I know who Darth Vader is.
但这并不能帮我回忆起我从未看过的电影
That doesn't help me remember a movie I've never seen.
好吧 你管自己叫书呆子
Okay, and you call yourself a nerd.
而你说自己是接吻高手
And you call yourself an incredible kisser.
我是
I am.
- 真的吗? - 绝对是
- Really? - Absolutely.
证明这一点
Prove it.
哦 我的天 不是在我身上证明 怪咖
Oh, my God. Not on me, weirdo.
好吧 我想错了
Okay, I misread that.
没错
Yeah.
挪一下 麻烦挪一下
Move. Please move.
挪一下
Move.
- 嗯? - 亲爱的 我们走
- Hmm? - Honey, let's go.
该走了 走吧 我们回家吧
It's time to go, come on. Let's go home.
我们走吧 现在起床
Let's go. Get up now.
喔 喔 喔 喔 冷静一下
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Settle down.
这里怎么回事?
What's happening here?
- 别多管闲事 - 放松点
- Mind your own business. - Easy, now.
我说了别多管闲 哇
I said mind your own busi-- whoa!
打架 打架 打架
Fight! Fight! Fight!
- 放松点 - 停下来
- Relax! - Stop it!
让一让 让一让
Move, move!
- 噢 好啊 - 噢
- Oh, yes. - Ooh.
噢 天呐
Oh, my God.
老兄 那是你的哥哥姐姐吗?
Dude, is that your brother and sister?
真恶心 恶
That is disgusting. Ew.
- 噢 天呐 - 喔 喔 喔 喔
- Oh, God. - Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
- 肖恩 等等 - 这什么鬼?
- Shawn, wait. - What the hell?
音乐怎么回事 婊♥子♥们?
What happened to the music, bitches?
你去哪儿了? 你错过了一个很棒的派对
Where have you been? You're missing one hell of a party.
你在跟我开玩笑吧?
Are you kidding me right now?
你一直都在这里 参加派对?
You've been here the whole time, partying?
你没有 哪怕一秒钟 停下来想一想
You didn't, for one second, just stop to think,
“格雷格在哪里? 我想知道格雷格在哪儿”
"Where's Greg? I wonder where Greg might be."
一秒钟也没有? 你根本就没那么想过?
Not for one second? You didn't think that at all?
你干嘛这么混♥蛋♥?
Why are you being such a dick?
嗷
Ow.
打他 打他 打他 打他
Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
屙裤货又回来了
The return of Shits-his-pantsky.
- 真恶心 - 呃
- That's so gross. - Ew.
噢 天呐
Oh, my God.
派这个混♥蛋♥
Fuckin' Pi.
我们以前是多好的一对
It's a nice lineup we got back here.
- 你在学校过得怎么样? - 你想亲热吗?
- How are you enjoying school? - You wanna make out?
我真的很喜欢
I'm actually really enjoying it.
我觉得这次挺有意思的
I'm finding it interesting this time around.
我觉得你这次挺有意思的
I'm finding you interesting this time around.
我的名字是什么?
What's my first name?
违规停车罚单
Parking Ticket.
因为你全身上下写满了罚金
'Cause you got fine written all over you.
你喝醉了 我不会同意的 抱歉
You're drunk. It's not gonna happen, sorry.
这是你的损失 像你这样的女孩多得很
Your loss. Girls like you are a dime a dozen.
你知道 她们会假装得盛装出席
You know, they'll pretend like you got all dressed up
来到这里 很机智的样子 谈论些中东政♥治♥
to come here, be witty, and talk about Middle East politics.
发给 妈妈 这就是特莱弗在学习
我们要做♥爱♥吗?
Are we gonna fuck or what?
你没生气吧? 嗯?
You're not mad, are ya?
混♥蛋♥
Shit.
他妈的 妈的—走开
Fuck. Fuck, mother-- go away.
草泥马 该死的白♥痴♥
Motherfucker. Fucking idiot.
- 操 - 格雷格 是我 让我进来
- Fuck! - Greg, it's me. Let me in.
我说了 滚开
I said go away!
直接进去就好了
Just walk in.
我13岁的时候 我的父母就把锁取掉了
My parents took the locks off when I was 13.
我手♥枪♥打得太多了
I was jerking off too much.
他们以为这能阻止我
They thought it'd stop me.
然而并不能
It didn't.
我嘞个靠
Holy shit!
