剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
Remy, don't leave me again.
这里不是我的家
This is not my home.
我不是盗贼 也不是刺客
I am not Thief or Assassin.
我是X战警
I am an X-Man.
我不会再回来了
And I'm never coming back.
我还是想不通他怎么不先向我们反映情况
I still don't understand why he didn't tell us about the problem in the first place.
我们都有一些不能向朋友诉说的往事
There are parts of our pasts that none of us want our friends to know.
但作为X战警可不一样
But being an X-Man should mean something.
牌皇要信任我们
Gambit has to trust us.
这需要时间
Trust takes time.
教授不在
With the Professor gone,
就由我和你培养起牌皇的归属感
you and I will have to be the ones to make sure he gets it.
这些暴行何时才会终结
Will there never be an end to this madness?
我离开前 这些弗尔人都安居乐业
When I left, the Fall People were living here peacefully.
弗尔人:“蛮荒之地”的原始人类部落
连这个化外之地都不能幸免于战火
Even at the ends of the Earth, the horrors of war find their way into the human heart.
这种苦难我们见得多了 万磁王
We have seen much suffering in our lives, Magneto.
我们要避免再有战争发生
Each must find his own way to fight against it.
有个叫万磁王的人教过我们
Someone named Magneto once taught us
战争孕育出最强者
that the fight goes to the most powerful!
蛮王 这不是我创造你的本意
Barbarus! I did not create you for this!
现在我们异变人有了新的主人
We Mutates follow a new master now,
你束手就擒吧
and you must surrender to me.
休想
Never!
抓住他们
Get them!
做得好 查尔斯
Nicely done, Charles!
万磁王
Magneto!
永别了 造物主
Farewell, creator!
不 走开
No! Stop!
来吧
Come on!
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表