剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
Bishop?
他穿越回来干什么
What's that time-jockey doing back?
好的 暴风女 我们已经到了
We read you, Storm. We're almost there.
制♥服♥那个变种人
Do something about them!
我们要在有人受伤前平息暴♥动♥
We've got to calm that mob down before somebody gets hurt.
我会搞定那个黥面贼
I'll take care of old scar face.
是你们逼我动手的
You won't listen till somebody makes you.
他们都是变种人 别让他们跑掉
They're both mutants. Don't let them get away!
暴风女 我们要驱散暴民
Storm! We gotta disperse that mob.
暴雨 熄灭他们对暴♥力♥的热情
Rain, quench their thirst for violence.
不用怕这些变种怪胎
Don't run from these mutant freaks!
你还好吗 美女
Are you all right, girl?
拿掉他的枪 别让他伤人
Disarm him before someone's injured.
我受够了你们这些垃圾
I'm getting tired of putting up with garbage like you.
你刚才动手的话
You really did it this time, Bishop.
就会引发暴♥乱♥
You turned this situation into a riot.
我是来救人的
I was trying to save lives.
救你们和未来的几百万人
Yours and millions in my future.
又救?
Again?
在重置后的未来 你们像没存在过似的
In my future now, it's like you never existed.
肯定也是死于瘟疫
You all must have died in the plague.
变种人受到谴责
Mutants will get the blame,
但仍有人在实验室合成这种病毒
but someone else cooked up this virus in a laboratory.
我们要尽早制止幕后黑手
We've gotta stop whoever's behind it before it's too late.
毕肖普说得对 病毒是基因工程的产物
Bishop is correct. The virus was genetically engineered.
目前还不致命 但非常不稳定
It doesn't appear to be lethal now, but it is dangerously unstable.
一旦被变种人感染上了
But once the virus spreads to the mutant population
就会跟变种人的DNA结合
and combines with mutant DNA,
理论上会严重危及到全人类的生命
it theoretically could become incredibly deadly for everyone.
不只是理论上
It's no theory.
我们会找出幕后黑手
We'll find who's responsible,
但我们先得平息大众的恐慌
but until then, we need to calm the plague hysteria.
也许凯利总统能帮到我们
Maybe President Kelly can help with that.
“人友会”总部
凯利总统的发言人宣称
A spokesman for President Kelly has announced
著名的变种人科学家亨利·麦考伊会出席
that noted mutant scientist Henry McCoy will take part
参议院委员会的突发公共卫生事件听证会
in the Senate Committee hearings on this public health emergency
会议明天在华盛顿召开
scheduled for tomorrow in Washington.
这都在我们的计划之中
This fits our plans perfectly.
你的瘟疫计划做得不错
Your plague scheme has worked well.
我想为人类的事业作贡献
I only hope to serve the cause,
我们要尽快行动
but we must act quickly.
被感染的人类在几个月之内会康复的
In a few months, those humans we've infected will begin to recover.
嗯 实施第二步
Yes, it's time for stage two,
让变种人染上瘟疫
to begin the infection of mutants.
如果麦考伊在直播时瘟疫发作
When they see this McCoy freak infected on television,
群众就会确信是变种人引发了瘟疫
everyone will be convinced mutants are responsible for the disease.
快把病毒分发给特工们
Prepare the vials for shipment to our agents.
妙极了
How fitting.
这场净化地球的瘟疫会灭绝变种人和人类
A disease to cleanse the Earth of the plague of mutants and humans.
变种人平权运动会危及人类社会
Mutant rights are a threat to humanity
危及这个伟大国度的安全
and to the survival of this great republic.
这场瘟疫的传染源无疑就是变种人
There is indisputable evidence that mutants are the cause of this plague.
我这名单上有五千人
I have here the names of 5,OOO people
都是接触过变种人才染病的
who have been infected through contact with mutants.
克里德先生
Mr. Creed.
根据今天总统提供给我的资料
According to information I received today from the President,
并没有关于变种人的报告病例
there have been no reported cases of infected mutants.
他该相信委员会了吧
That ought to put that peckerwood in his place.
你们也要信我
Somebody should.
政♥府♥在掩盖事实
It's a government cover-up!