鸡♥巴♥真漂亮 我靠
Nice wiener. Holy shit!
你裤子里是有屎吗?
Is that shit in your pants?
操 普洛宾 滚出去
Fuck, Probyn, get the fuck out!
亚当干过这个吗?
Did Adam do this?
滚出去
Get out!
他说他还需要一分钟
He said he's gonna need a minute.
- 格雷格 - 听着 让我走
- Greg. - Look, let me go.
你要去哪 该死的屙裤货?
Where are you going, Shit's-his-pansky?
我知道你今晚过得很糟糕 好吗?
I know you've had a rough night, okay?
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
你让我拉在了裤子里
You made me shit my pants.
我怎么能让你拉到裤子里?
How could I make you shit your pants?
你知道吗? 没关系 我是说…
You know what? It doesn't matter, I mean...
今晚真♥他♥妈♥的 甚至不止是今晚
Fuck tonight. It's not even about tonight.
整个高中重新来过 真是狗屎
This whole high school do-over, it's been shit.
其中一部分很酷
Some of it's been cool.
不 一点都不酷
No, it hasn't been cool.
你一点都不酷 你永远也不会变酷
You're not cool. You'll never be cool.
这是个笑话 你是个笑话
It's a joke. You're a joke.
嘿 我想我们既然在开派对
Hey, I thought we were having a party.
谁想点些自♥制♥的烟花?
Who wants to light off some homemade fireworks?
- 操 - 快跑
- Fuck! - Clear out!
谁能告诉我为什么那些孩子们没有被逮捕?
Will someone tell me why those kids weren't arrested?
因为他们是孩子 我们是成年人 笨蛋
Because they're kids and we're adults, dumbass.
嗯 从法律上说 我们这个月17岁
Uh, legally, we're 17 this month.
你知道我们只是在重新过17岁的生活 对吧?
You know that we're just reliving 17, right?
我们实际上没有回到17岁
We didn't actually turn 17.
不要互相指责 这是他的错
Don't blame each other. It's his fault.
是的 我的生活本来很好 直到你搞了这花活
Yeah, my life was going fine until you pulled this stunt.
一个月你就给我们一年的工资
You offered us one year's salary for one month.
我们当然答应了 我们是来赚钱的
Of course we said yes. We're here for the money.
别这样 伙计们 我们玩得很开心
Come on, you guys. We've been having a good time.
这是我们重新让高中精彩起来的机会
This is our chance to make high school awesome.
你是唯一一个需要重新来过的人
You're the only one that needed a do-over.
对我们其他人来说 高中生活已经他妈的太棒了
For the rest of us, high school was pretty fucking awesome.
派对 做♥爱♥ 荒废人生
Partying, fucking, and getting wasted.
你是唯一一个不得不花钱
You're the only one that had to buy
去体验酷的高中生活的人
a cool high school experience.
我管这叫失败
I call fail.
书呆子
Nerd.
真是一坨屎
What a piece of shit.
我们还是要投票选出毕业演讲者 对吧?
We're still gonna vote on valedictorian, though, right?
好了 白♥痴♥们 我们走 我们走
All right, dick heads, let's go, let's go.
嘿
Hey.
你把手♥机♥落在家里了
You left your phone at home.
一个叫达茜的人给你发了信息
Someone named Darcie messaged you.
她说:“别问了 不可能的”
She said, "Stop asking, it's not going to happen."
但克莱尔说她得了唐氏综合症
But Claire said that she's "down syndrome."
我想这是自动更正(唐氏综合征和去楼下的26键拼法相似)
I assume that's an autocorrect.
顺便说一下 我给泰勒松绑了
I untied Tyler, by the way.
我发现他在后院哭个不停
I found him crying in the back yard.
操
Shit.
我就知道我们忘了什么事
I knew we forgot something.
那是个玩笑
It was a joke.
我本打算晚些时候给他松绑的
I was gonna untie him later.
但是你没有
But you didn't.
我还收到了丹的视频
I also received a video from Dan
真是大开眼界
that was very eye-opening.
你的其他东西都在前院
The rest of your stuff is in the front yard.
等…等等 什么视频?
W-wait. What video?
感谢你的时间 典狱长
Thanks for the time, Warden.
我们对你很失望
We are disappointed in you.
爸 妈 我可以解释
Dad, Mom, I can explain.
电影精选列表