Didn't want you to be uncomfortable.
是他的错
His fault.
整个班级一起呆一个月?
The entire grad class for one month?
那老师呢?
What about teachers?
没错 所有老师 还有我们班的每个人
Yes, all of the old teachers, everyone from our class,
就像以前那样
just like it was.
你是学校的什么董事会代表 对吧?
You're some sort of school board rep, yeah?
代理主管
Deputy superintendent.
好 那你能搞定许可 起草法律文件
Okay, so, you can get clearance, draw up the legal paperwork.
我给你一年的工资作为过一个月高中生活的补偿
One year's salary for one more month of high school.
这是你做优秀生演讲的机会
It's your chance to be valedictorian.
嗯 本来就应该是我的机会
Well, it should have been mine in the first place.
我以前成绩更好 参加过更多活动
I had better grades, I was in way more activities,
我只是…
I just--
条款和条件是什么?
What are the terms and conditions?
用你现在已有的经验
One more crack at doing the things
重新体验过去的生活
you'd have done then using what you know now.
- 终极重来活动 - 嗯 嗯哼
- The ultimate do-over. - Uh-huh.
你怎么说 史蒂夫?
So, what do you say, Steve?
高中吗? 给多少钱
High school again? How much?
- 你好? - 你好?
- Hello? - Hello?
- 你好? - 怎么了?
- Hello? - What's up?
- 怎么了? - 有事吗?
- What's up? - Whassap?
回哪儿去? 回学校去?
Back to what? Back to school?
是的 同样的班级同学 同样的老师们
That's right. Same classes, same teachers.
每个人都去吗?
Is everyone gonna be there?
放到那边
That goes over there.
我们每天都得去吗?
Do we have to go every day?
这是你按你希望的样子
One more chance to do high school
再上一遍高中的机会
the way you wish you would've done it.
我是单身妈妈 我可没有时间做作业
I'm a single mom. I don't have time to do homework.
好吧 好吧 你是说你发明了时间旅行
Okay, okay, what you're saying is you invented time travel.
我们并不是真的要时间旅行
We're not actually time traveling.
现在存在的仍然存在
What exists now still exists.
我可不去做处♥女♥膜手术 亚当
I can't just surgically redo my hymen, Adam.
它被撕成了碎片
It's ripped to shreds.
大家都会穿着裤子的 所以没人会注意到
Everything will be pants on, so nobody will notice.
那是不是我们当时跟谁约会
It it supposed to be, like, we're dating
现在也要 还是…
who we were dating, too, or...?
好吧 但我不会再帮史蒂夫·普罗文打飞机了
Okay, but I'm not giving Steve Probyn a hand job again.
- 史蒂夫? - 是的
- Steve? - Yeah.
我要买♥♥一本旧的体育年历……
I'm gonna buy an old sports almanac...
- 什么 不行… - 赌一些以前的比赛
- What, no-- - ...bet on some old games.
我要成为兆万富翁
And I'm gonna be a gajillionaire.
他妈的 耶 我要去
Fuck, yeah! I'm in.
我110%会去
I'm in 110%.
- 啵…耶 - 我要去
- Boo-yah. - I'm in.
我要回高中了
I'm going back to high school.
- 好的 - 耶
- Okay. - Yeah.
真是太… 噢 我得挂了
It is so… Oh I have to go
它不是辆1.21兆瓦驱动的德劳瑞恩(电影《回到未来》中作为时光机的车)
It's not a DeLorean and 1.21 gigawatts,
但这是我回到未来的机会
but it is my chance to go back to the future.
我要回学校了 妈 去你♥妈♥的♥
I'm going back to school, Mom. Fuck you.
派氏科技
这是个坏主意
This is a bad idea.
这是一个非常糟糕的主意
It's a very bad idea.
你也是这样说触摸屏的
You said the same thing about touchscreens.
嗯 是的 对于那些手♥机♥主要用于工作的人
Well, yeah, for people who use their phones
你知道吧 收发电子邮件 信息什么的
primarily for work. You know, email, texting.
这些东西没有触觉反馈
There's no tactile feedback.
难道一切不是都不可避免地转向语♥音♥指令吗?
Is everything not inevitably shifting to voice command?
随着设备从外部变得可穿戴
With devices moving from external to wearable,
甚至含有内置功能模式
or even internal modes of functionality.
是的 而且 我们应该让这些家伙在研发部门工作
Yes, and yes. We should get these guys jobs in R&D.
