Lovely meeting you all
拜拜奥斯华
Bye, bye, Oswald.
我的鲁莽令我羞愧不已
I'm mortified by my recklessness,
希望这件事不会影响到我们的关系
and I hope this doesn't come between us.
我只是想告诉你
I just wanted to make sure you knew
我非常享受你的表演
how much I enjoyed your performance.
一保重盖一什么时候演出?
Take care, Guy. - When is it?
我们能去吗?
I mean, can we come?
有没有你那个小麻子
Does it have your little pock mark..
我喜欢他的口音
I like that guy's accent.
一他是本地人吗?-话说爱德华
Is he from around here? - So, Edward...
别那样叫我-爱德华
Don't call me that. - Edward.
首先你叫这个很可爱
It's a cute name on you, first of all.
我就是不明自他说·····
I just don't understand. He talks..
他对观众说话的时候
He speaks to the audience in..
是那种哲学的长篇大论
In these long philosophical monologues,
然后他对菲奥娜说话的时候
and then when he talks to Fiona,
一就嘻住了-对你觉得台词不够吗
he's monosyllabic. -Yeah. You want more lines?
你连现在的那几句都记不住
You can barely remember the ones you have.
还有为什么他非得那么感激
And why does he have to be so grateful to her?
就因为他的脸一他没有感激
Just because he has this... - He's not grateful!
他跟她说个话就欠她的了?
He's so indebted to her just for talking to him?
电影精选列表