剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
Keep them busy!
你放心吧
Don't gotta ask me twice!
你的肥肠要动动手术了
Looks like your gut could use a trim!
哈?
Huh?
我还以为会很痛呢
Is that supposed to hurt?
你吃土吧
Eat some sidewalk.
接着呢
Needs salt.
嘿 怎么刮飓风了
Hey, who ordered the hurricane?
他们在拖延时间 我们快去医院吧
They were just a mere distraction. We must search the hospital.
有个易形者盯上了小淘气
A shape-shifter is after Rogue.
你为什么要我来医院
Why'd you bring me to this hospital?
你要让我看什么……嘿
There ain't nothing you can show me that... Hey!
你在哪里
Where are you?
你是谁 你对我的脑子做了什么
Who are you? What are you doing in my mind?
我要
Now I got...
这是怎么回事
What's going on here?
魔形女
Mystique,
我早该教训一下你
I ought to knock you three ways from Sunday!
你为什么要变成她的样子
Why have you been doing this to me?
我想带你来见她
To get close to her.
让你找回那段被泽维尔教授洗掉的记忆
To help you remember the past that Professor Xavier purged from your memory.
我能不能找回记忆关你什么事
Why do you care what I know about my past?
快触摸我回忆一下
Touch me and remember.
你被吻过吗 女孩
You ever been kissed, girl?
我在想好像从来没试过
I'm beginning to think I never will be.
寇迪 我的初恋男友
Cody! My first boyfriend.
我刚感应到我 我的异能
That's when I felt my... My powers.
我的亲生骨肉 是变种人
My own flesh and blood, a mutant!
爸爸 求你
Daddy, please...
你真丢人 快给我滚
You're a disgrace! I'm ashamed to be seen with you!
你不是我女儿 不再是了
You ain't my daughter. Not anymore.
爸爸
Daddy.
爸爸
Daddy.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
我必须走
I had to leave.
我无依无靠 直到
I had no one to turn to until...
看来你要吃顿饱饭和洗个热水澡
You look like you could use a meal and a hot bath.
你全面开♥发♥了我的异能
You taught me everything about my mutant powers.
你教我窃取他人的记忆和力量
How I could steal people's memories. And their powers.
你训练我 还说养兵千日 用兵一时
You training me for what you said would be the most important day of my life.
我迷路了 你能帮我吗
I'm lost. Could you help me?
立即启动起飞程序
Initiating takeoff procedure now!
惊奇小姐
It's Miss Marvel!
是惊奇女士 小胖墩
That's Ms. Marvel to you, round boy!
你这次阻止不了我
You won't stop me this time!
我女儿很可能会给你一个特大惊喜
If my guess is right, my daughter has a serious surprise for you.
抓住她 小淘气
Grab her, Rogue!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
妈妈 有点不对劲
Momma, something's wrong!
我想放手
I want to let go.
不 无论如何都别放手
No! Hold on! No matter what!
但出了点状况 妈妈
But something's happening, Momma.
我好害怕
I'm scared!
别放手
Don't let go!
我为什么非要抓住她 妈妈
Why did I have to hold on, Momma?
我很难受
It felt bad.
我想知道她是谁
I wonder who she is.
你怎么能那样对我 妈妈
How could you do that to me, Momma?
我爱你不够深吗
Didn't I love you enough?
你知道会发生什么
You knew what would happen next.
我永久占有了惊奇女士的神力和飞行能力
I had Ms. Marvel's super strength and her ability to fly, permanently.
但也有副作用
But that wasn't all.
我也吸收了她的人格
I also had her mind trapped inside me.
诅咒开始了
That's when the spells started.
你窃取了我的力量
You stole my powers.
你吸走了我的生命
You stole my life!
小淘气 怎么了
Rogue, what's wrong?
没事 妈妈 我很好
Nothing, Momma. I'll be all right.
我在说谎
But I wasn't.
我不得不又离开我第二个家
For the second time, I had to leave the place I called home.
就在那时 他召唤我
And that's when he called out to me.
变种人
Mutant.
变种人
Mutant.
我感受到你的痛苦 让我帮你吧
I feel your pain. Let me help you.
为了抚平伤痛 你要忘记那件事
In order for you to heal, you must forget.
我不能
I can't!
惊奇女士会怎样
What's gonna happen to Ms. Marvel?
很遗憾 小淘气
I'm sorry, Rogue,
我没办法让她回到原来的身体
but I cannot return her to her real body.
我只能让她沉睡 这对你们都好
For now I can only quiet her, for both your sakes.
我就是这样让泽维尔夺走你
That is how I lost you to Xavier.
我发誓终有一天会让你回来
I swore one day I'd get you back.
就是今天 女儿
Today is that day, my daughter.
你利用我
You used me!
我只是你用来对付惊奇女士的武器
I was just a weapon for you against Ms. Marvel!
我这是怎么了
What's happening to me?
你还保留着我的易形能力
You still have my shape-shifting power.
很快就没事了 但你还驾驭不了
It will fade soon, but you can't control it.
我要占有她的思想和身体
I'm taking over this mind and this body.
最终 惊奇女士会重生
Finally, Ms. Marvel is reborn!
小淘气在哪里
Where's Rogue?
亲爱的
Chère!
快让她住手
Somebody make her stop!
快 战胜她
No! Fight her!
暴风女
Storm!
她们跑不远的
They will not get away!
镭射眼 我追不上她们
Cyclops, I cannot catch them!
别担心 暴风女
Don't worry, Storm.
我用脑波增幅器监控着你们所有人
I am monitoring all of you through Cerebro.
你是追不到她的身体
You can't catch up with her body,
但我会用脑波增幅器追踪她的思想
but, with Cerebro's help, I can catch up with her mind.
小淘气 让我进去你的心灵
Rogue, let me inside your mind.
小淘气 你在哪里
Rogue, where are you?
走开 你别插手
Go away! You have no business here!
你别动她
Let go of her!
这一刻让我等太久了 姐妹
I've been waiting a long time for this, sister!
这不过是我脑海里的幻象
This is only happening in my mind.
所以才够现实
That's exactly why it's real.
我在这里打败你就能占据你的心灵和身体
When I defeat you here, your mind and body will be mine.
你理性点
You don't understand.
如果你消灭她 你们俩都会死掉
If you destroy her, you're both finished.
总好过如此惨淡收场
Better to have it end like this!
你夺去了我拥有的一切
You took away everything I had,
我所有的一切
everything I ever was!
对不起 我不是故意的
I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do it.
你道歉也不能让我活过来
Sorry doesn't give me back my life!
该结束了
This ends now!
不
No!
不
No!
对不起
I'm sorry.
真心对不起
I'm so sorry.
是她让你别无选择的
She left you no choice.
琴呼叫镭射眼 都结束了
Jean to Cyclops. It's over.
小淘气没事了
Rogue's okay.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
抱歉 魔形女
Sorry, Mystique.
你这些小把戏糊弄别人还行
Use your pitiful tricks on somebody else.
我属于X战警
I belong with the X-Men now.
泽维尔走了 只有我能帮你
Xavier's gone. Only I can help you.
别人帮不了你
Only I could ever help you.
你从未爱过我 你只在乎我的异能
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表