剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
X战警 前情提要
Previously on the X-MEN...
变种人爱好者
Mutant lovers!
交出变种人 不然就放火
Send out the muties or we'll burn them out!
我这是普通变异
I'm just an ordinary mutant!
我没有异能
I don't have any special powers.
灭绝变种人 灭绝变种人
No more mutants! No more mutants!
干嘛要敌视我们 我们哪里错了
Why do you hate us? What did we ever do to you?
你们生下来就是错了
You were born.
你说你会死在哪里
What do you think of your final resting place?
我击垮你后 你的意识会有永久性创伤
When I'm through with you, your mind will never recover.
你来啊
I'll risk it.
识相点 如果我是你的话
I wouldn't, if I were you.
X战警可以帮你
The X-Men can help you!
这里是什么地方
What is this place?
这里是“蛮荒之地”
It's called the Savage Land.
挺住
Hold on!
我们会没事的
We're going to make it.
X战警
第二季 第四集
红色黎明
无论我们在哪 无论那些人是谁
Wherever we are and whoever brought us here,
我们都回不去见面的地方了
we're not going to be able to leave the way we came.
我真搞不懂你 查尔斯
I shall never understand you, Charles.
哪方面
In what way?
如果我死了 你的人生可顺利多了
Your life would be infinitely easier if mine were to end,
但你还救我
yet you saved me.
我不在乎顺利的人生 我救你另有原因
I do not yearn for an easy life, Magneto, only a just one.
你死了 我可高兴不到哪去
I would take little satisfaction in your death.
到热泉的另一边去
Get to the other side of the geyser!
我们以热泉作掩护
Keep the geyser between us!
你干什么 别再刺♥激♥它了
What are you doing? Isn't he angry enough already?
我不会放走它
I don't want him to leave!
什么
What?
耐心点 查尔斯 看我后发制人
Patience, Charles. All things come to those who wait.
来抓我们啊 大蜥蜴
Come and get us, you overgrown lizard!
查尔斯 我也许是没异能
I may not have my mutant powers, Charles,
但我不会轻易死去
but I shall not die easily.
前苏联 库莫斯基谷
程序已激活
五分钟后转最大功率
领导人们太软弱了
The leaders were weak.
他们将我冰封后还葬送了帝国
They restrained me once and lost the empire.
现在他们起用我
Now they have brought me back,
一个连他们也害怕的活体武器
a living weapon they once had grown to fear.
帝国永存 领导层要被消灭掉
The empire shall live. They shall not.
她在哪 情况有点不对劲
Where is she? Something has gone wrong!
没有不对劲 将军
Nothing has gone wrong, General.
暗星
Darkstar?
红色欧米伽被释放出来
Omega Red has been released from his bondage.
他已经完成初步的占领行动
The first stage of the takeover is complete.
共和国的首都被收复了
The republic's capital has fallen.
行动吧 同志们
So it begins, comrades!
那些主♥权♥国很快就会
Soon these pathetic sovereign nations
回归到俄♥罗♥斯♥母亲的怀抱
will be returned where they belong, to Mother Russia.
我们要重建亲爱的苏联
We shall restore our beloved Soviet Union!
你说要造福人♥民♥
You say this is for the good of the people.
却冒险使用一件未必能控制好的活体武器
For this you risk using a living weapon, one you could not control before.
为群众的利益着想 但愿你是对的
For the sake of my countrymen, I hope you are right.
当留守儿童就算了 家里还没吃的
It's bad enough being left behind, but they never leave anything to eat!
什么鬼
What the heck?
消灭所有变种人?
"Destroy all Mutants"?
你们人类太不厚道了
With the Friends of Humanity, who needs enemies?
不 请住手
No! Don't! Please!
这小镇不欢迎变种人爱好者
We don't want mutant lovers in our town,
你还是搬走吧
so we're moving you out!
快滚
Get out!
