剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
Where is it? -She has it.
谁
Who?
我呀 雷米
I do, Remy.
贝拉 -不错 亏你记得我
Belle? -How nice! You remember.
喜欢我的礼服吗
You like the dress?
贝拉 你这是干什么
Belle, why you do this?
你还不知道吧
You never saw it, did you?
我们以前早该结婚了
On the day we were to be married!
我们劝过两个工会和解 但我们做不到
We tried to bring the guilds together. You know it didn't work.
两边都不会放过我们
They wouldn't have let us live.
你该带上我远走高飞
You could've taken me with you!
我们那时还小 我很害怕
We were young. I was scared.
我还戴着你的戒指
I still wear your ring.
我也有一只送给你
I have one for you.
戴上它 你无能的哥哥就能回去纳贡
Wear it, and your no-count brother is free to deliver the tithe.
抱歉 兄弟 再见
Sorry, brother. Goodbye.
戴了又怎样 贝拉
What this mean, Belle?
你曾经离开了我
You leave me once...
这一刻让我等了十年
I been waiting 1O years for this moment.
你不会再离开我
You not leave me again!
我的异能
My powers!
法国仔住的是这垃圾场?
The Cajun actually lived in this dump?
教授写的档案不会错的
That's what the Professor's records say.
我们找到他就走吧
Let's just find him and get out of here.
难怪牌皇这么邋遢
No wonder Gambit's so messed up.
你房♥间还有老鼠呢
I've seen some of the rat traps you've holed up in.
有人在附近
I sense people nearby.
不是牌皇 是
Not Gambit. It's...
别动
Don't move!
你们来找什么
What you want here?
找答案 大舌头 -糟糕的待客之道
Some answers, mush-mouth. -And a little bit better hospitality.
他们是刺客们派来的
The Assassins sent them!
交出波比和贡品
Where's Bobby? Where's our tithe?
你最好把枪放下
I suggest putting the pop gun away,
不然就尝尝我的爪子
if you don't want me to feed it to you.
我喜欢肯为女士开门的男人
I like a man who'll open a door for a lady.
变种人
Mutants!
雅克 住手
Jacques! Stop!
雷米把交易做成了
Remy came. He made the switch.
什么交易
What switch?
换回他哥 换回贡品
For his brother. For the tithe.
你们一定是X战警
You must be the X-Men.
雷米后来跟了你们吧
Remy leave us for you?
雷米不是用来交易的商品
Remy ain't a piece of meat to trade for anybody.
不想利爪贯喉的话
Sometimes the claw slip.
带我们去见牌皇
Take us to Gambit and it won't.
那女人带他去纳贡了
She bring him to the tithe.
女人?
She?
贝拉·唐娜 刺客工会的首领
Bella Donna, leader of the Assassins.
刺客们的天命者
Their Chosen One.
雷米的情人
His woman!
我给你留着的礼服 你有机会穿的
I saved it for you. You will need it.
仪式完了我们就结婚
After the tithe, when we marry.
别这样 贝拉
Why pretend, Belle?
盗贼们不会让我待在你身边的
You know the Thieves won't let me stay with you.
今晚之后再无盗贼工会
After tonight, there be no Thieves!
你以为他们拿走了真贡品?
You think I give them the real tithe?
你哥带走的是个没用的盒子
You were traded for a worthless brother and an even more worthless box!
向界外人纳假贡的只有死路一条
And when he give it to the X-ternal, she destroy them all!
刺客们在哪
Where the Assassins?
界外人五分钟之内就到了
The X-ternal come in less than five minutes.
你们在担心什么
What do you care?
你们都说了 如果刺客们负约
From what you say, the Assassins don't show,
就会被黑妞惩罚 你们就一家独大
the boogie woman melts them, and you take over.
我信不过贝拉·唐娜
I don't trust Bella Donna.
她快来纳贡就好 免得夜长梦多
Until she arrive, and the tithe is done, anything could happen.
你们终于把人给催来了
Looks like your squeeze made the party after all.
