你被禁足了
You are grounded.
但是我明天要上学
But I have school tomorrow.
不 不 不 你再也不要去上学了
No, no, no. No more school for you.
- 什么? - 上车
- What? - Get in the car.
嗷
Ow!
你们知道 等我搬出去你们会后悔的
You know, you'll be sorry when I move out!
那天晚上的事情我很抱歉
I am sorry about the other night.
让我们假装它没有发生
Let's pretend it didn't happen.
我是你的老师 我们不该那样
I'm your teacher. We shouldn't.
还有其他人来过吗?
Did anybody else even show up?
据我所知 只有你 和莎拉
As far as I know, just you. And Sarah.
她在帮助另一位老师以获得额外学分
She's helping another teacher for extra credit.
好吧 合同上说他们必须完成
Fine, contract says they have to finish
不然他们拿不到钱
or they don't get paid.
我不确定学生到底能不能拿到钱
I'm not sure any student was getting paid anyway.
你看合同了吗?
Did you read the contract?
莎拉起草的 她说很简单
Sarah drew it up. She said it was really simple.
所以 你没看
So, no.
上面说他们现在的成绩会取代
It states that the grades they get now replace
他们原来的成绩
the grades they had.
几乎没有人做了足以达到及格的功课
Hardly anyone did enough work to pass,
这意味着 第一 他们没有工资
and that means, A, they don't get paid,
第二 严格来说 他们当中很多人
and, B, technically speaking, many of them
没有-划掉-无法从高中毕业
didn't-slash-won't graduate high school.
那是不可能的 这怎么可能合法呢?
That's not possible. How is that even legal?
你的律师们起草了一份糟糕透顶的合同
Your lawyers drew up one hell of a contract.
我的律师们…我的律师们没有起草合同
My lawyers-- my lawyers didn't draw up the contract.
萨拉在教育委员会工作
Sarah works for the Board of Education.
等等 不 不 不 不 不 她成绩怎么样?
Wait, no, no, no, no, no. How did she do?
- 所有的都是A - 那是当然了
- All As. - Of course she did.
你要更改每个人的成绩
You gotta change everybody's grades.
- 让每个人都得A - 我不会那么做的
- Everybody gets As. - I'm not doing that.
一个D? 我得到的是D?
A D? I got a D?
你提交了一篇基于电影《回到未来》
You submitted an essay based on temporal paradoxes
中的时间悖论和叙事漏洞的文章
and inaccuracies in the movie Back to the Future.
你要求写一篇关于历史修正主义的500字的文章
You asked for 500 words on historical revisionism.
那部经典的三部曲集中反映了一些历史上的缺点--
That classic trilogy epitomizes the flaws in histor--
我不喜欢你的语气
I don't think I like your tone.
你要求写一篇关于历史修正主义的500字的文章
You asked for 500 words on historical revisionism.
这个话题到此为止
I think we're done here.
你要的是正宗的 高中的体验
You asked for an authentic. high school experience,
我不希望有哪里不到位
and I would hate for that to go sideways on you.
- 艾琳 - 叫我瓦格纳女士 谢谢
- Erin. - Ms. Wagner, thank you.
请坐好可以吗?
Would you please take a seat?
- 瓦格纳女士? - 我说了坐好
- Ms. Wagner? - I said take a seat.
瓦格纳女士?
Ms. Wagner?
韦恩·佩恩
Wayne Payne.
他是忠诚的朋友 孝顺的儿子…
Friend, son...
敬业的老师
teacher.
韦恩 在他最后的遗嘱里
Wayne, in his final will and testament
要求宣读以下内容
asked that the following be recited.
这是引圣雄甘地的话
It's a quote from the Mahatma Gandhi.
“要把今天当做最后一天活到极致
"Live as if you will die tomorrow.
要把学习当做永生的事业永不止歇”
Learn as if you will live forever."
我说是派的错
I blame Pi.
佩恩先生已经老到不该被这件
Mr. Payne was an old dude who should never have been
重过高中的破事而从退休生活中被拉过来
dragged out of retirement for this high school thing.
你听说我们都丢了文凭的事了吗
Did you hear about us all losing our diplomas?
你说什么?
What did you say?
我们不仅拿不到钱
Not only are we all not getting paid,
而且这个新的成绩还要代替了我们以前的成绩
this new grade replaces our old grade.
我们要丢文凭是什么鬼事?
What's this shit about us losing our diplomas?
合同里写了
It's in the contract.
我们的新成绩代替以前的成绩
Our new grades replace our old grades
永久记录在案
on the permanent record.
