剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
X战警 前情提要
Previously on the X-MEN...
你想要我怎样
You! What do you want from me?
我到这来坚定你实现我们目标的决心
I'm here to make sure you are still committed to our purpose,
消灭X战警
to destroy the X-Men.
泽维尔 出大事了
Xavier, terrible violence.
到坐标指示地点见我
Meet me at these coordinates.
万磁王 你在南极
Magneto! That's in Antarctica!
旅途愉快
Bon voyage.
好吧 这是我的回礼
Well, one good turn deserves another!
等离子手榴弹
Plasma grenade!
千面人为什么要伤害我们
Why would Morph want to hurt us?
可能因为我们丢下他
Perhaps because we left him behind.
哟嗬
Yoo-hoo!
小情人
Lovebirds?
千面人 还活着
Morph, alive!
让人喜出望外的消息
Such unexpected and welcome news!
他不再是你所认识的千面人
He's not like the Morph you used to know.
千面人 -你把我丢下等死
Morph! -You left me to die!
千面人 你回来啊
Morph, no! Come back!
别搞我的朋友
Well, just keep away from my friends!
你看起来不像将死之人 万磁王
You seem well for a dying man, Magneto.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
把遗言发给我的人是你
It was you who had last words to share with me!
X战警
第二季 第三集
无论如何
非洲 乞力马扎罗山
再来啊
Try again!
别这么快
Stop moving so fast!
才不快呢
That wasn't so fast!
圣山……
The mountain...
你在看什么
What do you see?
圣山要炸开了
It's blowing apart!
你别逗了
You're teasing!
非洲有个地方出现了很奇怪的现象
Something very odd is happening in that part of Africa.
我看不见是什么 只能靠感觉
I can't see it, only sense it.
是的 前所未有的怪现象
Curious. That wasn't there before.
野兽 琴
Beast! Jean!
你们看谁回来了
Look what this cat drug in!
好啊 野兽 琴 我好想你们
Hello, Beast. Jean. I have missed you.
我也想你 这么快就出院啦?
And I, you! Out of the hospital so soon?
她想出院 有谁能拦得住她
She told them she'd flood the kitchen if they didn't release her today.
嘿 这光斑是什么
Hey, what's this light?
老实说 我们也说不准
To be honest, we're not certain.
我用脑波增幅器进行全面扫描
I was using Cerebro to attempt a comprehensive scan
想找出一些念力波动 发现……
in hopes of uncovering some disturbance, some sign of...
发现教授?你找到他?
Of the Professor? You found him?
没有 但有其他的发现
No. But we have found something else.
非洲出现一道疑是灵界或星光层的出入口
There seems to be a tearing in the psychic or astral plane of the planet.
星光层:西方神秘主义学说中的纯粹灵体和意识的世界
我猜 这不过是毕肖普穿越时空
My guess, and that's all it is, is that our friend Bishop's time travel
导致的一些意外副作用
may have had far greater consequences than we imagined.
根据脑波增幅器的估算
According to Cerebro's calculations,
裂口将会缩小并闭合
this tear seems to be shrinking as though healing itself.
但裂口的位置在……不
But its location is... No!
米金纳瑞
Mjnari!
快回去告诉村民们
We must warn the village.
米金纳瑞
Mjnari!
巴西 亚马逊河上游
好吧 事情是这样的
Now, let me get this straight.
你在找人
You're looking for someone,
但你不知道他的模样
but you don't know what he looks like
因为他能随意变形
'cause he can look like anybody.
他不会是变种人吧
He's not one of them mutants, is he?
这里的人不待见……
People here don't like...
嘿 蒙哥马利
Hey, Montgomery!
它以前不会这样的
He never done that before.
我会记住每个到上游来的陌生人
Any stranger who comes this far upriver, I'd remember,
无论他们长什么模样
whatever they looked like.
千面人来过这里
Morph was here.
好吧 我会……
Well, I'll be...
坦桑尼亚 多多马城
琴探测到的那个星光层就在这里
Jean gets that weird astral plane reading from this part of Africa.
我的村庄也出现险情
And my village calls with an emergency.
你先别急着把这两件事联♥系♥起来
You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out there's a connection.
就怕万一
But what?
我的村庄
The villages!
大自然 听我号♥令
Nature, respond to my command!
让滂沱暴雨熄灭火焰
A wall of rain to quench the flames!
孩子们 出去吧
There you go, boys and girls.
暴风女 你回来就好
Storm, it is good you have come.
难以置信
I can't believe it!
他们说是一个孩子故意惹出这事来
These folks tell me there's a kid with an attitude causing all this mess.
莎妮 怎么回事
Shani, what is happening here?
是米金纳瑞
It is Mjnari.
不
No!
好吧 这只米金纳瑞在哪里
Okay, show us where this Mjnari character's at,
让暴风女和我去教育一下他
and Storm and I'll go put a little fear of Storm into him,
让他行为规范点
teach him some manners.
不 慢着
No, wait!
那是我儿子
This boy is my son.
降雨了 她回来了
Rain! She has returned,
计划很顺利
as I planned.
暴风女 我宿主的教母
Storm, godmother to this body,
我元神的奴隶
slave to this soul,
快来朝见我吧
how will you greet us?
快了 很快了 你会回归本位的
Soon, very soon, you will return where you belong,
成为暗影王的奴隶
into the service of the Shadow King!
每晚五点他都会泡酒吧 懂吗
Every night at 5:OO he turns into a bar! Get it?
难以置信
I don't believe it.
要换位思考
Everybody's a critic.
假期结束了 千面人
Spring break's over, Morph.
跟我回去吧
You're coming with me.
不是这样的 老头
I don't think so, old man.
我料到你会跟踪我
I figured you might follow me.
你一向都不识相
You never were very bright.
你说你会死在哪里
What do you think of your final resting place?
千面人 我的经历比你好不了多少
Whatever you're going through, Morph, I've been there.
教授救了我 轮到我救你了
The Professor saved me. I'm gonna save you.
有点晚了 不是吗
A little late, aren't you?
无论怎样 你都要跟我走
You're coming with me, one way or another.
你要我回去?为什么?
You want to take me back? Why?
跟你去打保龄球?去投篮?
So we can go bowling? Shoot some hoops?
还是说你太缺爱了
Or maybe it's love you're missing.
跟你在一起时 我想到的就是我是多么爱
When I'm with you, all I can think about is how much I'm in love
镭射眼
with Cyclops!
谁会喜欢你这种怪胎
Who could ever love a freak like you?
不 不要
No. Don't!
我生下了米金纳瑞
I gave birth to Mjnari,
但暴风女才是给他注入生命的人
but Storm is the one who breathed life into him.
分娩过程好困难
The birth was difficult.
产婆帮我取出孩子
The midwife helped me survive it,
但孩子已经没呼吸了
but the baby was not breathing.
我尽我所能而已 万幸是他活过来了
I did what I could, and I was fortunate. He lived.
在我休养期间 暴风女照顾着米金纳瑞
During my recovery, Storm cared for Mjnari.
暴风女到村里来时是个孤儿
Storm had arrived in our village as an orphan.
她成了我们家的一员 做了我儿子的教母
She left as one of us, and second mother to my son.
一年前 米金纳瑞显露出一些异能
A year ago, Mjnari developed special skills,
跟暴风女一样
like you, Storm.
但昨天 他身上发生了一些可怕的事
But yesterday, something terrible happened to him.
他变了
He changed.
刚好琴也说了这附近出现星光层的出入口
That's when Jean says the astral plane tore open somewhere around here.
暴风女 请介绍一下我
Storm, please introduce me.
暗影王 不要
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表