Oh, my God.
能给我们来点喝的吗?
Can we get some drinks over here?
我们不必待到最后 对吧?
We don't have to stay for the whole thing, right?
别啊 这次会不一样的
Come on, it's gonna be different this time.
我们所有人都长大了
We're all grown up.
今晚一定会很棒的
Tonight is gonna be awesome.
- 嘿 伙计 - 安迪 丹尼斯
- Hey, guys! - Andy, Dennis!
- 噢 - 真好
- Oh! - Nice.
很高兴你们来了
So glad you guys are here.
是啊 我们本来不准备来的 因为 你知道的……
Yeah, we weren't gonna come because, you know...
所有人都讨厌我们
Everyone hated us.
不过 嗯 谁知道呢 也许会很有趣呢
But, uh, who knows? Maybe it'll be fun.
嗯 那么 你们最近在忙些什么呢
Uh, so, what've you guys been up to?
我每周在游戏里呆几个晚上
I work a few nights a week at Game Land.
我在周末做游戏测试
I test games on the weekends.
天哪 编程 设计?
Sweet, programming, design?
不 不 不 我只是测试它们 就像 找乐子 知道吗?
No, no, no, I just test them, like, for fun, right?
在我家里
At my house.
也就是说 你没有工作?
So, you don't have a job?
- 我知道 很棒 对吧? - 是的
- I know, sweet, right? - Yeah.
你们在高三的时候不就这样吗?
Weren't you guys doing it like that in the 12th grade?
我想我们大奖中早了
I guess we hit that jackpot early.
噢 不过你们有价值亿万的企业帝国
Ooh, but you guys got your whole billionaire empire thing.
那也很酷 对吧?
That's gotta be cool, though, too, yeah?
- 想要逃走去玩战裂吗? - 当然
- Wanna bail and play Warcrack? - Absolutely.
不 伙计们
No, guys.
来吧 先生们
Come on, gentlemen.
今晚会很棒的 对吧?
Tonight is gonna be epic, right?
对吧?
Right?
跟着我
Follow me.
绯红的堕落
- 好 - 哇
- All right. - Whoo!
哈
Ha!
噗
Pfft
嗨
Hi.
史蒂芬·普罗比恩
Steve Probyn.
莎拉在找你
Sarah's looking for ya.
她在台上 看上去有点生气
She's on the stage and she looks pissed.
今晚少喝点 好吗?
Go easy on that tonight, okay?
没事 我父母开车接我回家
That's okay, my parents are driving me home.
你们好
Hello.
你们好
Hello.
你们好
Hello!
嗨
Hi.
以防有些人忘了我是谁
For those of you who don't remember,
我的名字是莎拉·罗素
my name is Sarah Russell.
欢迎 1997级同学
Welcome, class of 1997,
来参加我们的20周年高中聚会
to our 20-year high school reunion.
- 稍等一下 - 你烂透了
- Just one second. - You suck!
二十年
Twenty years.
二十年了
Twenty years.
哇哦
Wow.
我们1994年开始上高中
We started high school in 1994,
也就是科特·柯本去世 贾斯汀·比伯出生的那一年
the year that Kurt Cobain died and Justin Bieber was born.
喔
Whoo!
在能发短♥信♥之前 我们就开始上高中了
We started high school before texting.
而不仅仅是在智能手♥机♥发明之前 在手♥机♥发明之前
And not just before smartphones, before cell phones.
多疯狂啊
How crazy is that?
说到手♥机♥和互联网
And speaking of cell phones and the Internet,
我敢肯定你不想听
I'm sure you don't want to hear
你们中第二优秀的毕业生的告别演讲
from your runner-up valedictorian.
一点也不
Not at all.
他不需要介绍
He needs no introduction.
你们的…优秀毕业生告别演说
Your... valedictorian,
亚当·派先生
Mr. Adam Pi.
噢 谢谢你 莎拉
Ow. Thanks, Sarah.
嘿 同学们
Hey, class.
我还没想好要说什么
I'm not really sure what to say.
呃 天啊
Um, man,
如果我们那时就像现在一样明白这么多
could you imagine how amazing high school would be
你能想象高中会有多棒吗?
if we knew then what we know now?
我知道我那时候有一把大锤子
I knew I had a big hammer back then
我现在依然记得它
and I still know it now.
亚当 谢谢你精心准备的演讲
Thank you, Adam, for that very well-prepared speech.
