剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
James!
好了 你够了
Okay, that's enough!
我警告你
I warned you!
跟我们回家 好吧
Back with us? Good.
我还怕麻醉剂的剂量太大了
For a while I was afraid I'd used too many tranquilizers.
放松 伙计 我丈夫就在外面
Easy, fellow. My husband is just outside,
还有麻醉飞镖
and there are more tranq darts...
不 不要
No! Don't!
请你住手 我们对你没恶意
Please, no! We mean you no harm.
我们只想着帮你
We only want to help you.
拜托 你一定要听我说
Please, you've got to listen to me.
拜托
Please...
他们为什么要折磨我
Why did they do this?
没事了 真的
It's okay, really.
一切都会好起来的
It's going to be all right.
我们会帮你
We'll help you.
我对你们感激不尽
You've helped me more than I can say.
我们很高兴能帮到你
Believe me, my friend, it was our pleasure.
我们还有些朋友能帮到你更多
And we have some friends who might be able to help you even more.
H部 好威风的名头
Department H. Sounds impressive.
查森将军会向你深入讲解
General Chasen can tell you more about it.
H部及其附属的阿尔法中队
Department H and its enforcement arm, Alpha Flight,
为你们这些身负奇技的加拿大人
were created to offer a useful patriotic outlet
提供了一条可靠的报国之路
for Canadians with special abilities, like you.
你入伙肯定会受重用 罗根
We think you could be vital to our team, Logan.
你意下如何 X武器
What do you say, "Weapon X"?
还能如何 我听你们的
What can I say? You need me, you got me.
我有两个请求 -说吧
Just two favors. -Name them.
查出是谁折磨我
Find out who did this to me.
还有呢
And?
别叫我X武器
And forget that "Weapon X" stuff.
请叫我“金刚狼”
Just call me Wolverine!
姐妹 你出♥卖♥♥♥我
You betrayed me, sister.
为了国♥家♥安♥全♥和集体利益
I'm doing what I have to for the nation's security.
我别无选择 -好吧
For all of us. -Right!
别以为你能永久性擅离职守
Did you think you could hide from your responsibilities forever?
查森
Chasen!
不用惊讶
Why so surprised?
H部在你身上花了那么多钱
Department H invested a lot in you before you went over the wall.
你该还债了
It's time we saw some return.
你说什么
Meaning what?
我说你独一无二
Meaning you're one of a kind.
你跳槽之后 我们不断重复
Since your defection, we've tried repeatedly to duplicate
制♥造♥艾德曼合金骨骼的工序
the process that created your adamantium skeleton.
结果都不太理想
The results have been less than encouraging.
我们要知道你怎么能在注入合金后幸存
We brought you home to find out how you managed to survive the process.
因为我是变种人 傻瓜
I survived it because I'm a mutant, you dimwit!
我愈合得好快 记得吗
I heal fast, remember?
也许吧
Maybe so.
然而我们只有一种方法来检验真♥相♥
Unfortunately, there's only one way we can be certain.
如果是我来主导实验 我才能帮你
I only agreed to help if I was allowed to conduct the testing, Logan.
我会尽量减轻你的痛苦
I wanted it to be as easy on you as I could.
你不用猫哭老鼠
It didn't have to be at all.
嘴下留德
Cut her some slack!
金刚狼 无论如何海瑟都是你的朋友
Believe it or not, Wolverine, Heather is your friend.
大家也一样
We all are.
别忘了 是你脱离团队
You abandoned us, remember?
也许你不在乎责任和牺牲 但我们在乎
Duty and sacrifice may not mean much to you, but they do to us.
你为什么要走 -你别管我
Why did you leave? -It's none of your bleeding business.
我也不知道我为何要管你
I don't know why I bother to try.
我为这一切感到抱歉 金刚狼
I'm sorry for all this, Wolverine.
我会减轻你的痛苦
I promise we'll try to be gentle.
不用减得太轻
Well, maybe not too gentle.
蛮荒之地
我要知道这地方的详细情况 万磁王
I wish you would tell me more about this place, Magneto.
