剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
Gambit never hear the Professor say that before.
你们懂什么
What do you know?
我能走路了
I'm cured!
好吧 这是我的回礼
Well, one good turn deserves another!
等离子手榴弹
Plasma grenade!
他还活着 -情绪还不稳定
He's alive. -And in a lousy mood.
难以置信
I can't believe it.
我要封锁学校的智能防线
I'm sealing off the school's defensive perimeter.
把他困在这里
He won't be able to leave the grounds.
但千面人为什么要伤害我们
But why would Morph want to hurt us?
我不确定
I cannot be certain.
可能因为我们丢下他
Perhaps because we left him behind.
你不能不说再见就走
You wouldn't leave without saying goodbye.
再见
Goodbye.
我明白你有被背叛的感觉
I know you feel betrayed, Morph.
我们被哨兵海扁一顿后
After we were whipped by the Sentinels,
我试过叫镭射眼回头救你和野兽
I tried to make Cyclops go back for you and Beast.
为了救大部队 镭射眼只好壮士断腕
Cyclops had to leave you behind to save the rest of us.
也许是他不对 但你不能因此怀恨在心
Maybe he was wrong, but that's no reason for revenge.
你要忽悠谁 是我呢还是你自己?
Who are you trying to convince? Me or yourself?
我该打谁 必须制♥服♥其中一个 打谁好呢
Who do I shoot? I've got to stop one of them, but which one?
两个都打 千面人才会原形毕露
You gotta blast us both! It's the only way to get Morph!
好球
Nice shot.
对不起
Sorry!
我以为让我两个都打的就是真的金刚狼
I was sure only the real you would tell me to blast both Wolverines!
你还年轻
Live and learn.
千面人 -嗯 他跑掉了
Morph? -Yeah. He got away.
他会去哪里
Where will he go now?
去找那个他更憎恨的人
He'll go after the X-Man he has the most reason to hate.
你们这一生都被我观察 追踪和学习
Your whole lives I've watched you, tracked you, studied you.
你们是万里挑一的初始代
You are the prototypes, the chosen ones.
在你们的后代协助之下
And from your offspring,
我会操纵地球上所有人类的未来
I will control the future of all human creatures on Earth!
凶兆 无论你想要什么 都与琴无关
Whatever you want, Sinister, but leave Jean out of this!
不 斯科特 无论什么事都不能分开我们
No, Scott. Whatever happens, we're together!
我真没选错人
I knew I was right.
我会先抽取你们的基因
Your genetic material will be the foundation,
你们结合后衍生的优良血裔
the master bloodline for an unbeatable race of mutants
全都是我的奴隶
who will be my slaves!
我要通过你们来创造未来
Through you, I shall give birth to the future!
难以置信
I can't believe it!
千面人 还活着
Morph, alive!
让人喜出望外的消息
Such unexpected and welcome news!
他不再是你所认识的千面人
He's not like the Morph you used to know.
他憎恨X战警
He hates the X-Men.
有时我觉得全世界都憎恨我们
Sometimes I think everybody hates us.
因为大众都屈服于憎恨和恐惧
For every human who gives in to hate and fear,
才会有不少人愿意去寻求真♥相♥
there are hundreds who are willing to see the truth.
这些人才是未来
They are the future.
千面人也有过这种信仰
Morph believed that, too, once.
现在他只想着复仇
Now all he wants is revenge.
哟嗬
Yoo-hoo!
小情人
Lovebirds?
出来 出来 无论你们在哪
Come out, come out, wherever you are!
看来小镭不太懂怎样开船
Looks like old Cyke needs some sailing lessons.
千面人 你还活着
Morph! You're alive!
你结婚了 噢 是你们
And you're married, or are you?
我现在宣布 背叛者正式成婚
I now pronounce you betrayer and betrayess.
别耍这种黑色幽默
Is this some kind of sick joke?
你把我丢下等死就不是黑色幽默?
It wasn't a sick joke when you left me to die!
你现在时间不多了 有何感想啊
How do you like feeling your last seconds on Earth ticking away?
不 千面人
No, Morph!