是的 但成绩记录是永久的
Yeah, but the records are permanent.
你怎么改的永久记录?
How do you change permanent records?
没有高三的文凭 我不能当警♥察♥
I can't be a cop without a 12th grade diploma.
怎么回事?
What happens there?
我看起来像什么 维♥基♥百♥科♥吗?
What do I look like, Wikipedia?
- 维基…什么? - 约翰 对不起
- Wika-what? - John, I am so sorry.
丹尼斯? 安迪?
Dennis? Andy?
格雷格?
Greg?
拜托 你们知道我所做的一切
Come on, you guys know everything I have done
都是出于好意
has been with good intentions.
怎么 现在没有人跟我说话了?
What, now, nobody's talking to me?
是莎拉摆我们一道的
Sarah's the one who screwed us over.
- 她可能是给枪上膛的那个 - 却是你扣动的扳机
- She may have loaded the gun. - You pulled the trigger.
嘿 你没事吧 伙计?
Hey! You all right, buddy?
嘿 没事的 伙计
Hey, it's all good, buddy.
踢我
听着 我想说的是
Look, what I'm saying is
比弗并不能回到未来 好吗?
is Biff can't go back to the future, okay?
因为他只是回到了过去
Because he just went to the past
给了他自己一本体育年鉴
and he gave himself a sports almanac.
所以现在是一个不同的时间轴
So it's a different timeline now.
这就是我要说的
That's all I'm saying.
但你知道真正的谎言是什么吗?
But you know what the real lie is?
真正的谎言是你可以改变你的历史 知道吗?
The real lie is that you can change your history, okay?
你的过去是由一系列的伤疤
Your past is a series of scars and ulcer-inducing moments
和纠结难安的时刻组成的 并且将困扰你的余生
that are gonna haunt you for the rest of your lives.
你知道你们现在是什么样子的吗? 是真正的失败者
You know how you guys are, like, real losers right now?
永远都会是这样 就是这样
That's how it is forever. That's it.
看看这个人 没有人喜欢他 是吗?
Look at this guy. Nobody likes him, do they?
当然不会 看着他
Of course they don't. Look at him.
谁会喜欢呢?
Who could like that?
将来也没有人会喜欢你
Nobody likes you in the future, either.
而且他们更不喜欢你
And they like you even less.
是的 看看你
Yeah. Look at you.
你显然一个朋友都没有
You clearly have zero friends.
你知道更有趣的是什么吗——你将来的朋友会更少
You know what's interest-- you'll have less in the future.
比零还少
Less than zero.
给格雷格:抱歉让你拉在裤子里
伙计们 我不是说你们不会成功
Guys, I'm not saying you're not gonna be successful.
好吗?我只是说如果你现在是书呆子
Okay? I'm just saying if you're nerds now,
你永远都是书呆子
you're gonna be nerds forever.
所以 祝你好运 希望每个人都爱你
So, good luck getting anybody to ever love you,
更别说喜欢你了
let alone like you.
已读
你会孤独终老的
You're gonna die alone.
- 你再做什么? - 乱做
- What you makin'? - A mess.
我觉得你的反应过度了
I think you're overreacting.
不 我这次真的把事情搞砸了
No, I've really screwed things up this time.
- 我说的是烧杯 - 啊
- I meant the beaker. - Ah!
高中很糟糕
High school sucks.
一切都结束了 为什么要回去?
It's over and done. Why go back?
因为那时我什么都不知道
'Cause I didn't know anything back then.
现在你知道了
And now you do.
你意识到发生在你身上过的每一件事
You realize that everything that's ever happened to you
都造就了今天的你 你明白了吧?
has made you who you are today. You get that, right?
你今天的生活很精彩 不是吗?
And your life today is pretty amazing, no?
不是这个今天
Not today-today.
我说 发生在你身上的一切
So, everything that's ever happened to you,
不论好坏 都造就了今天的你
good or bad, has made you who you are.
所以你是说每次
So you're saying that every time
我被扔出栅栏
I was thrown through a fence,
屁♥股♥塞烟花 或者被点燃
atomic wedgied, or lit on fire,
都对我成为什么样的人产生了积极的影响?
that had a positive effect on who I became?
是的 那些事情听起来很糟糕
Yeah, those things sound pretty awful,
有些甚至是违法的
some even punishable by law.
但你活了下来 它们帮助塑造了你的性格
But you survived, and they helped shape your character.
我恰好觉得性格是一个人
电影精选列表