剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
电脑 你启发了我
Computer, you've just given me an idea.
你挽救了所有人的未来
And saved the future for everybody.
你是说变种人没有携带病毒?
You claim to have proof that mutants don't carry this disease?
绝对没有
Indisputably.
科学分♥析♥表明
Scientific analysis shows
引发瘟疫的病毒是在实验室合成的
that the virus which causes this plague was created in a laboratory.
你怎样证明变种人没有携带病毒
How does that prove mutants aren't carrying it?
没有迹象表明病毒跟变种人DNA有关
It shows no sign of contact with mutant DNA.
麦考伊博士 你如何看待
But, Dr. McCoy, what do you think about the way...
女士先生们 我要开会了 恕我失陪
Ladies, gentlemen, I must testify. Excuse me.
瘟疫事件在今天会有重大进展
Something big's gonna come out on this plague story today.
变种人科学家声称能还变种人一个清白
A mutant scientist says he has proof it's not their fault.
“人友会”则认为这是谎言
The Friends of Humanity say he's lying.
是时候“走出去 亲近人”
Time to reach out and touch someone.
美国电♥话♥电报公♥司♥经典广♥告♥词
野兽 小心
Beast! Look out!
看来派对已经开始了
Looks like the party's already started.
肃静
Order!
保安 维持秩序
Security, clear the chamber.
嘿 -别玩了
Hey! -Next time,
你们这些小角色
try stealing candy from a baby.
他又回来了 他这次休想溜掉
Look who's back. I wanted another crack at that guy!
不 金刚狼 我们先保护好毕肖普
No, Wolverine! Focus on protecting Bishop.
制止他的敌人也是保护他
You protect him your way, I'll protect him mine.
我们来单挑吧
How about a game of one-on-one?
就你和我 伙计
Just you and me, pal!
你说什么也没用 金刚狼
Whatever you say, Wolverine,
你打不过我 -你确定?
but you'll lose. -Wanna bet?
动作挺快 但方式太古老
You're pretty fast, but a bit outdated.
古老
Outdated!
放开我 怪胎 下流的变种人
Put me down, you freak! You lousy mutant!
真是不可理喻
You cannot reason with closed minds.
我们要带毕肖普离开这里
Get Bishop! We've gotta get him out of here!
够了 毕肖普 住手
Enough, Bishop! Desist!
你引起的骚动够多的了
You have generated enough excitement for one day.
看他们做了什么
See what they've done?
让全世界知道变种人都携带病毒
Let the world see that mutants carry the plague.
电脑 把我俩都传送回总部
Computer, body slide by two to HQ.
快 -不 站住
Now! -No, wait!
不 这不可能
No, it can't be!
把他带上黑鸟 -金刚狼怎么办
Get him to the Blackbird! -What about Wolverine?
我们先终结这场瘟疫
We've got a plague to stop.
未来的人都不用汽车了吧
Don't you guys ever use cars?
我们来做个了断
Let's just finish it here.
我乐于奉陪 但你先要帮我
I'd love to, but right now I need your help.
帮你?我为什么要帮你
My help? Now, why should I help you?
数码病毒的幕后黑手是天启
Because Apocalypse is behind the techno-virus.
天启 没错 是他
Apocalypse! Yeah, right!
他还勾结了牙仙子
Teamed up with the Tooth Fairy.
牙仙子:西方童话里的仙女
我不会放你走
I can't let you do that.
你怎么能在全国直播时攻击克里德
What did you think you were doing, attacking Creed on national television?
我是在救野兽
Saving Beast's life.
克里德有一件武器
Creed had some kind of a weapon.
我跟他厮打时触发了武器
I heard it go off when we were fighting,
然后他就发病了
and then he got sick.
不易被发现的病毒性武器
A viral weapon could be easily concealed.
我用电脑录下了听证会的直播片段
I set the computer to record the broadcast from the committee hearing.
电脑 图像扫描模式
Computer, image scan mode.
近一点 停
Closer. Stop.
怎么了 琴
What is it, Jean?
你在担心金刚狼吗
Are you worried about Wolverine?
