剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
Look like you scratch again, Wolverine.
你被暴♥动♥搞砸心情了 朋友
This regrettable civic upheaval has distracted you, my friend.
你歇会吧
Perhaps we should call it a night.
我没事
I'm fine.
继续 法国仔
Play pool, Cajun.
嘿 你上过电视
Hey! I saw you on TV!
总统谈论过你
The President was talking about you!
没错 说得很对
Yes, very true.
你认识总统?
You know the President?
名人野兽还有粉丝哩
Famous Beast will now have many admirers, no?
别扫他们兴 老友
Do not break their hearts, mon ami!
我不太认同
I hardly think...
你肯定认识总统
I bet you know the President!
他们亲如兄弟 小娇娃
They're like brothers, petite!
没错 长得也像
Yeah. I noticed a resemblance.
什么
What?
变种人爱好者
Mutant lover!
交出变种人 不然就放火
Send out the muties or we'll burn them out!
灭绝变种人
No more mutants!
小心
Look out!
嘿 -我跟你说 这种枪很危险
Hey! -Perhaps you are unaware that this is a dangerous weapon.
快 拍照
Now! Over there!
变种人持枪
The mutant has a gun!
继续拍
Stay on him!
听说你们讨厌变种人
I hear you don't like mutants.
嗯 我们也讨厌你们
Well, we don't much like you.
我们快跑吧
Let's get out of here!
赶他们出来
Let's take these sardines out of the can!
我太妒忌你的利爪
A colorful metaphor, Wolverine.
乃至脸都蓝了
I'm blue-green with envy.
跑什么 游戏才刚开始
Don't y'all leave now! The fun just starting!
我们这样会被定罪的
Might we not profit from their example and depart?
刚被总统特赦的人不宜出现在罪案现场
A crime scene is no place for a recent recipient of a presidential pardon.
我还收到违章停车的罚单呢
Yeah, I bet I got some unpaid parking tickets.
继续拍
Stay on him!
来 贡博干红
Come on, gumbo!
请原谅我的不辞而别
I apologize for my abrupt departure.
我被找去处理一件紧急私事
I have been called away on a personal matter of the greatest importance.
镭射眼度蜜月回来前由暴风女带队
Until Cyclops returns from his honeymoon, Storm will be in charge.
嗯 私事呀
Hmm. "Personal", huh?
教授最近越来越神秘
The Professor's getting mighty mysterious these days.
嘿 看新闻
Hey! Check the news!
总统避谈今晚变种人
And the President had no comment tonight about the
亨利·麦考伊的边缘性暴行
presence of mutant Henry McCoy at a near-riot.
麦考伊被拍到挥舞着激光枪
McCoy is seen here wielding an energy weapon
还袭击了有乘客的汽车
and attacking an occupied vehicle.
我们上当了
We've been set up!
金刚狼
Wolverine,
如果真有煽动公众反对变种人的新阴谋
if there is indeed a new conspiracy to turn the public against mutants,
我们要尽力揭露
we must work to unmask it,
climate既指“氛围”,也有“气象”的意思
不能加剧事情的暴♥力♥氛围
not add to the climate of violence.
暴风女 你去管气象吧
Climates are your department, Storm.
我去揭露阴谋
Unmasking is mine.
一定是金刚狼在开车
Even Wolverine's jeep sounds angry.
我要制♥造♥点恐慌
Let's see if I can upset everybody else.
我变
Making copies.
你怎么回来啦
What are you doing back?
落下点东西
I forgot something.
嗯 你待会出去别摔门
Well, don't slam the door on your way out.
出了这档事我就没休息过
I haven't had a break since this mess started.
我要去娱乐室打个盹
I'm going to grab forty winks in the rec room.
别担心 小淘气
Don't worry, Rogue.
我安静得像死尸
I'll be as quiet as a corpse.
挑一张牌 小娇娃 我让你看戏法
Pick a card, petite. I show you a trick.
醒醒吧 牌皇
Get real, Gambit.