镭射眼为了团队不得已而为之
Cyclops did what he had to do for the good of the team,
换作是你也会那样做
what you would have done in his place.
你说得倒轻巧
That's easy for you to say.
他从没有丢下过你
He's never left you behind!
你敢开枪就没命了
Shoot him and I destroy you!
又是你
You again!
你是谁
Who are you?
你知道我是谁 千面人
You know who I am, Morph.
想想
Think.
回忆
Remember.
不要 不要
I can't! I can't!
我找到你
I found you,
你横尸在变种人登记总部外面
lying lifeless outside the mutant registration headquarters.
你被朋友抛弃之后
After your friends had deserted you,
我让你的残躯愈合
I healed your broken body.
我予你新生
I gave you new life,
但你的人格无法修复
but your mind was beyond repair.
你分♥裂♥成两个人
You became two people.
一个你叫他做千面人
The one you would recognize as Morph,
另一个引起了我的兴趣
and the one who interested me,
他要向背叛者复仇
the one who wanted revenge on his betrayer!
我记得了
I remember!
消灭他们
Destroy them!
撕碎他们
Tear them apart!
我看未必
I wouldn't bet on it!
没想到拥有超常听觉也会这么痛苦
I never thought a super sense of hearing could be so painful.
因为你没见识过聒噪鬼的强力声波
That's because you never heard Ruckus raise a ruckus before!
没人告诉过你吗
Didn't anybody ever tell you?
不要趁人倒下就补刀 毛身怪
You don't kick a man when he's down, hairbag!
嘿 你怎知道我的名号♥
Hey! Who told you my name?
你敢取笑我?
You making fun of me?
没人敢取笑毛身怪
Nobody makes fun of Hairbag!
我要拍死你这只蓝尾巴苍蝇
I'll just have to swat you like a blue-tail fly!
The Blue-tail Fly,迪士尼儿歌♥
你会变成一滩蓝色的油污
You'll just be a greasy blue spot on the sand!
哈?
Huh?
介意带上我一起玩吗
Y'all don't mind if I play through?
拿下两个
Two of you!
胜算越来越大
The odds are getting better and better!
我呛住了
I'm choking!
我眼睛看不见了
My eyes! I can't see!
你不会知道被谁打了
Then you won't know what hit you!
牌皇有云 公平对决 否则出局
Gambit say, "You play fair or you don't play at all!"
小白脸 华丽乔治来会会你
Come to Gorgeous, pretty boy!
休想抓住牌皇
Gambit likes to play hard to get!
你也不是很难抓住嘛
You've got to play harder than that!
牌皇
Gambit!
你给我放手 沥青怪物
Keep your sticky fingers to yourself, you walking tar pit!
噢 你没尝到我厉害才这样说
Oh! You wouldn't say that if you knew me better!
哇
Whoa!
嘿 华丽乔治 他们……
Hey, Gorgeous! Where are the...
对生嗔者最优雅的回应 就是默不作声
"The noblest answer unto such Is kindly silence when they brawl. "
阿弗瑞德·丁尼生
Alfred Lord Tennyson.
英国维多利亚时期的著名诗人
哇
Whoa!
收拾完小喽啰
We practiced with the B-team.
是时候打老魔头了
Now it's time for the big game.
你真是开口即中啊 老友
I think you get your wish, mon ami.
你们不该干涉我最伟大的实验
You shall not interfere with my greatest experiment!
千面人 你一定要帮我们
Morph! You've got to help us!
听着 无论如何 你都是团队的一员
Look, whatever happened, you're still part of the team!
你永远是一个X战警
You're still one of the X-Men!
我是X战警?
One of the X-Men?
未来属于那些我要创造出来的高级变种人
The future belongs to superior mutants, the ones I shall create!
你们算什么东西
None of you are necessary!
你和我的心魔让我活了下来
You kept me alive! And the evil that's in me!
我做了坏事 但人性未泯
But the worst of us still has some good!
我不应该救你
I should have let you die!
别动他 凶兆
Leave him alone, Sinister!
你的对手是我
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表