让我们举杯…
So, let's raise a--
我没有杯子
I don't have a glass.
把你的杯子给我 把你的杯子给我
Give me your glass. Give me your glass!
让我们为1997届毕业生干杯
Let's raise a glass to the class of 1997.
让我们像37岁的年轻人一样狂欢吧
Let's party like we're 37-teen.
我们走
Let's go.
真不敢想象你竟然把我扯进来
I can't believe you roped me into this.
我告诉过你 你应该说“让我们狂欢吧”
I told you, you shoulda just said, "Let's party."
伙计们
D-dudes.
我很确定她喜欢我的衬衫
I'm pretty sure she likes my shirt.
她整晚都在看我的衬衫
She's been looking at my shirt all night.
她是我的
She's mine.
看看 你们这些白♥痴♥
Look at that, you twat-dodgers.
我一点也没变老
I haven't aged a bit.
我有个坏消息要告诉你 伙计
I got bad news for you, man.
你在高中看起来显老 现在看起来就像古董
You looked old in high school, you look ancient now.
去死吧 杰夫 我看起来帅呆了
Suck a dick, Jeff. I look fucking great.
今晚我是帅气的天才
Tonight I'm the handsome genius
还从没有发挥出自己的潜力
who never achieved his full potential.
是的 你就像心灵捕手里演的
Yeah, you're just like Good Will Hunting,
只不过你没有得到那个女孩 而且还是个彻底的失败者
except you never got the girl and you're a complete failure.
我是个天才
I'm a fucking genius.
我是这群人中唯一通过数学考试的人 荣誉2级
I'm the only one out of this group who passed math. Honors 2.
你们知道 我还和你们这群混♥蛋♥一起工作的唯一原因
You know, the only reason why I still work with you jerks
就是我在等你们当中的哪个人
is I'm waiting for one of you guys
来给我阿弗莱克演讲 说
to give me the Affleck speech that you'll kill me
如果我不搬走并充分发挥我的潜力 你会杀了我
if I haven't moved away and achieved my full potential.
没人会给你那个演讲的 伙计
No one's giving you that speech, pal.
嘿 杰夫 还记得你上次和你妹妹上♥床♥吗?
Hey, Jeff, remember the last time you fucked your sister?
天呐 她不是我妹妹
Jesus Christ, she wasn't my sister.
- 你♥爸♥和她妈结婚了吗? - 是的
- Did your dad marry her mom? - Yes.
然后你们父母又生了一个孩子
And your parents had another kid,
所以说你弟弟和她弟弟是同一个人
so your brother and her brother are the exact same dude.
- 是的 - 所以你 我的朋友
- Yeah. - Then you, my friend,
- 你是个操妹货 - 嗯…嗯
- are a sister-fucker. - Mm-hmm.
你是个跟你妹妹上♥床♥的混♥蛋♥
You are a fucker of the sister.
我和丹妮尔开始约会之后 我爸才和她妈认识
My dad met her mom after Danielle and I started dating.
- 然后… - 然后在他们结婚之后
- And... - And then we broke up
- 我们就分手了 - 那你们父母在一起的时候
- after they got married. - Did you have sex with her
你和她上过床吗
while your parents were together?
- 有一次 - 操妹货
- Once. - Sister-fucker.
那是丹妮尔吗?
Was that Danielle?
- 是的 - 是的
- Yeah. - Yup.
她可能在找她的哥哥
She's probably looking for her brother.
- 恶 - 真恐怖
- Ew. - Creepy.
不 不
No, no.
好吧 我讨厌这个 实在讨厌这个
Okay, I hate this. Officially hate this.
我不会 我不会一直待在这里
I'm not-- I'm not gonna stay for the whole thing.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我在说我感觉这对我来说就像是一场
I'm talking about the fact that this feels like
“嘿 艾米 你变成了一个彻头彻尾的失败者”派对
my, "Hey, Amy, you turned into a huge loser" party.
你看起来很棒
You look amazing.
你生计不愁 拥有美好的生活
You make a good living. You have a great life.
好吧 克莱尔 我在高中的时候
Okay, Claire, I starred in every single play
主演了所有的舞台剧 好吗?
in high school, okay?
每个人都觉得我会成为名人
Everyone expected me to be the famous one.
还记得我被一个洛杉矶的顶级经纪人物色到吗
Remember when I was scouted by a top LA manager.
电影精选列表