我 我感应到电索的思绪
I... I touched Cable's mind.
他是谁 他要干什么
Who is he? What's he really up to?
他关系到未来 关系到我们的未来
He's more important for the future, our future,
这种关系超乎你想象
than you could ever imagine.
用心险恶
Diabolically clever.
一件在空气中传播病毒的利器
An ingenious delivery system for an airborne virus.
克里德不小心染疫顺势冤枉你
Creed infected himself trying to get to you.
他需要治疗瘟疫
He'll need treatment.
我们行动吧
Let's follow him.
该醒来了 睡美人
Time to wake up, sleeping beauty!
你想做什么 淹死我吗
What are you trying to do, drown me?
我想做一件比这更重要的事
I've got more important things in mind.
电脑 连接电力网 把我们传送到
Computer, access primitive power grid and affect electro-transport
克里德在弗吉尼亚的总部
to coordinates outside Creed's Virginia headquarters.
连接成功
Access completed.
别又来这套
Not again!
琴 锁定克里德的位置
Jean, see if you can locate Creed in the mansion.
他不在大宅里 他在地底
Not in the mansion. Beneath it.
有个秘密实验室 里面还有其他东西
A secret laboratory. And something else is in there,
它有一股异常强大的力量
something with incredible power.
琴 那是什么
Jean! What is it?
快 斯科特 不然就太迟了
Hurry, Scott, before it's too late.
别担心 我们会制止他们
Don't worry, we'll stop them.
开路去实验室吧
Get us down to the lab!
包在我身上
Leave that to me.
我染病了
I'm sick.
帮帮我
I need help.
我不能在瘟♥疫♥爆♥发♥前夕病倒
I can't be sick now with the plague about to spread.
等我康复再指挥大局就太迟了
By the time I recover, it'll be too late to direct events.
收手吧 克里德
Your game's up, Creed.
我们要终结你的瘟疫
We're here to put an end to your plague.
我也来这里帮他们
And I'm here to help them!
我叫电索
The name's Cable.
记住这名字 天启
Remember it, Apocalypse!
你这没用的武器不能战胜天启
Your puny weapons can never prevail against Apocalypse!
这要较量过才知道
Why don't we find out!
变种人
A mutant.
我远远超越变种人
I am as far beyond mutants
正如变种人远远超越你们
as they are beyond you.
我就是神
I am eternal.
你们击败过我的四骑士
You defeated my four Horsemen once,
但现在天启所向披靡
but now nothing can stop the Apocalypse!
镭射眼
Scott!
讨嫌的蝼蚁
Annoying insects!
我人莫能近
I cannot be touched.
我刀枪不入
I cannot be harmed.
仰望我 颤抖吧
Watch me and tremble,
我会让绝对的纯洁降临到你们的世界
for I bring the purity of oblivion to your world.
小心 -不
Look out! -No!
金刚狼
Wolverine!
必须这样 这是唯一的办法
It must be! It's the only way!
你任由天启害了他
You've let Apocalypse kill him!
不 我救了我们所有人
No. I've saved us all.
金刚狼特殊的免疫系统正在治愈他
Wolverine's special mutant immune system is curing him.
这样一来他就能生成所有
And by doing so, he's creating the antibodies
变种人赖以存活的抗体
that all mutants will need to survive.
变种人有抗体了 天启
We have the cure now, Apocalypse!
你的病毒没用了
Your virus is useless!
记住 天启
Remember it, Apocalypse.
我叫电索
The name's Cable.
我会记住你这个反贼
I shall not forget this impudence!
趁这里倒塌前快出去吧
Get out of here before the whole thing blows!
别碰我
Put me down.
记住 克里德先生 变种人救了你
Remember, Mr. Creed, a mutant saved your life.
我美丽的病毒
My beautiful virus!
那些变种败类毁掉了一切
The mutant filth have destroyed everything!
我又回到未来了 一切都没变
I'm back in the future again. Nothing's changed.
跟我离开时没分别
It's all just like I left it.
瘟疫被消灭了吗
Did we stop the plague?
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表