这里的每一处都那么壮观
Its splendor seems boundless.
站住 入侵者 别再往前走
Halt, trespasser. Advance no farther.
你是谁 我们对你有何冒犯
Who are you? What do you want with us?
问你同伴
Ask your companion.
万磁王创造了蛮荒之地所有的异变人
All the Mutates in the Savage Land are Magneto's creations.
异变人:详见本集结尾的注解
我们现在跟随新的主人
We now follow a new master.
她说什么
What does she mean?
都不重要了
It doesn't matter now.
投降 我就让你们死得痛快点
Surrender, so I can make your death as painless as possible.
听我们说 我们对你没
Let us talk. We mean you no...
抓到你了 查尔斯
I have you, Charles.
抓稳了
Hold on!
你们休想活着离开 休想
You will never leave here alive. Never!
你不能快点吗
Can't you speed this up?
我要做好防护措施
I was promised the time to take proper precautions!
人命关天
We have a man's life in our hands.
谢谢你们给我晒出健康的肤色
Thanks for the light, kid. I could use a good tan.
琴 怎么了 什么事
Jean, what is it? What's wrong?
金刚狼
Wolverine...
他 好难受
Felt him... Such pain.
他一直都让人好难受
Man been a pain since the get-go, chère.
这不好笑 牌皇
Not funny, Gambit.
琴 金刚狼在哪 你能找到他吗
Do you know where Wolverine is, Jean? Can you help us find him?
不能 意念图像太模糊 太缥缈
No, the impression was too vague, too distant.
无论他在哪 但愿上帝保佑他
But wherever he is, heaven help him.
好了 暂停
That's enough! No more.
继续探测
Resume the probe!
我已经尽量深入扫描 还是一无所获
I scanned as deeply as I could and we learned nothing.
不仅浪费时间 还伤害了他
We're wasting our time and we're hurting him.
很好 我们只好换一种无情的方式
Very well. We'll just have to do this the hard way.
只有取出他的骨骼才能知道其中的秘密
The only sure way to learn the secret of Wolverine's skeleton is to remove it from his body.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
他不是用来解剖的动物
He's no animal that you can cut apart!
是他咎由自取
It's his own fault!
擅离职守 削弱部门的力量
His desertion weakened this department!
嘿 要拆我骨头吗 查森
Hey, you want my bones, Chasen?
你亲自来拿吧
Come and get them yourself.
他说得对 将军
He's right, General.
这种缺德事要由你亲手做
You're going to have to do your own dirty work.
我辞职 即时生效
ive immediately, I quit!
住手 我命令你
Stop! I gave you an order!
海瑟 -不 詹姆斯 你知道这不对
Heather! -No, James. You know this is wrong!
不要意气用事
Sentimental fool!
我不会再让你伤害他
I won't let you hurt him any more!
放开我
Let me go!
海瑟 拜托 -够了 放开我
Heather, please! -That's enough! Let me go!
你伤害她 维护者 你要付出代价
You hurt her, Vindicator, you'll pay!
闭嘴 蠢材
Shut up, you fool!
好了 维护者 快取出他的骨骼
All right, Vindicator. I want that skeleton now!
怎么了 老伙计
What's the matter, old pal?
你的手术刀在哪
Forget your pocket knife?
我们救了你 让你重获新生
We saved you! We gave you back your life!
你怎么能抛弃我们
How could you leave us?
继续做你们的武器吗
So I could be your weapon?
抱歉 詹姆斯
Sorry, James.
詹姆斯 住手
James! Stop!
你们来这干什么
What are you doing here?
核实一下传闻 将军
Checking up on a rumor, General.
你跟我们说是让金刚狼回归团队
You told us we were getting Wolverine back so he could work with us again.
看来你骗了我们
Looks like we were told wrong.
守卫 拘捕阿尔法中队
Security! Subdue Alpha Flight!
嘿 这些家伙不是真人
Hey, these guys aren't even human!
他们是机器人
They're androids!
这可就有意思了
This is gonna be fun!
快点 维护者 叫停他们
Stop them! Vindicator, call off your team.
叛徒 你跑不掉
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表