And I happen to think that character's
身上很有吸引力的地方
a pretty attractive quality in a person.
你是说你觉得我很有魅力?
So what you're saying is you think I'm attractive?
- 我可没那么说 - 不 你就是
- I did not say that. - No, that's exactly
- 这么说的 - 我是你的老师
- what you said. - I'm your teacher.
好吧 那你最好别亲我
Okay, well, then, you probably shouldn't kiss me.
我不会的
Well, I'm not going to.
行吧 那 我就不亲你了
Well, then, I'm not gonna kiss you.
- 很好 - 很好
- Great. - Good.
你想去毕业舞会吗?
Do you want to go to prom?
不行 我是舞会的伴护
I can't, I'm chaperoning.
我们真的会不及格吗?
Are we all really gonna fail?
每个人都放弃了 所以他们得零分
Everyone quit, so they get a zero.
除非他们通过期末考试
Unless they take the final exam and pass.
它占最终成绩的70%
It's worth 70% of the final grade.
每个人都像高中时那样恨我
Everybody hates me like they did back in high school.
我怎么才能让他们参加期末考试呢?
How am I gonna get them to come to finals?
他们是否恨你并不重要
It doesn't matter if they hate you or not.
做你自己就好
Just be yourself.
我是一个书呆子 我是做手♥机♥的
I'm a nerd. I make phones.
这就是我 我只知道这些
That's who I am. That's all I know.
有人吗? 比勒?(电影《春天不是读书天》的男主)
Anyone? Bueller?
贝蒂 打开高中重来活动的合同
Betty, open the contract on the high school do-over.
正在打开 重来活动合同
Opening the do-over contract.
我觉得我搞定了
I think I got this.
派科技
所以 严格上来讲 合同中有没有
So, technically speaking, does the contract
规定在测试期间
say anything about not being able
不能使用手持设备?
to use handheld devices during the test?
合同上没说 但那不是作弊吗?
It doesn't, but wouldn't that be cheating?
合同里没有就不算作弊
It's not cheating if it's not in the contract.
经确认 合同中
Confirmed, smartphones are not
没有说到智能手♥机♥
in the contract.
谢谢你 贝蒂 你最棒了
Thank you, Betty. You're the best.
不 亚当 你才是最棒的
No, Adam, you're the best.
怎么了? “创新是
What? "Innovation is the difference
领导者和跟随者间的区别” 史蒂夫·乔布斯说的
between being a leader and a follower." Steve Jobs.
我在创新呢
I'm being innovative.
少做评判
Less judgy eyes.
你让我拉在裤子里
You made me shit my pants.
我知道
I know.
我拉在裤子里 因为 你
My pants, shit, you.
我不是故意要打你那么狠的
I didn't mean to hit you so hard.
我只是因为他们俩才来的
I'm only here 'cause of these two.
我能接受
I'll take it.
我的短♥信♥说我们在你们公♥司♥获得了很棒的研发工作
My text said we also get awesome new R&D jobs at your company,
但前提是格雷格回来 对吧?
but only if Greg comes back, yes?
如果格雷格不回来呢?
And if Greg doesn't come back?
你没有这么卑鄙吧 对吧
You know you're better than this, right?
我有
I'm not.
你比任何人都清楚
You know that better than anyone.
你知道吗 你简直是个十足的混♥蛋♥
You know, you've been an absolute dick,
而且还欠我一个大人情
and you owe me big time.
我知道
I know.
嘘
Shh.
这是公♥司♥惯例
Is this, like, a company thing,
还是说只是今天一天?
or just like a one-off?
我们应该以一个热烈的拥抱开始每一天
We should start every day with a hug fest.
嗯
Mm.
我们如何确保
How are we gonna make sure
每个人的信息都是正确的
everyone has all the right info,
所有人都正确地访问对的软件?
all the right access to all the right software?
如果每个人都戴着耳机
What if everybody wore earpieces
而我去告诉他们答案呢?
and I just fed them the answers?
不 那肯定属于作弊
No, that would definitely fall under cheating,
合同对此有明确规定
and the contract is very explicit about that.
