剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
X战警 前情提要
Previously on the X-MEN...
大家别担心
Everyone can relax.
牌皇回来啦
Gambit has returned.
你们要和牌皇打牌吗
You wanna play with Gambit?
拿好你的牌
Here! Take a card!
小心
Look out!
人生乐事莫过于此
Life don't get much better than this.
想我吗 小娇娃
You miss me, petite?
我想是的
I reckon so.
五牌扑克
Five-card stud.
“杰克高手”开局
Jacks or better to open.
快点 亲爱的
Quickly, chèrie!
我知道你会救我们
I knew you would rescue us.
跑什么 游戏才刚开始
Don't y'all leave now! The fun just starting!
我猜你想我了吧
I think maybe you miss me, eh?
你要解决问题 老友
If you want to settle this, mon ami,
那就放马过来
then let's do it.
你们对他了解很深吗
What we know about him?
比了解你要深一点点
Only a little more than we know about you.
你一向不老实 瞒这瞒那
You've never been straight with us, not completely.
X战警
第二季 第六集
永恒归宿
救命
Help!
拜托 牌皇 这种难度可不行
Come on, Gambit. Can't you make this program a little tougher?
什么 你还要调高难度?
What? You don't like Gambit to be gentle?
实战的敌人比这强多了
Our enemies won't be. Crank it up.
泽维尔学校 -雷米?
Xavier's School. -Remy?
你谁啊 怎么找到我的
Who is this? How'd you find me?
雷米 我是皮埃尔 你快回来
Remy, it Pierre. You got to come down quick.
波比出事了
It Bobby. He's in trouble.
叫他滚远点
Then let him get out of it.
雷米 波比就要错过纳贡日了
But Remy, it's the tithe! Bobby disappear!
如果他今晚还不回来
And if he ain't there tonight with the tithe,
那就出大事了
you know what gonna happen.
慢着 有点不对劲
Wait a second. Something's wrong!
牌皇
Gambit!
镭射眼
Cyclops!
牌皇
Gambit!
牌皇 你究竟在干什么
Gambit! What in tarnation are you doing?
你差点害死了镭射眼
Cyclops was alone in there! You could have killed him!
我要回家 亲爱的
I got to go home, chère.
我哥出事了
They're gonna waste my brother.
斯科特
Scott!
牌皇 不要 不要
Gambit... Stop... Stop...
他还好吗
Is he all right?
我不好说 怎么回事
I don't know yet. What happened?
牌皇不专心操作 在想他哥的事
Something spooked Gambit bad. Something about a brother.
那个蠢材
That fool.
那个大笨贼
That thieving fool.
我们不能迟到
Best hope we make it in time.
伯纳带贡品来没有 要开始了
Where Bernard with our tithe? It's time!
他们在路上了
They're coming!
很快就到
They're right behind me!
刺客们已经放好贡品 时辰到了
But the Assassins already placed their tithe! It's time!
界外人驾到
The X-ternal!
界外人:本剧集原创角色,原型是
漫画里的坎德拉(Candra)
已经过去十年了
Ten years have passed.
我要收贡品了
The time for the tithing has come!
刺客工会 你们的天命者上前来
Guild of Assassins, send your Chosen One forward.
刺客工会谨献贡品 不朽的界外人
The Guild of Assassins honor you with this tithe, great X-ternal.
根据契约 我会增强你们的力量
By our covenant, your powers shall be increased.
让你们变强 不受凡人侵害
Strength and protection from the powers of mortal men.
盗贼工会 你们的天命者上前来
Guild of Thieves, send your Chosen One forward.
你没有按时纳贡
Offered no tithe at the chosen hour!
盗贼刺客工会谨献
The Guild of Thieves honors...
你违反了契约
You broke the covenant!
亵渎仪式是可耻的
To betray the tithe is dishonor!
不
No!
你要被放逐到无尽的黑暗中去
Fly from this world, to a darkness never-ending!
十年后 仪式照旧
In 1O years, we tithe again,
你们要延续这几百年来的传统
as we have throughout the centuries.
