剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
快点 孩儿们
Quickly, my children,
让客人们舒适地登机
make our guests comfortable aboard the aircraft
然后我们就上路
and we'll be on our way.
不用太舒适了
Not too comfortable.
不麻烦你们载我了
Wouldn't want to be a burden.
阻止他
Stop him!
聒噪鬼 带琴·格雷上飞机
Ruckus, get Jean Grey to the plane!
你别过来 小个子
Keep your distance, little man.
琴
Jean!
你抓错人了 胖子
You grabbed the wrong girl, fat boy!
是的 他抓错人
No, he didn't.
我警告过你别相信我
Warned you I couldn't be trusted.
走吧 孩儿们
Let's go, boys.
琴
Jean!
不
No!
冷静点 伙计
Easy, pal.
无论如何我们都会找到她
We'll find her no matter what it takes.
你的城♥堡♥ 万磁王
Your citadel, Magneto,
我们被压♥迫♥的标志
a sickness in the heart of our land.
不是那样的
It was not meant to be.
我建城♥堡♥ 是想在这个地方做出一番事业
When I built it, I had great ambitions for this world.
很不幸 万磁王 心怀壮志的强人
Unfortunately, Magneto, the ambitions of powerful men
总会给他们要改造的事物带去冲突和痛苦
usually bring strife and misery to those they would improve.
多谢
Thank you.
今晚会有一场恶战
There seems to be a chill wind tonight.
自从万磁王踏足蛮荒之地 战争就开始了
The one that has been blowing since the day Magneto first came to the Savage Land.
时代变了 丛林之王
Times change, jungle lord.
人心思旧
People do not.
我们从这条梯道走到实验室后面
This passage will bring us up directly behind the laboratory.
万磁王 扎布有所警觉 我也是
Zabu is wary of this, Magneto. As am I.
当然要警觉了 蠢材
As well you should be, fool!
怎么可能
But how...
主人早就发现了你的秘密梯道
The Master long ago discovered your secret passage.
我们刚才说到哪了
Now, where were we?
走吧 我们再想别的办法救出族人
Come! We will find another way to free my beloved.
快点 我们还能抓到他们
Quickly, we can still get them!
不 暂时别管那些动物
No! Let the animals go for now!
这两个是我们真正要抓的
We have the two we really wanted.
你就是他们的主人?
You are the Master?
闭嘴 你不配提起他的尊号♥
Silence! You are not worthy to speak his name!
你错了
No,
主人不在就由我来看管这些装置
I am merely the keeper of these devices while the Master is away.
你们可以叫我智多星
You may call me Brainchild.
好 马上把他们锁在墙上
Now, quickly, chain them to the wall.
我们要干活了
There is work to be done.
你在干什么 -智多星 够了
What are you doing? -Brainchild, that's enough.
主人 你终于回到我们身边了
Master! At last you've returned to us.
凶兆先生?
Mr. Sinister?
我听过这名字 坦白说 我并不吃惊
I've heard the name. Frankly, I'm not impressed.
教授?
Professor?
谢天谢地你还活着
Thank heaven you're alive.
我们很担心 很害怕
We've been so worried, so frightened!
抱歉让你们担心我 琴
I'm sorry to have caused you concern, Jean.
你肯定也注意到了 万磁王
As you've undoubtedly noticed, Magneto,
我接手你的原始装置后做了点改变
I've made a few changes since inheriting this rather primitive installation.
我从索隆身上取下组织样本来加持这装置
A tissue sample from Sauron incorporated into this device
让它能吸收蛮荒之地上任何变种人的能量
enables it to draw energy from any mutants in the Savage Land,
变种人就使不出异能了
rendering their powers inoperative.
异变人怎么没事 -我们留有后招
The Mutates seem unaffected. -They have taken precautions.
没想到副作用就是能让你重新走路 教授
I hadn't realized a side effect would be your renewed ability to walk, Professor.
希望你喜欢
I do hope you enjoyed it.
你想从我们身上取得什么 凶兆
What do you want from us, Sinister?
你们的精髓 你们的
Your very essence. Your...
孩儿们 千面人想做一些我们不提倡的事
Boys, Morph's about to do something we might all regret.
你还在抵触我的控制?
You still fight my control?
我不是你的手下
I'm free of it!
你选错造♥反♥的时辰
Exquisitely poor timing, I'm afraid.
你会跟你家教授同一个下场
Now you'll have to share your Professor's fate.
很好 我宁愿以X战警的身份死去
Proudly! Better to die an X-Man
也不活着做你的奴隶
than to live as your slave!
我早该杀了你
I should have let you die.
我现在只想你联络你的学生 教授
All I need now is for you to contact your students, Professor,
把他们叫过来
and bring them here.
你知道我不会那样做的
You know I won't do it.
说得你好像还有选择似的
You speak as if you have a choice.
是你?
You?
看着我 泽维尔 服从我
Look at me, Xavier, and obey!
抵抗是没用的
Resistance is futile.
服从我
Obey me.
服从
Obey!
不 绝不
No, never.
不 教授 别听他的
No, Professor, don't listen to him!
停下 你们会害死他的
Stop! You could destroy him!
你真是个蠢材 凶兆
You are a fool, Sinister.
那伙地球上最强大的变种人不会罢休
The most powerful mutants on Earth shall hunt you down
他们会为查尔斯·泽维尔复仇
to see Charles Xavier avenged.
他的抵抗远比其他人强
He resists like no other!
不过没用的
But in vain.
我不会听 不能听
Won't listen. Can't listen.
我还要对很多人负责
Too many people who depend on me.
我不能被你控制我的思想
Can't allow you to control my mind.
我不能让你
Won't allow you to...
你们对他做了什么 -查尔斯?
What have you done to him? -Charles?
噢 查尔斯
Oh, Charles.
醒呀 醒呀
Wakey, wakey.
有何吩咐 主人
What do you want from me, Master?
怎么回事
What's going on?
脑波增幅器确定这是教授的指令
Cerebro confirms it's the Professor's code.
你找到他?
You found him?
你们好 伙伴们 很高兴又见到你们
Hello, my friends, It is good to see you again.
教授? -你还活着
Professor? -You're alive!
如果你们能到屏幕下方的坐标跟我会合
If you will rendezvous with me at the following coordinates...
等一下 -这好奇怪
Wait. -This is all very odd.
教授好像变了另一个人
The Professor was not at all like himself.
牌皇 查出信息的发布源头
Gambit, check the origin of that transmission.
等一下 黑鸟回来了
In a minute. The Blackbird just come in.
镭射眼 -镭射眼
Cyclops. -Cyclops.
你猜我们找到谁了?
Guess who we found?
嘿 站住
Hey, wait up!
我们要聊聊 -我们要聊聊
We have to talk! -We have to talk!
千面人提起过凶兆抓住教授的事
Morph said something about Sinister having the Professor.
那么 我们现在是深入虎穴
So, we're flying into a trap.
正合我意
Suits me.
教授神态反常又冷漠应该是被人控制了
The Professor's unnatural lack of emotion suggests coercion.
如果老爷子被人控制着呼唤我们
If the old man was forced to call us against his will,
意味着他很需要我们 无论是不是陷阱
it mean he need our help bad, trap or no trap.
如果有人挟持了泽维尔
If somebody is holding Xavier,
我很乐意叫他们放人
I'm gonna enjoy making them let go.
我们越来越靠近教授的坐标
We're nearing the Professor's coordinates.
怎么有人能在那种地方生存
How could anyone survive down there?
老实说 我不知道
I honestly don't know.
大家要准备好 我们要降落了
Brace yourselves, people, we're going in!
未完待续
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表