谢谢你所做的一切
Thank you for all of this.
是啊 你看起来好像一辈子没这么开心过
Yeah, you look like you're having the time of your life.
不 我是认真的 谢谢你
No, I mean it. Thank you.
在过去的20年里 我一直在回想这些日子
I've spent the last 20 years looking back at these days
一直觉得它们是多么的神奇
and just remembering how amazing they were.
直觉告诉我现在你脸上流出的
Something tells me those aren't tears of joy
不是喜悦的泪水
coming out of your face right now.
是啊 我刚被我十几岁的女儿
Yeah, well, I did just get reamed out
在聚会上骂了一顿
by my teenage daughter at a house party
因为我表现得太放荡
for acting like a slut.
- 哎哟 - 是吗?
- Ouch. - Right?
不过 她的确有理
She does have a point, though.
我最近只顾自己太多了
I have been super self-absorbed lately.
我觉得你很酷
I think you're cool.
我的意思是 你懂的 对吧?
I mean, you know that, right?
我一直觉得你很酷
I'm always gonna think you're cool.
对
Duh.
嘿 我知道你和我有可能
Hey, I know that you and I have maybe
已经开始了一些事情
sorta started something here,
但我真的觉得我得退出了
but I really think I've gotta pull back
并且要多关注一下我的女儿
and focus more on my daughter.
毕竟 她现在读高中毕业班了
After all, it is her last year of high school,
你我都知道这并不容易
and you and I both know that isn't always easy.
是的 嗯…
Yeah, uh...
谢谢你让一个书呆子能和学校里最酷的女孩约会
Thanks for letting a nerd date the coolest girl in school.
谢谢你让一个单身母亲
Thanks for letting a single mom
和著名的亿万富翁约会
date a famous billionaire.
数三下然后分手?
Break up on three?
一 二 三
One, two, three.
我知道在高中和你的前任做朋友
I know it's not always cool in high school
你知道 并不总是件很酷的事…
to be, you know, friends with your ex...
我真的很高兴我们彼此了解了对方
I'm really glad we got to know each other.
谢谢
Thanks.
好了 如果我想成为一个更好的榜样
Okay, if I'm gonna focus on being a better role model,
我们可能该离开卧室了
we should probably get out of the bedroom.
大家都知道 在高中派对上
Everyone knows, at high school parties,
只有在想上♥床♥的时候才会去卧室
you only go to the bedroom if you're trying to get laid.
我们要做♥爱♥吗?
Were we gonna have sex?
我不…
I don't--
- 杰西卡 - 噢天呐
- Jessica! - Oh, my God.
这是谁 我以为你在和特伦特约会
Who is this? I thought you were dating Trent.
这是肖恩 我的朋友
This is Shawn, my friend.
不像你 我觉得没有必要
Unlike you, I don't feel the need
和高中的每个男生都亲热
to make out with every guy in high school.
我一直以为这是当男朋友的料
I always thought this was boyfriend material.
你的“朋友”?
Your "friend"?
这就是你偷偷溜进空卧室的原因吗?
Is that why you're sneaking into an empty bedroom?
你要在这里干什么?
What were you gonna do in here?
我要做什么? 你在做什么?
What am I doing? What are you doing?
你们在做♥爱♥吗?
Are you guys having sex?
- 恶 没有 - 要是我 就不会说“恶”
- Ew, no. - I'm not sure I'd use "ew."
你们在做♥爱♥吗?
Are you having sex?
你们俩来这儿是干这个的吗?
Is that why you two came in here?
你打算就这样失去你的贞操吗?
Is this how you're planning on losing your virginity?
等等 你还是处♥女♥? 天哪
Wait, you're still a virgin? Sweet!
你们俩显然有很多事要谈 所以…
You two clearly have a lot of shit to talk about, so...
是的 我觉得他是对的
Yeah, I think he's right.
不是说贞操的事 只是…
Not about the virginity thing, just...
…很明显 你们显然需要解决一下彼此间存在的问题
...you guys clearly have to figure out this between you.
我喜欢老师的鸡♥巴♥
规则清楚了吗?
We all know the rules?
- 噢 看那个 - 不
- Oh, look at that. - No.
还有… 还有 噢
And-- and, oh.
它想指那边
It wants to go there.
你们玩得开心吗?
Are you guys having a good time?
为什么我们高中没喝醉过?
