剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
Shadow King! No!
我儿子怎么了
What is happening to my son?
但泽维尔教授把他封印到……
But Professor Xavier sent him spinning out into...
星光层
The astral plane.
别搞这孩子
Leave the boy alone.
你想要的是我
It is I you want.
没错 我会在山上等你
Yes, I will wait for you on the mountain.
小淘气 去帮其他村民
Rogue, help the others.
莎妮 别担心
Shani, do not worry.
米金纳瑞会没事的
Mjnari will be all right.
你疯了吗 教授也是勉强对付得了那家伙
Are you crazy? Xavier could barely handle this guy!
带上我一起 -会害了米金纳瑞
Let me come along and we... -Could harm Mjnari.
我不会让他受伤害
I cannot allow that.
暗影王会害了你
And the Shadow King could harm you.
我不会让你受伤害
Don't suppose I'm about to allow that!
你怎么现在才来 亲爱的
What took you so long, my dear?
我想我们要叙一下旧
I thought we might reminisce about old times together.
放了我儿子
Leave my son!
乐意之至
With pleasure.
只要你同意我的条件
As soon as you agree to a small exchange.
别耍任何花招 你这邋遢小贼
Don't try anything cute, you low-life street thief.
小淘气 不
Rogue, no!
明智的决定
Wise decision.
我挣脱了你们家教授对我的封印
Now that I am back from the living death, to which your precious professor condemned me,
我要争取一些援助来重建我的帝国
I shall need some assistance rebuilding my empire.
我要争取你
I shall need you.
你要让我附体 并获取你宝贵的异能
Agree to serve as my host body, with all your delicious powers,
我就放过这孩子
and I shall free the boy.
不行
Nothing doing!
你要保证不伤害这孩子
If you leave the boy unharmed!
不 你别牺牲自己
No! Don't throw your life away!
来吧 -成交
Do it! -Done!
不
No!
在星光层里 寒冷 死寂 没有光
He locked me in a cold, dead world without light,
还没有知觉
without feeling!
但在她体内 泽维尔不敢轻举妄动
But in this body, he will not dare attack me!
泽维尔 我赢了
Xavier! I have won!
我要前所未有地统治我挚爱的开罗城
Now I shall rule my beloved Cairo as never before.
凭我的意志和力量
With my mind, these powers,
城中所有的罪犯都要为我效力
every criminal in the city will have to work for me!
米金纳瑞 快逃
Mjnari, get out of here!
这事越来越难搞
Things are gonna get nasty!
但 暴风女
But, Storm!
太危险了 宝贝
It's too dangerous, darling.
让我去搞定
Let me handle it.
暴风女被我附体了
Storm is occupied at present.
让开 别惹她生气
Kindly leave us before you anger her.
好吧 硬骨头 我不跟你客气了
All right, tough guy. No more kid gloves.
暗影王 附体到我身上吧
Shadow King, old buddy, you're coming with me.
我拒绝
I think not.
你体内还有别的东西
I understand your body is rather crowded at the moment.
还是算了吧
I prefer this one.
小淘气 走开 他会杀了你的
Rogue, no! He will destroy you!
不 我不会 靠近一点吧
No, I won't. Come closer.
大自然 我命令你
Nature, I command you!
召唤强力的旋风
A vortex of wind to clear the air!
小淘气
Rogue!
我跑得快 但力气太小
I'm fast, but I'm still not that strong.
米金纳瑞 我说了 回去
Mjnari, I told you, go!
我要帮暴风女
I have to help Storm!
你不了解暗影王
You don't know the Shadow King!
他抓了我妈
He has my mother.
我只了解这一点
That's all I need to know.
谁挖的深坑 -被我戳中痛处了吧
Who took away the jungle? -Looks like I hit a nerve.
休想逼我发疯
So you made me mad. Happens all the time.
我到邮局排长队也很冷静
You should see me in line at the post office.
