- What's up, ladies? - Hey.
你来参加毕业舞会吗?
Are you coming to this grad dinner prom thing?
派在买♥♥ 吃的和饮料
Pi's buying. Food and drinks.
不 我要回家了
No, I'm gonna go home
然后花点时间陪我女儿
and spend some time with my daughter.
来吧 这是我们自♥由♥的能真正做自己的
Come on, it's our last day of freedom
最后一天了
to be who we truly are.
知道吗 我已经弄明白了
You know, I figured out
我真正应该是谁 我是一个母亲
who I truly am, and I am a mom.
而且我觉得这样很好
And I'm okay with that.
- 再见 女士们 - 我希望我也有一个这么酷的妈妈
- Ciao. Ladies. - Wish I had a cool mom.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿 艾米
Oh, uh, hey, Amy.
嗯 这是给你的
Um, this is for you.
- 这是什么? - 我给我的前夫打了个电♥话♥
- What's this? - I called my ex-husband,
他的阿姨是洛杉矶的经纪人
and his aunt is an agent in L. A.
她说她可以帮你
And she said she could help you out.
- 你是认真的吗? - 嗯哼
- Are you serious? - Mm-hmm.
谢谢你 你确定你不想来吗?
Thank you. Are you sure you don't wanna come?
是的 是的 当然
Yeah. Yeah, positive.
拜
Bye.
玩得开心
Have fun!
你得承认 尽管发生了这么多糗事
For all the shitty stuff that happened, you have to admit,
每个人还是都得到了他们想要的 不是吗?
everybody kind of got what they wanted, didn't they?
啊 得了吧 你想说什么?
Aw, come on. Are you trying to say
这一直都在你的计划之内?
that this was your plan the whole time?
呸 你只是走运
Pfft, you got lucky.
当然 除了你没跟达茜上♥床♥
Except, of course, you didn't get to sleep with Darcie.
我是说 这才是你一直的计划 对吧?
I mean, that was your plan the whole time, right?
你想勾引特雷弗的女朋友
You wanted to hook up with Trevor's girl.
我不知道 我有点喜欢艾琳
I don't know, I kind of like Erin.
这个老师? 你喜欢上了老师?
The teacher? You're in love with teacher?
怎么 你五岁吗?
What, are you five?
我不知道 我只是觉得她挺酷的
I don't know, I just think she's kinda cool.
低年级
所以 你不想和达茜上♥床♥?
So, you don't want to sleep with Darcie?
一点也不想?
Like, not at all?
达茜和我还是做朋友比较好
Darcie and I are better just as friends.
她的确很酷
She's actually really cool.
好吧 不… 不是达茜 但是如果你想
Well, it-- it's not Darcie, but if you want to cross
把搞特雷弗的女朋友从你的列表上划掉
the "Screw Trevor's Girl" off your list,
我给你这个
I'll give you this.
我在和一个能让我满足的人做♥爱♥
I'm having sex with someone who satisfies me.
哦 不 那真是 太可怕了
Oh, no, that is-- that is awful.
嗨 特雷弗 我是学校的格雷格
Hi, Trevor. It's Greg from school.
好吧 这样不对
Okay, that's not right.
不 别这样 不
No, come on, nah, that's a move
这是《爱经》里的一个动作
right out of the "Kama Sutra."
我玩得很开心 特雷弗
I'm having a lot of fun, Trevor.
太棒了 特雷弗
This is so good, Trevor.
- 噢 这个尺寸… - 好吧 那不是…
- Oh, the size... - Okay, that's not--
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
真不敢相信我居然能忍♥受你的小♥弟♥弟♥
I can't believe I ever put up with your small penis.
我只是略高于平均水平
I'm just slightly above average.
它太大了
It's so big,
- 即使在他最糟糕的一天… - 我很高兴这整件
- even on his worst day... - I'm just glad this whole
- …他也比你强100倍 - …高中时代的事结束了
- ...he's 100 times better. - ...high school thing is over.
听着 你一直都是对的
Look, you were right all along.
从一开始就不是个好主意
This was a bad idea from the start.
什么? 不 不 你在说什么?
What? No, no, what are you talking about?
不 不 不 不 别听我说的
No, no, no, no. Don't listen to me.
我是一个白♥痴♥
I'm an idiot.
看 你看这个视频了吗?
Look, did you see this video?
- 是的 好了 - 不 来吧
- Yeah, okay. - No, come on,
我们明年还得再来一次
we gotta do this again next year.
你知道吗? 我想也许
And you know what? I'm thinking maybe
我们可以重修七年级 你知道吗?
we redo seventh grade. You know what?
十年后 当我们47岁的时候
And, in ten years, when we're 47-teen,
我们再来一次
we do it again!
高中很棒
High school is awesome.
毕业快乐 书呆子们
Happy graduation, nerds.
噢 看看这些书呆子
Oh, look at the nerds.
书呆子
Nerds!
高中糟透了
High school sucks.
重返校园
所以 你们俩
So, you two dated
在爸妈认识之前就约会了
before Mom and Dad even knew each other.
- 远远之前 - 是的 而且其实
- Way before. - Yes. And, in the end,
我们在一起的时间长多了
we were together for way longer
- 比他们在一起的时间都长 - 长多了
- than they ever were. - Way longer.
你们知道 这也不会改变什么
You know, this doesn't change anything.
我还是个姐姐被
I'm still the guy in high school
哥哥操了的高中生
whose brother fucks his sister.
是啊 但除了上高中的人
Yeah, but nobody cares about what people think
根本就没人在乎人们在高中的想法
about in high school except the people in high school.
这样家庭晚餐就会奇怪得不行了
This is gonna make for some weird family dinners.
你们的祖父母知道吗?
Do any of the grandparents know?
是的 但这只是因为他们四个
Yes, but only because all four of them
都是亲生兄弟姐妹
are biological siblings.
一点都不好笑
Not even close to funny.
不 很有趣
Yeah, that was pretty funny
不 不好笑 认真的 不好笑
No, not funny. Seriously, not funny.
哦 很有趣 实际上 我也
Oh, it was pretty funny. Actually, also
和家里的狗约会过一段时间
for a while there, I dated the family dog.
但这比其他任何事都更性感多了
But that was more sexual than anything else is.
是啊 但你们恋爱了
Yeah, but you guys are in love.
性是一只山羊
The sexual was the goat
因为你们在那里真的做♥爱♥做了一段时间
'cause you guys were really fucking for a while there.
看起来很有趣 有点
And it was fun to watch, a little bit,
但我有时会有点嫉妒
but I got a bit jealous sometimes.
所以 如果我们不再关心
So, if we don't care what people in high school
高中学生的想法
think anymore,
你想试一试吗?
Did you want to give this a shot?
不再鬼鬼祟祟了?
No more sneaking around?
电影精选列表