欺善怕恶的家伙
Try picking on someone your own size!
多管闲事
Ha! Like you?
没错 看招
Yeah. Like me!
她是变种人 抓住她
She's a mutant! Get her!
我们想看变种人跪地求饶
We're gonna see you beg, mutant!
你们说想看变种人吗
Did I hear you desire to see mutant?
就这点能耐吗
We are to play catch?
快逃啊
Get me out of here.
大家快逃
Let's get out of here!
你俩还好吗
You two are all right?
多亏我的老友 钢力士
Thanks to my old pal, Colossus!
真巧能碰到你
Lucky you happened to be passing by.
不巧 我就是要找你们
Not luck. I was on my way to your mansion.
我需要X战警帮忙
I need the X-Men's help.
没人在家
No one's home.
泽维尔去哪了
Where is Xavier?
我们不知道
We don't know.
现在当家的是镭射眼
Cyclops is in charge now.
他和琴还有野兽都在华盛顿
He's in Washington, with Jean and Beast,
出席国会的变种人听证会
testifying before Congress on the mutant question.
我们村庄刚解放就发生可怕的事情
Terrible things are happening in my newly freed homeland.
一个邪恶的怪物把村民们赶出家园
My people are being driven from their homes by armies led by an evil monster,
他叫红色欧米伽
someone called Omega Red!
等X战警一回来就一起出发吧
I know the X-Men will help you as soon as they return.
不能再拖了
I cannot wait!
我的家庭 我的一切 都受到威胁
My family, all my world is in danger.
还是我自己搞定吧
I must go now, alone!
带上我
Not alone!
“我要跟钢力士去俄♥国♥对付红色欧米伽
"Hi! Gone to Black Sea with Colossus to stop some guy named Omega Red.
饭菜在冰箱里 祝你们愉快 欢欢留言”
Dinner's in the freezer. Have a nice day. Jubilee."
好了 一起去干架吧
There! Let's go kick some butt!
坐好 开飞机喽
Sit back and leave the driving to us!
原来你还会开飞机
I never knew you were a pilot.
嘿 我的飞行经历超过三百个小时
Hey! I've logged over 300 hours
模拟飞行经历
in the simulator.
小心
Look out!
教授总表扬我反应敏捷
The Professor keeps telling me I have great reflexes.
这是我国首都 才解放了不久
This was the capital of my country, so recently freed.
真糟糕 人都跑光了
This is awful! All the people are gone!
我要找到我的家人
I must find my family!
我们必须反抗
We must resist!
很快就会有援军
Help must be on the way.
没有援军
There will be no help!
你 你不能进来
You... You can't come in here.
国会…… -正式解散
This Parliament is... -Officially dissolved!
你们国家不复存在
Your country no longer exists,
不需要什么领导人
so it has no need for leaders.
住手
Stop!
组织只命令流放国会人员
We were instructed only to exile the Parliament.
命令
lnstructed!
人♥民♥命令我吗
The people instruct me!
人♥民♥都被这场分♥裂♥主义动♥乱♥吓坏了
In this chaos of disunion the people are frightened.
他们需要铁腕统治者的回归
They demand a return to the iron hand of a true ruler!
需要我
My iron hand!
噢 不
Oh, no!
妈 伊莉亚娜
Mother! Illyana!
这是你的农场?
This was your farm?
这是我家
It was my home.
生活很艰苦 但我们是一家人
Life was hard, but we were a family.
(俄语)
(RUSSIAN)
伊莉亚娜
Illyana!
那时候 政♥府♥会对任何
In those days, the government was suspicious
损坏机器的行为起疑
of any damage to their equipment.
许多人被认定为破坏分子和不忠者
Many were branded wreckers or disloyal.
我这个变种人负了全责
I, a mutant, took the blame.
我离开了家和村庄
I left my home, my country,
不想连累家人受到政♥府♥的惩罚
rather than bring the wrath of the government upon my family.
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表