好吧 你需要我的建议?
Well, you need my advice?
格雷格 别让我求你 好吗?
Greg, don't make me beg, okay?
为什么不呢?
Why not?
好吧 我求你了 好了吗?
Okay, I'm begging, okay?
你能告诉我该怎么做吗? 求你了
Can you just tell me what to do, please?
好
Okay.
也许他们只是需要一个受欢迎的人
Maybe they just need someone popular
来帮助他们朝正确的方向前进
to help nudge them in the right direction.
你和我想的一样吗?
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
这取决于你怎么看我所说的
Depends what you think I'm saying.
我喜欢他这样
I love it when he gets like this.
正如我们讨论过的 我们假借
As discussed, we lured him to the bar
达茜发来的电♥话♥留言把他引到酒吧
with a fake booty call text from Darcie.
- 然后我们给他的啤酒加了迷♥药♥ - 要花多长时间?
- Then we roofied his beer. - How long is this gonna take?
我们得在我妈回来之前把他弄出去
We gotta get him out of here before my mom comes home.
这不是问题
Not a problem.
伙计们 也许我们不该这么做
Guys, maybe we shouldn't do this.
是的 你可能说得对
Yeah, you're probably right.
- 格雷格 - 去他妈的
- Greg! - Fuck it!
在恐吓了我们一辈子之后
After a lifetime of terrorizing us,
这是他活该 甚至不止于此
he deserves this, and a lot more.
我给了他三倍剂量的强效泻药
Hey, I gave him a triple dose of an extra strength laxative.
你得快点 因为他随时都可能
You'll want to be quick, 'cause he should shit himself
拉出来
any moment now.
完事了
Done!
刚好赶上
Just in time.
我会把这些照片的复印件发给他
I'll message him copies of every one of these photos.
告诉他如果明天的考试哪怕有一个人没来
Tell him you'll send one to the entire class
你就会把这张照片班里每个人一人发一张
if even one person doesn't show to that exam tomorrow.
伙计们 我们真的要如此卑鄙吗?
Guys, shouldn't we be better than this?
当然了
Absolutely.
我们要下地狱了
We're going to hell.
妈的
Fuck!
派
Pi!
考试可能会占用你整整四个小时
The test will likely take you the full four hours,
但如果你提前做完了 请你举手
but if you finish early, please put your hand up
然后我会来收你们的卷子
and I will collect your papers.
加载中…
错误
操♥你♥妈♥
可以了 放下铅笔
And, pencils down.
莎拉 时间到了
Sarah, it's time.
莎拉
Sarah.
时间到了
It's time.
嘿 格雷格去哪儿了?
Hey, where's Greg?
他说他有事要做 马上就回来
He says he's got something to do and he'll be right back.
我猜就这样了 嗯?
I guess that's that, huh?
那么 大家都能毕业了?
So, everyone's gonna graduate?
还有一个好成绩?
With better grades?
亚当
Adam!
好吧 并不是所有人
Well, almost everyone.
你确定要卖♥♥这些手♥机♥吗?
Are you sure about these phones?
我发誓 每一秒的答案都显示错误
I swear, every second answer was wrong.
噢天呐 这最好别影响我的最终成绩
Oh, God, this better not affect my finals.
好了 静一静 莎拉 只是高中而已
Okay, calm down, Sarah. It's just high school.
“只是高中”?
"Just high school"?
你这么说真好笑
That's funny coming from you.
如果这东西坏了 我就得重新来过
If this thing doesn't work, then I get a do-over.
相信我 重新来过是行不通的
Trust me, do-overs do not work.
不要挡着我的路
Get out of my way!
派
Pi!
你知道怎么在这些东西上查电♥话♥号♥码吗?
You know how to trace a number on one of these things?
有人黑了我的电♥话♥
Somebody hacked my phone.
这个手♥机♥还没有发布 市场上都没有
The phone's unlisted. It's not even on the market yet.
谢了
Thanks.
你今天真的救了我们一命
You really saved our asses in there today.
- 不要谢我 谢格雷格 - 酷伙?
- Don't thank me, thank Greg. - Shipansky?
你是说屙裤货吗?
Don't you mean Shits-his-pantsky?
不 闭嘴
No, zip it.
酷伙
Shipansky.
拉裤子一点也不好笑
Not funny when you shit your pants.
对不起 伙计们
Sorry, guys.
真是糟透了
This sucks!
就像20年前一样
It's just like 20 years ago.
真是浪费时间
What a waste of time.
听着 你是我们最好的朋友
Look, you're our best friend,
所以不要误会我的话
so don't take this the wrong way.
如果20年后你还在这里
If, in 20 years, you're still here,
来我家看爱国者队的比赛
coming over to my house, watching Patriots games,
做些建筑工作
doing construction work,
我会他妈的杀了你
I'm gonna fuckin' kill ya.
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么?
What the fuck are you talking about?
他说的对 操♥你♥妈♥的
He's right. Fuck you.
你不欠自己什么 伙计 你欠我的
You don't owe it to yourself, man. You owe it to me.
因为明天我一觉醒来 我会50岁了
'Cause tomorrow I'm gonna wake up, I'll be 50
只能还干这差事
and still be doing this shit.
你坐在一张中奖的彩票上
You're sitting on a winning lottery ticket,
而你太胆怯
and you're too much of a pussy
不敢兑现它 真是胡扯
to cash it in, and that's bullshit.
因为我愿付出一切来得到你所拥有的
'Cause I'd give fuckin' anything to have what you got.
这些人中的任何一个都会
Any of these guys would.
你这是对我们的侮辱
It'd be an insult to us
如果你20年后还在这里的话
if you're still here in 20 years.
在这儿无所事事
Hanging' around here,
这他妈的是在浪费你的时间
it's a fuckin' waste of your time.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
- 这不是你的错 - 我知道
- It's not your fault. - I know.
听着 小子
Listen to me, son.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
我… 别搞我 肖恩 你不行
I-- don't fuck with me, Shawn, not you.
这不是你的错 不是你的错
It's not your fault. It's not your fault.
对不起
I'm sorry!
噢 天呐
Oh, God.
噢
Oh.
看 我多聪明
See, I am smart!
我只毕业致辞人
Valedictorian.
你喜欢苹果吗? 你喜欢苹果吗?
You like apples? You like apples?
你喜欢这些苹果什么?
How do you like them apples?
哇哦
Whoo!
真是一坨烂狗屎
What a piece of shit.
杰西卡? 杰西卡
Jessica? Jessica!
- 怎么了? 你关心这个干什么?
- What is wrong? - Why do you care?
我关心这个干什么? 我是你妈妈
Why do I care? Because I'm your mother.
我会永远关心你
I will always care.
太蠢了
It's stupid.
什么… 好吧 如果这件事很蠢
What-- well, you wouldn't be this upset
那你就不用这么糟心
if it was that stupid.
你是真的在跟你妈妈哭吗?
Are you seriously crying to your mommy?
让我一个人静静
Just leave me alone.
她为什么要这么做?
And why would she need to do that?
听着 我们只是现在对生活的追求不同
Look, we just want different things in life right now.
跟性有关吗?
Is this a sex thing?
你在开玩笑吧? 她连手活都不肯做
Are you kidding me? I can't even get a hand job.
噢 好吧 那…
Oh, yeah, well...
妈妈 太棒了
Mom, that was awesome.
我一向擅长手活
I was always good at giving hand jobs.
是的 但你可能不应该打孩子
Yeah, you probably shouldn't hit children.
我们离开这里
Let's get out of here.
- 怎么了 女士们? - 嘿
电影精选列表