刺客们已备好仪式事宜
The Assassins are prepared for the tithe,
并收纳了新成员
and welcome our newest member,
雷米·勒博
Remy LeBeau!
不会这样的
I don't believe it.
她给你们的是假贡品 -叛徒
The tithe she gave you is a fake! -Traitor!
我就知道他不爱那个沼泽巫婆
Huh. I knew he didn't love that swamp witch!
别碰他
Get away from him!
狐狸精 别搞我丈夫
Seducer! Get away from my husband!
贝拉 住手
Belle! Stop it!
摘了这戒指吧 结婚这事轮不到你
Give me that ring, Gumbo. You ain't the marrying kind.
你们刺客真不厚道
You Assassins betray us!
没信用的疯婆子 你们真可耻
Your crazy woman break her word! You Assassins got no honor!
你们自己笨不验货 却来怪我们
You Thieves too stupid to check the box. We not gonna tell you.
待会你们就死定了
Soon it make no difference.
既然恨意无法消除 也不要火并
I can't stop you from hating each other, but I can slow you down.
住手
Please!
放下盒子 邋遢婆
Hand over the box, swamp rat.
你能把我炸飞一千次 但我早晚会打败你
You can blast me away 1,OOO times, but I'll get you sooner or later.
牌皇不是你的宠物狗
Gambit ain't gonna be your lapdog.
你别帮着盗贼们 雷米离开他们是对的
The Thieves are not your people. Remy was wise to leave them.
雷米风流成性 但他的真爱是我
Remy kiss many women, chèrie, but love only me.
你们要活命就快滚
Go now and I'll let you live.
动手是没用的 金刚狼
It's no good fighting, Wolverine.
要找到真盒子 盗贼们才不会被灭族
Unless we find the real tithe box, every Thief here will be destroyed!
这群法国佬怎样遭殃我不管
I don't care about which spirit ladies do what to which Cajuns,
但我讨厌有人逼婚
I'm here to stop a wedding.
什么
What's that?
界外人
The X-ternal!
时辰到了
The time has come!
已经过去十年了
Ten years have passed.
贡品是假的
The tithe is false!
双方的天命者都上前来
Chosen Ones, Assassin and Thief, step forward!
刺客工会谨献贡品 不朽的界外人
The Guild of Assassins honors you with this tithe, great X-ternal.
你们的贡品是真的
Your tithe is true.
根据契约 我会增强你们的力量
By our covenant, your powers shall be increased.
盗贼工会 -亵渎了仪式
The Guild of Thieves... -Dishonors the tithe!
不 是刺客工会 我
No, it was the Assassins... I...
他没说谎
The boy's right.
是这个下流的坏女人
It was that low-life mop-squeezer over there who...
小淘气
Rogue!
我们要阻止她
We've got to stop her!
我要痛快打一场
Just show me where to slash!
入侵者 亵渎者
lnterlopers! Defilers!
盗贼们
Thieves!
你们对我不忠 都要被放逐到
For your treachery, fly from this world to a darkness...
不 慢着 你要明察真♥相♥
No, wait! You must see the truth.
她给你们的是假贡品 -叛徒
The tithe she gave you is a fake! -Traitor!
没信用的疯婆子 你们真可耻
Your crazy woman break her word! You Assassins got no honor!
你们刺客真不厚道
You Assassins betray us!
你们自己笨不验货 却来怪我们
You Thieves too stupid to check the box. We not gonna tell you.
琴 -什么情况
Jean! -What's going on?
骗子 诳语者
Liar! Charlatan!
不
No!
狂徒 胆敢亵渎神圣的纳贡日
Deceiver! You dare endanger the sacred tithe?
怎样处置她 盗贼们
You know the price! Thieves!
我来替你们做主
Your enemy has become mine.
作出宣判吧
Pronounce sentence!
杀了她 杀光他们
Destroy her! Destroy them all!
波比 闭嘴
Bobby, shut up!
由仪式引起的杀戮够多了
We need no more killing to honor you!
收回她的力量 饶她一命吧
Take her powers, but not her life.
准奏
It is done.
都结束了 贝拉
It's over, Belle.
雷米 别再离开我
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表