亚当 我们马上要举♥行♥一个大型的产品发布会
Adam, we've got a huge product launch coming up.
如果我们现在放一个月的假回去上学
If we take a month off now to go back to school,
我们就要求这些家伙给我们工作了
we're gonna be asking these guys for jobs.
你的公众形象怎么办
What about your public image?
我们会让他们签署保密协议的
We'll get people to sign nondisclosure agreements.
拜托 难道你就没有什么想改变的吗
Come on, isn't there one thing you wish you'd done differently?
不再拉自己一裤子?
Not shit myself?
这件事为什么对你这么重要
Why is this so important to you?
我是说 你已经拥有了一切
I mean, you already have everything.
如果你想达茜·威廉姆斯 你现在就可以
If you want Darcie Williams, you can do it now present day,
不需要回到高中
without going back to high school.
前门
Front door.
听着 你自己说的 我什么都有
Look, you said it yourself, I have everything.
但没有有关高中的美好回忆 好吗?
But positive memories of high school, okay?
我只是想让我的“高中”能“酷”起来 就这一次
I just want to put the "cool" in "high school," just once.
安迪和丹尼斯也去
Andy and Dennis are in.
当我还小的时候 我向自己承诺
I promised myself when I was little
我要在高中破处
I would lose my virginity in high school.
我不会失败的
I will not fail.
贞操不会再长出来的 安迪
Virginity doesn't grow back, Andy.
一旦你失去了它 那就没了
Once you lose it, you lose it.
噢 安迪
Oh, Andy.
你的客人们到了
Your guests have arrived.
好了 先生们 让我们开始重写历史吧
Well, gentlemen, let's start rewriting history.
所以说 代理把一切都说清楚了
So, the agency made everything clear.
你想让我们看你玩电子游戏
You want us to watch you play video games.
并且热情地为你加油
And cheer you on enthusiastically.
可以摸 但是不能做♥爱♥
Touching's okay, but no sex.
你们彼此做可以吗
With each other is okay.
不 不做♥爱♥
No, no sex.
我们只是想让你欣赏我们野兽的一面
We just want you to appreciate our beast mode skills.
但是你知道价格是一样的
But you know that the price is the same
不管你是否和我们做♥爱♥ 对吗?
whether or not you have sex with us, right?
如你所愿
Just as requested, please.
我知道 这很奇怪 少些评判的眼光吧
I know, it's weird. Less judgy eyes.
我们14岁的时候想到了这个
We came up with this when we were 14.
你们确定这样可以吗?
Are you guys sure this is okay?
哦 是的 这实际上更性感
Oh, yeah, this is actually way sexier.
完全是
Totally.
我现在就可以把面条捏碎了
I could seriously crush some noodles right now.
跟我结婚吧
Marry me.
所以 你去吗?
So, are you in?
我们必须再和高中时约会过的女孩约会吗
Do we have to date the same girls we dated in high school?
可以 必须 想要 有什么区别呢?
Get to, have to, want to. What's the difference?
你们知道这很可悲 对吧
You guys know this is pathetic, right?
这太令人绝望了
This is so desperate.
你♥爸♥爸好像觉得这件事…
Your dad seems to think that it's--
嘿 特雷弗不是我爸爸
Hey, Trevor is not my dad.
特雷弗是我妈妈的一个小错误
Trevor is my mom's mistake.
哇哦
Wow.
你知道我能听见的 对吧?
You know I can hear you, right?
那我可宽心了
That's a relief.
我还担心我说得不够大声呢
I was worried I wasn't saying it loud enough.
好了 你们两个 够了
All right, you two. That's enough.
所以呢? 我们可以请假吗?
So? Can we get the time off work?
现在是淡季 我本来要把你们两个裁了的
I was gonna have to lay you two off since it's the slow season.
但我告诉亚当我们挣的是平时的两倍
But I told Adam that we make twice as much as we do.
他连气都没喘一下
Didn't even phase him.
- 特雷弗 - 怎么?
- Trevor. - What?
他又不是付不起
It's not like he can't afford it.
我们回来了 伙计们
We are back, boys!
97级
Grad '97!
哇噢
Whoo!
你来学校的第一天是开着德劳瑞恩来的吗?
You showed up to the first day of school in a DeLorean?
- 太过了吗? -太过了
- Too much? - Too much.
你 要换件衣服吗?
You, uh, gonna change those clothes?
我们要去的地方 不需要穿衣服
Where we're going, we don't need clothes.
电影精选列表