也许我们应该找一些裸体女孩来看着我们思考
Maybe we should get some naked girls to watch us think.
也不摸 就看着思考
No touching, just watch us think.
让创造力活起来
Get the creative juices flowing.
对不起 伙计们 那是高中时的幻想
Sorry, guys. That was a high school fantasy.
我们已经做过了
We've already done it.
是时候开始新的梦想 新的幻想了
Time for new dreams, new fantasies.
也许你的新手♥机♥原型可以想出一些点子
Maybe your new phone prototype can come up with some ideas.
不
No.
就用它
That's it.
你将失去数百万 数亿
You'll lose millions. Hundreds of millions.
那太棒了
It's perfect.
这是给你的 是毒品吗?
This came for you! Is it drugs?
毒品不是这样来的
Drugs don't even come like that.
- 你怎么… - 你是怎么知道
- Do you-- - How do you know
毒品是怎么来的?
how drugs come?
《绝命毒师》
Breaking Bad!
操♥你♥妈♥ 操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you! Fuck you!
你♥他♥妈♥会死的
You're gonna fuckin' die.
我等不及了 我等不及了
I can't wait. I can't wait.
来吧 你来试试
Bring it on. Try your fuckin' best!
你竟然敢?
How dare you?!
嗷 去他妈的
Aw, fuck it.
我以为最大的错误 是我在高中的时候犯下的
I thought the biggest mistakes I made were in high school.
我不会再去尝试纠正错误的
I won't try to undo the mistakes
正如我最近几周做的那样
I've made in recent weeks,
你们也都知道 结果如何
as we all know how that turns out.
相反 我会给你们一个承诺
Instead, I will offer you no more than a promise
从我的错误中吸取教训
to learn from my mistakes.
这是我最新款的手♥机♥
That and this fully pimped out phone.
哇哦 什么?
Whoa, what?
它要到圣诞节才会正式发布
It won't be officially released until Christmas,
但是我想把它作为一个特别礼物送给你们
but I wanted to give it to you as a special thank you
谢谢你们尝试帮我实现一个愚蠢的幻想
for trying to help me fulfill a stupid fantasy.
它已经加载了我们
It's been loaded with the entire curriculum
高三项目的全部课程
of our 12th grade program,
而且这在此次测试中是允许使用的
and is permissible to use in this test.
我知道你们很多人都不想见我
I know that many of you don't want to see me
或者再次回到你以前的学校
or your old school ever again,
但如果你想保持你的成绩
but if you want to keep your grades,
或者更重要的 你的文凭
or more importantly, your diplomas,
这个手♥机♥应该可以帮到你
this phone should help.
愿这个手♥机♥与你同在
May this phone be with you.
妈的 这他妈的什么鬼?
Fuck! What the fuck?
妈 爸
Mom! Dad!
到目前为止 只有三个人登录了他们的手♥机♥
Only three people have logged into their phones so far.
期末考试就在明天
Final exams are tomorrow.
难道没有人想要文凭吗?
Doesn't anybody want their diploma?
我以为在这么卑躬屈膝的情况下
I thought with all this groveling,
我们能赢回所有人的心
we'd get everybody back.
事实证明 我所做的只是
Turns out, all I've done is probably release the software
提前一个月将软件发布给竞争对手
to the competition a month early.
是的 好吧 别怪我
Yeah, well, don't blame me.
这是你的错 你知道的
That's on you, and you know it.
你是对的 你是对的
You're right. You're right.
我已经走上了我们主张的一切
I've gone against everything we stand for,
我们为之努力的一切的对立面
everything we've worked hard for.
我们公♥司♥的理念 等等一切
Our company philosophy, everything.
我背叛了所有人
I turned my back on everyone,
只是为了给一群
just to impress a bunch of people
20年没见的人留下深刻印象
we haven't seen in 20 years.
我简直可悲
I'm totally pathetic.
我该怎么做?
What should I do?
拜托 格雷格 我该怎么办?
Come on, Greg, what should I do?
噢 你… 你想听听我的建议吗?
Oh, you-- you want my advice?
是的 格雷格 我该怎么做?
Yeah, Greg, what should I do?
电影精选列表