哪一个工会敢负约
Fail me, Assassin or Thief,
全体会员的下场都会像他一样
and all your kind shall join the conspirator in oblivion.
刺客 你是新的天命者
Assassin, you are now the Chosen One.
盗贼 你是新的天命者
Thief, you are now the Chosen One.
遵循仪式者
Be faithful to the tithe,
必能获得不可思议的力量
and unimaginable power shall be your reward.
天命者
Chosen One.
天命者
Chosen One.
天命者
Chosen One.
波比
Bobby...
没事 我好很多了
Really, I feel better.
哇 你躺好 牌皇让我们去找
Whoa, partner! We'll round up the stray X-Men while you heal.
牌皇非常不对劲
Something was very wrong with Gambit.
他上飞机之前 我探测到他的情绪
When he was running to the plane, I sensed his feelings.
他的焦虑感前所未有的强烈
I felt a deep sense of dread that I have never felt in him before.
原来牌皇是一个顾家的人
I never knew old Gambit cared so much about his family.
天啊 他还有亲人
Heck, didn't even know he had one.
你们要找法国仔吗
I hear you need help tracking a Cajun.
哎哟喂 他走之前还揍了镭射眼
Well, well, looks like he got his licks in before he left.
闭嘴 小流氓 不然你也要躺着
Can it, wild boy, if you don't want a little of the same.
没人知道牌皇遇到什么事
Gambit's gone off alone against who knows what.
皮埃尔 -这边 雷米
Pierre! -Over here, Remy!
找到波比了吗 -嗯
Have you found Bobby? -Yeah.
我们 我们收到消息
We... We got word...
怎么了 告诉我
What's the matter? Tell me!
刺客们俘虏了他 还拿了贡品
The Assassins have him and our tithe.
没想到他们会在纳贡日动手
They attack on the day of the tithe! No one has ever...
我不在乎纳贡什么的
Who cares about the stupid tithe!
还有完没完?
When will it stop?
刺客杀盗贼 盗贼杀刺客
Assassins kill Thieves. Thieves kill Assassins.
杀了三百年
For 300 years!
双方杀红了眼都不反思缘由了
No one knows why anymore. This feud is crazy!
他们不打算杀波比
They don't want to kill Bobby.
什么 为什么
No? Then what?
他们提出交易
They want an exchange.
用波比和贡品 来换你
Bobby and the tithe for you.
瞧 那是他的飞机
Look, there's his plane.
牌皇把飞机扔在沼泽边
Leave it to Gambit to grow up in a swamp!
牌皇从没想过要回到这里
Gambit never wanted to come back to this place.
我不想知道为什么
I don't want to find out why.
他在这里上船
Dead end. They took a boat.
但愿他想过要我们帮忙
I wish he would have asked us to help him.
相处这么久也该信任队友了
After all this time, he should trust us.
法国仔谁也不信
The Cajun don't trust nobody.
小心 雷米 你是走了很多年
Careful, Remy. You been gone a long time.
但他们仍把你视作盗贼
But to them, you still a Thief.
在下雷米·勒博 来探望兄长
Remy LeBeau. Here to see my brother.
你们要干什么
What you want now?
是我 波比
It me, Bobby.
雷米
Remy!
大牌X战警终于肯回家乡看看了
So the big X-Man finally come home for a visit.
你知道我为什么回来
You know why I come!
盗贼 刺客
Thieves! Assassins!
我不想再跟你们任何一方有瓜葛
I want nothing to do with you! Any of you.
我以为你不会来 让我自己等死
I thought you wouldn't come, Remy. I thought you'd let me die.
我应该那样做
I should have!
你拉我入伙 让我沦为盗贼
You got me in the Guild, Bobby. You made me a Thief.
为什么 我可是你亲兄弟
Why? I was your brother!
皮埃尔说刺客们会放你回去纳贡
Pierre say the Assassins will let you deliver the tithe tonight.
贡品在哪 -她拿了
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表