Why didn't we ever get drunk in high school?
这真是太棒了
This is awesome.
我把衬衫落在车里了
I lost my shirt in the car.
没关系 我说?
Never mind, you know what?
我去拿你的衬衫 好吗?
I'm gonna get you your shirt, okay?
亲爱的
Sweet.
嘿… 嘿
Hey-- hey.
嘿 你们在这里干什么?
Hey, what are you guys doing here?
史蒂夫邀请的我们
Steve invited us.
史蒂夫 你邀请老师们了吗?
Steve, did you invite the teachers?
什么?
What?
- 我们该走了 - 不 不 不 不 不
- We should go. - No, no, no, no, no.
我很高兴你们来了
I am glad you guys are here.
嗯 我给你们拿点喝的
Uh, let me get you guys a drink.
艾琳 你来了
Erin, you made it!
史蒂夫 艾琳是我们的老师之一
Steve, Erin is one of our teachers.
滚蛋 什么鬼?
Fuck off, what?
没门 我会记得你的
There is no way. I would've remembered you.
那时候你 差不多 才七岁吧?
What were you, like, seven years old?
然后呢? 你看看她现在
What? Look at her.
听着 我答应给女士苏打水 好吗
Look, I promised the girls a soda, okay?
回头见
I'll see you around.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
你们来了
You're here.
不 这他妈的是什么?
No. What the fuck is this?
- 嗯? - 你喜欢这个
- Huh? - You love it.
- 不 我不喜欢 - 你喜欢
- No, I don't. - You love it.
- 我告诉你我不喜欢 我不喜欢 - 你喜欢
- I told you I don't. I don't. - You love it.
我…
I--
我就知道我不该来这里
I knew I shouldn't have come here.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
- 我可以解释 - 放松点 我知道了 室内聚会
- I can explain. - Relax, I get it. House party.
一切都是你伟大的重来活动的一部分
All part of your big do-over.
不管怎样 进行得怎么样了?
How's it going, anyway?
嗯 很好
Uh, pretty good.
当你有足够的钱改写历史时
When you have enough money to rewrite history,
- 感觉如何? - 你是什么意思?
- what does that look like? - What do you mean?
- 我是说 你现在很酷吗? - 非常酷
- I mean, are you cool now? - Pretty much.
- 被邀请参加所有的派对? - 对
- Invited to all the parties? - Yep.
- 所有人都知道你的名字? - 是的
- And everyone knows your name? - Yeah.
有时他们甚至还会起哄 亚当 亚当 亚当
Sometimes they even chant it. Adam, Adam, Adam.
你和那些辣妹亲热了吗?
Did you make out with all the hot chicks?
我刚吻了学校里最性感的女孩
Well, I kinda just kissed the hottest girl in the school,
或者说她吻了我 我不确定
or she kissed me, I don't know.
我只是觉得很自然 我没有…
It just felt so natural I didn't--
但行不通的
That's not gonna work
因为 嗯 我们想要的东西不同
'cause, um, we just want different things.
我们还是做朋友比较好
We're better off as friends.
我不明白你为什么如此努力
I don't understand why you're trying so hard
不去做你自己
not to be yourself.
一个书呆子? 你觉得当书呆子很酷吗?
A nerd? You think it's cool to be a nerd?
我就是个书呆子
I'm a nerd.
你不可能是个书呆子
There's no way you have ever been a nerd.
为什么你只能“跑过”一个野营地 却不能“跑”过?
Why can you only "ran" through a campsite, but never "run"?
因为会经过帐篷(英文中 经过帐篷的发音与过去时态的发音相近)
Because it's past tents.
好吧 好吧 妈的 你是个书呆子
Okay, well, okay. Shit, you are a nerd.
好吧 也许是书呆子和受欢迎的人
Okay, ah, maybe nerds and popular people
这两个身份不该共存
just aren't supposed to be together.
也许她只是不喜欢你接吻的方式
Maybe she just didn't like the way you kiss.
什么? 不会
What? No.
电院《书呆子复仇记》
The movie Revenge of the Nerds?
书呆子是接吻高手
Nerds are great kissers.
当他戴着黑武士面具的时候
When he wears the Darth Vader mask.
- 不会吧? - 我想我从来没看过
- What? - I don't think I've ever seen
《书呆子复仇记》
Revenge of the Nerds.
我知道达斯·维德是谁
电影精选列表