今晚出了这档事 你还有心玩戏法
Things are getting crazy tonight and you're playing games.
再说 小孩才看戏法
Anyway, card tricks are for kids.
你是小孩 亲爱的
You are a kid, hon.
你出去玩吧 我有话跟牌皇说
Now run along and play while I talk to Gambit.
我要看新闻
I happen to be watching the news.
神秘疾病席卷全城
... mysterious illness which is sweeping the country...
市民合力
Citizens to cooperate...
出去玩吧 小娇娃
Do what she said, petite.
出去玩吧
"Run along and play!"
噢 真讨厌
Ooh! I hate them!
哎哟
Oops!
你有话跟我说吗 亲爱的
You got something to say to me, chère?
如果我不能触碰别人 只是一个谎言呢
What if I'd been lying about not being able to touch another human being?
如果我想碰 我要碰呢
What if I could, if I wanted to?
你干吗跟我说这些
What's this supposed to mean to me?
五分钟后到娱乐室你就知道
Come up to the rec room in five minutes and I'll show you.
如果把我当小孩
If they're going to treat me like a kid,
起码在家里多囤一点零食
they could at least keep some junk food in the house.
欢欢
Jubilee,
有消息说变种人驿站
we have information that a violent anti-mutant attack
将会有一场反变种人暴♥动♥
is expected at the mutant halfway house.
我能做些什么
What can I do?
去吧 收集点情报
Go and report back what you find.
这是地址
Here's the address.
我信得过你
I know I can count on you.
谢谢 暴风女
Thanks, Storm!
终于有人不把我当小孩啦
I'm glad someone around here thinks I'm not just a little kid.
谁叫你取代了我
That's for thinking you could take my place.
看来我让你久等了
Look like I keep you waiting too long.
要我吻醒你是吗
Or maybe you just want me to wake you up with a kiss.
你搞什么鬼
What in the world?
老兵俱乐部
凶宅惊魂
Spooky place.
算了 既然我要帮忙
Well, as long as I can help.
嗨 要帮忙保护变种人吗
Hi! You needed some help protecting mutants?
啊 是的 请进
Why, yes! Won't you come in?
反变种人暴♥动♥最新消息……
There are new reports of anti-mutant unrest...
不关我事
You can't say I didn't warn him!
怎么回事 小淘气
What happened, Rogue?
这蠢货亲了我 被我吸掉能量
The blamed fool kissed me and I absorbed all his powers.
他活该
Serves him right.
但更糟的是 这玩意停不下来
But the worst thing is, this keeps happening!
牌皇 你真会挑时间犯傻
Gambit, you could not have chosen a worse time to be a fool.
欢欢 欢欢
Jubilee? Jubilee?
欢欢会不辞而别?
Could Jubilee have left without telling us?
情况有点不对劲 野兽呢
Something screwy's going on around here. Where's Beast?
我猜他在危险室
I think he's in the Danger Room.
你和小淘气先飞过去
You and Rogue fly on ahead,
我到了暴♥动♥现场再找你们
and I shall meet you at the site of the disturbance.
很好 野兽
Very well, Beast.
尝尝真正的野兽级训练
How about a truly beastly workout?
有点不对劲
This seems a bit excessive.
噢 天呐
Oh, dear.
来 炸掉变种人咨♥询♥中心
Come on, blow up that mutant center!
你们要玩抛接球?
Y'all want to play catch?
抓住她
Get the mutants!
我召唤倾盘大雨
I summon torrential rains!
小淘气
Rogue!
你们帮我拿一下
Y'all hold this up for me.
你一个人搞得定他们吗
You sure you can handle this bunch alone?
野兽很快会来帮我的 去吧
Beast will soon be here to assist me. Go!
我去也
I'm out of here.
极地深寒 冷却狂热
The arctic cold will cool their ardor!
上啊 让他们付出代价
Do something! Make them pay!
嘿 当心
Hey! Look out!
如果你们想成事
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表