剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
X战警 前情提要
Previously on the X-MEN...
斯科特·萨默斯 你愿意娶她
Do you, Scott Summers, take this woman
为你的合法妻子吗 -我愿意
to be your lawfully wedded wife? -I do.
你要消灭他们
You'll destroy them all.
我要消灭他们
I'll destroy them all.
泽维尔 出大事了
Xavier, terrible violence.
到坐标指示地点见我
Meet me at these coordinates.
万磁王 你在南极
Magneto! That's in Antarctica!
旅途愉快
Bon voyage.
如果我不能触碰别人 只是一个谎言呢
What if I'd been lying about not being able to touch another human being?
有消息说变种人驿站
we have information that a violent anti-mutant attack
将会有一场反变种人暴♥动♥
is expected at the mutant halfway house.
去吧
Go!
嗨
Hi!
请进
Won't you come in?
尝尝真正的野兽级训练
How about a truly beastly workout?
噢 天呐
Oh, dear.
开枪打她 火力全开
Fire on that mutant. Full energy!
X战警
第二季 第二集
至死不渝(下)
琴 我们要立即出发才能在日落前登岛
We better get going, Jean, if we want to reach the island by sundown.
这可不是我设置的训练难度
This is definitely not the workout I programmed.
当危险室要伤害你
When the Danger Room is against you,
以彼之道还施彼身
turn the Danger Room against itself.
泽维尔学校 我曾经的归宿
Xavier's school. I belonged here once.
我曾经是个X战警
I was an X-Man.
你的决心动摇了 千面人
I sense your determination fading, Morph.
你 你想要我怎样
You! What do you want from me?
我到这来坚定你实现我们目标的决心
I'm here to make sure you are still committed to our purpose,
消灭X战警
to destroy the X-Men.
消灭X战警?
Destroy the X-Men?
不
No!
他们是我的朋友
They're my friends!
千面人 朋友不会抛弃彼此
But friends don't betray friends, Morph.
偏偏抛弃了你
They don't abandon them!
慢着 有两个不在
No. But two are missing!
我把他们骗去 骗去
I sent them... I sent them...
骗去浪漫的地方
Somewhere very romantic.
镭射眼和琴·格雷是我的
But Cyclops and Jean Grey are mine!
我们终于在一起了 就我俩
We're finally alone, just the two of us,
方圆百里都没其他人
without another person for a hundred miles.
噢 斯科特
Oh, Scott.
啊嗬 船上的人
Ahoy! On the sailboat!
那会是谁呢
Who could that be?
我还以为那里是无人荒岛
I thought the island was uninhabited.
我要向你们报信
I have a message for you!
说吧
Go ahead!
遵命
With pleasure!
袭击斯科特和琴的团伙是凶兆先生手下的战队
“险恶男孩”(Nasty Boys)
看来你们要永久性停航了
Looks like you are all dry-docked, permanently!
我们没邀请你一起度蜜月
Nobody invited you on the honeymoon!
斯科特
Scott!
别到处跑 女士
You ain't going nowhere, lady!
箍好他们
Collar them.
我晚点再处置他们
I don't want to have to hurt them, yet.
我的异能
My powers!
基诺沙现在不流行这些颈圈了
These are out of fashion now on Genosha,
你们戴着蛮好看
but on you it looks good!
乖乖就范会好过点
It will be easier if you don't resist,
能少受点苦
and less dangerous.
你是谁 我们跟你有何仇怨
Who are you? What do you want with us?
我叫凶兆 凶兆先生
My name is Sinister, Mr. Sinister.
警方和媒体
Peace officers and the media.
我这种持枪闹事者的天敌
Not a good combination for a purported gun-toting troublemaker like myself.
我们潜进去 走吧
Then we sneak in. Come on.
你先请
After you.
不错 野兽
Nice work, Beast.
暴风女 他们对你做了什么
Storm! What have they done to you, gal?
她睡得很沉
She's sleeping deeply,
照病历看来 暴风女会好起来的
but according to her medical charts, Storm should recover with time.