众所周知凯利是一个变种人爱好者
Everybody knows Kelly's a mutant lover.
他还赦免了那个多毛的怪胎
He even pardoned that hairy freak,
所谓的科学家
their so-called scientific expert.
肃静 肃静
Order! Order!
我们听够了他的证词
We've heard enough from this witness.
轮到亨利·麦考伊博士发言
The chair now calls Dr. Henry McCoy.
谢谢古德参议员 还有委员会的成员们
Thank you, Senator Goode and members of the committee.
野兽 小心
Beast! Look out!
注意秩序
Order! Order!
你想对女人动手?
Don't you rednecks know how to treat a lady?
肃静 肃静
Order! Order!
保安 维持秩序
Security, clear the chamber.
你惹的麻烦够多的了
You've caused enough trouble for one day.
看他们做了什么
See what they've done?
让全世界知道变种人都携带病毒
Let the world see that mutants carry the plague.
你们要听我解释
But you don't understand!
把他带上黑鸟 别让他再闯祸
Get him to the Blackbird before he starts another riot.
你不理智的行动会危及团队
If you can't keep your head, then you're no good to the team.
你怎么能在全国直播时攻击克里德
What did you think you were doing, attacking Creed on national television?
我是在救野兽
Saving Beast's life.
克里德有一件武器
Creed had some kind of a weapon.
我跟他厮打时触发了武器
I heard it go off when we were fighting,
然后他就发病了
and then he got sick.
不易被发现的病毒性武器
A viral weapon could be easily concealed.
我用电脑录下了听证会的直播片段
I set the computer to record the broadcast from the committee hearing.
电脑 图像扫描模式
Computer, image scan mode.
近一点 停
Closer. Stop.
往左 近一点
Scan left. Closer.
用心险恶
Diabolically clever.
一件在空气中传播病毒的利器
An ingenious delivery system for an airborne virus.
克里德不小心染疫顺势冤枉你
Thanks to Bishop, he infected himself trying to get to you.
他们会带克里德去治疗
They'll take Creed for treatment.
我们行动吧
Let's follow them.
继续显示 我才能想出对策
Show me everything. I gotta know what to do.
克里德是谁
Who is Creed?
变种人毕肖普仍然是关键
The mutant named Bishop remains the key.
琴 锁定克里德的位置
Jean, see if you can locate Creed in the mansion.
他不在大宅里 他在地底
Not in the mansion. Beneath it.
有个秘密实验室 里面还有其他东西
A secret laboratory. And something else is in there,
它有一股异常强大的力量
something with incredible power.
琴 那是什么
Jean! What is it?
快 斯科特 不然就太迟了
Hurry, Scott, before it's too late.
别担心 我们会制止他们
Don't worry, we'll stop them.
废话少说 马上行动
Let's stop all the yapping and get to it!
我们怎样去那个实验室
How do we get down to the lab?
包在我身上
Leave that to me.
我染病了
I'm sick.
帮帮我
I need help.
收手吧 克里德
Your game's up, Creed.
我们要终结你的瘟疫
We're here to put an end to your plague.
你把X战警引到这里来
You led the X-Men here.
你理应为自己的错误付出代价
You deserve to suffer for your mistake.
别这样跟我说话 我才是老大
You can't talk to me that way. I am your leader.
蠢材 -天启
Fool! -Apocalypse!
你敢僭越我的尊位?
You dare to claim dominion over me?
变种人
A mutant.
我远远超越变种人
I am as far beyond mutants
正如变种人远远超越你们
as they are beyond you.
我就是神
I am eternal.
你们的异能对我无效
Your powers are useless against me.
斯科特
Scott!
讨嫌的蝼蚁
Annoying insects!
天启所向披靡
Nothing can stop the Apocalypse.
我刀枪不入
I cannot be harmed.
仰望我 颤抖吧
Watch me and tremble,
我会让绝对的纯洁降临到你们的世界
for I bring the purity of oblivion to your world.
小心
Look out!
我们会终结瘟疫 至死方休
We'll stop this plague or die trying!
趁这里倒塌前快出去吧
Get out of here before the whole thing blows!
别碰我
Put me down.
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表