我只需给你一些心理暗示
Just a hint of what I can do to your mind.
你的身体是愈合得好快
Your body heals fast.
但我击垮你后 你的意识会有永久性创伤
But when I'm through with you, your mind will never recover.
你来啊
I'll risk it.
识相点 如果我是你的话
I wouldn't, if I were you.
你能变成我
You might look like me,
但你打不过我
but you don't fight like me.
好了 放弃吧
Come on, give it up.
X战警可以帮你
The X-Men can help you!
你还是不明白吧
You don't get it, do you?
别这样
Don't do this.
没有泽维尔 就没有X战警
Without Xavier, there are no X-Men!
你错了
You're wrong!
大英雄
Big hero.
你怎么还不明白
You never listen.
我要自己来承受这些痛苦
I have to get through this by myself!
千面人
Morph!
当你准备好了 我随时守候你
When you're ready, I'll be there for you.
全体X战警也一样
The X-Men will be there.
别对抗我 暴风女
Don't fight me, Storm.
不 你不能再利用我去作恶
No! You will not use me for evil
就像我小时候你所做的那样
as you did when I was a child!
你没有选择权 一切都由我掌握
You don't have a choice! I'm in control!
我也许不能阻止你
I may not be able to stop you,
但我会跟你同归于尽
but I can destroy you by destroying us!
暴风女 暴风女
Storm! Storm!
你别再往上飞了
You can't take him any higher!
那里空气很稀薄
There ain't enough air!
我必须那样做 小淘气
I must do this, Rogue!
暴风女
Storm!
暴风女 别这样
Storm! Don't do it!
我要窒息了
Cannot breathe.
暴风女
Storm...
好了
Gotcha.
暴风女
Storm!
米金纳瑞
Mjnari!
妈 你还好吗
Mother, are you all right?
米金纳瑞 听话 回去
Mjnari, listen to me. Run!
快跑 小淘气和我会对付暗影王
Go now! Rogue and I shall battle the Shadow King.
不 我不能离开你
No, I cannot leave you!
你快回家 宝贝
You have to, darling!
如果他再抓到你 暴风女就很被动
If the Shadow King gets you again, he'll force Storm to do whatever he wants!
我会先阻止他的
Not if I stop him first!
孩子 你是跑得快 但你打算……
Kid, I know you're fast, but how do you plan to...
圣山 -什么
The mountain! -What about it?
怪物从那里出来
That is where the monster came from!
山上有个小洞
It is a small cave now,
但昨天洞口像整座山那样大
but yesterday the opening was as big as the mountain!
不 小甜甜 他来自星光层……
No, sugar, he came from the astral plane somewhere...
星光层的出入口在山上
The astral plane opening! It's in the mountain!
米金纳瑞能看到洞口
And Mjnari can see it.
我们要趁洞口闭合之前把暗影王赶进去
We must drive the Shadow King back into the astral plane before it reseals itself!
他不会乖乖就范的 我们也看不见他
He's not gonna go peaceful, and we don't even know where he is!
我能看见他 -米金纳瑞 慢着
But I do. -Mjnari, no!
反抗我就要付出代价
For refusing me, I shall make you suffer!
这边 到这边来
Here! Over here!
大自然 我命令你
All of nature, I command you,
生成雷霆和电光
bring forth thunder and lightning!
来啊 胆小鬼 来啊
Come on, you coward! Come on!
我们要趁洞口闭合之前把暗影王赶进去
We must drive the Shadow King back into the astral plane before it reseals itself...
洞口闭合之前 洞口闭合之前
Reseals itself... Reseals itself...
你在我体内了
And you are mine!
我们要趁洞口闭合之前把暗影王赶进去
We must drive the Shadow King back into the astral plane before it reseals itself...
洞口闭合之前 洞口闭合之前
Reseals itself... Reseals itself...
米金纳瑞 米金纳瑞
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表