我不该让她单挑一群暴民 我该留下帮她
I shouldn't have left her alone with that mob. I should have been there to help her!
这不怪你 -起码我帮过她
It wasn't your fault. -At least I tried to help!
我绝不会放队友鸽子
I didn't say I'd be there and then never show my shaggy blue hide!
但我不清楚你们的计划
But I was never told of your mission.
别糊弄我 她跟你通话时我也在
Don't try to feed me that hog slop! I was with Storm when she called you.
这可真古怪
This is very odd, indeed.
莫非有人 -有人在变种人的病房♥里
Perhaps someone... -Someone's in the mutant's room!
呃噢
Uh-oh!
保安
Security!
我们改天给她探病再来吧
Perhaps we should return during normal visiting hours.
领袖 领袖 领袖
Leader! Leader! Leader!
我们今晚已经警示了所有变种人……
What we have accomplished tonight is a warning to all mutants
他们的未来会如何
of what the future holds for them!
未来是属于人类的
Tomorrow belongs to humanity,
一个扫清变异顽疾的人类社会
a humanity cleansed of this foul mutant disease!
她是顽疾的一员 一个变种人
Here's one of them! A mutant!
我们要怎样处置她
What should we do with her?
弄死她 -杀一个就少一个
Get rid of her! -It'll be one less mutant freak!
你已经听到判决 正常人类发声了
You've heard the verdict. The normal people have spoken.
你说这群神经病是正常人类
You call this bunch of sickos normal?
干嘛要敌视我们 我们哪里错了
Why do you hate us? What did we ever do to you?
你们生下来就是错了
You were born.
押下去
Take her away!
有种别绑住我双手
You wouldn't be so brave if my hands weren't tied!
人♥渣♥们在这开会啊
End of the trail, dirtbags!
你别总是逛这种鬼地方
You sure pick weird places to hang out.
暴风女派我到这来
Storm sent me to one of their headquarters
然后我被抓了
and their goons grabbed me.
这不怪我 -我好不容易才找到你
It's not my fault! -If you knew how much bubblegum I had to sniff to find you...
抓住他 他在小巷里
Let's get that guy. He's in the alley.
跟上 抓住他们 -走啊 这边
After them. Get them! -Come on! This way!
责我不止 于事无补
These constant recriminations are counterproductive.
你说话再文雅也没用
It don't matter how pretty you try to make it sound,
暴风女需要你的时候 你竟然不在
you weren't there for Storm when she needed you!
我这快死的人都被你俩给吵活了
You two make enough noise to wake the half-dead.
牌皇 你没事了
Gambit! You're okay!
拜你所赐 亲爱的
No thanks to you, chère.
还跟我说放心去亲你
You told Gambit a little kiss wouldn't hurt.
我才没有
No, I didn't.
是你自己偷吻我才昏过去的
You snuck a kiss and got what was coming to you!
牌皇素来不是主动的人
Gambit don't never go where he's not invited.
没时间吵架了
This is no time for angry words!
牌皇
Gambit!
看来我回来得很及时
Apparently, I've returned just in time.
我有个坏消息
And the news I have is disturbing.
我刚得知一种新型武器会被用来打击我们
I have just discovered that we may all be under attack by a most unusual weapon,
一种能影响脑波频率的神经干♥扰♥器♥
a neural disruptor which alters brain waves,
会导致受害者行为异常
causing its target to behave in strange,
甚至陷入疯狂
even irrational ways.
不可能
It can't be!
但我确实闻到了
But I can smell him!
千面人还活着 他就在这里
Morph's here! He's alive!
阻止他 他被神经干♥扰♥器♥迷惑了
Restrain him! He's being affected by the neural disruptor!
千面人 你在干什么
Morph! What are you doing?
阻止他
Stop him!
住手 朋友
Stop, my friend!
你不要这样 -他才不要这样
You're not yourself! -I'm not the one who's not myself!
你闻不出来吗
Can't you smell him?
他不是教授 是千面人
It's not the Professor! It's Morph!
他失控了 消灭他
He's out of control! Destroy him!
我不知道教授也会这样说话
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表