剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表
Alice Graves... used this support unit for alchies.
猜猜资助人是谁
And guess who the patron was.
戴安娜王妃
Princess Diana.
你们想要阴谋论吗
You want a conspiracy?
想要一段被掩盖的婚姻吗
You want a wedding that's been covered up?
这就是根源
This...is the mother.
惹谁别惹共济会
Don't mess...with the masons.
莱瑞嫌疑很大
Leary is a good suspect.
是他干的 所以我们肯定能找到证据
We'll get the evidence only cos he did it.
没人在掩盖什么
No-one's covering anything up.
别再说什么阴谋 什么共济会了
So, no more conspiracies, no more masons.
也别再喝酒了
And no more Scotch, either.
-什么事 -打开新闻
- Yes - Turn on the news.
这几起凶杀案的真♥相♥是什么
What happened to these murders.
许多小报称开膛手杰克回来了
The tabloids are reporting that Jack The Ripper is back
又在伦敦东区杀害妇女
and killing women again in the east end of London.
消息还称警方
Sources also suggest that the police,
已经因为办案不力而受到斥责
already under fire for being slow to react to the case,
正在调查此案与共济会间可能存在的联♥系♥
are looking into a possible Masonic connection.
有人泄密 赶快解决
You have a leak, sort it out.
爱丽丝·格雷福斯一案很可能只是
The murder of Alice Graves is likely to be the second
五起预谋凶案中的第二起
in a series of five planned attacks.
-你现在开心了吧 -怎么了
- You happy now? - What?
有人走漏风声 陷我们于不利境地
Someone has betrayed the whole investigation and compromised everything.
-你什么意思 -你心里清楚 -不是我
- What are you insinuating? - You know. - I'm not the leak!
你一开始就想把我踢走
You wanted rid of me since the whole thing started.
你以为是我♥干♥的
You think I'd do that?
我会一直待到将凶手缉拿归案
I am staying untill we get an arrest.
你跟你那些下流勾当都见鬼去吧
So, the hell with you and your dirty tricks.
我当了二十年警♥察♥
Oi! I've been doing this job for 20 years.
我的手下信任我 忠于我
I have the trust the loyalty of my men.
你以为我会为你个傻大个就怀疑他们吗
You think I'll throw that away for a long streak of piss like you?
没有我你肯定把调查弄得一塌糊涂
You'll screw this investigation up without my help.
我会为你找到泄密的人 到时你要道歉
I will find your leak for you. And you will apologise!
我喜欢纯麦威士忌 不要混合酒
I like single malts, not that blended shit.
开膛手的事一爆出
Now that this is out in the open,
会有很多提供假线索
we'll be inundated with false leads,
冒名供认和报假警的人
false confessions and false alarms.
更别提公众还会妨碍调查
Not to mention members of the public getting in our way.
媒体在悬赏征集信息
The press are offering money for information.
他们想在我们之前找到开膛手
They're trying to beat us to The Ripper.
内政部有压力 委员会也有压力
The Home Office is under pressure. The Commission is under pressure.
这意味着我们受到全天候的监督
Which means that we are under 24-hour scrutiny.
我们不能犯错误 不能马虎
We cannot make any mistakes, we cannot be fallible.
-谁马虎 -我知道你们讨论过阴谋论
-Fally who? - I know there's been talk about conspiracies
共济会 掩盖包庇 不许再提了
and masons and cover-ups. I want it to stop now.
我们得回到正轨上来
We need to get back on track.
因此我今天请来一位
Which is why I've asked an impartial expert
客观的专家和你们谈谈
to come in and talk to you today.
巴肯先生
Mr Buchan?
不会是那个开膛手学者吧
Oh, not the Ripperologist!
你疯了吧
You are out of your mind?
我们需要听听客观的见解
We need an objective view.
退一步思考
A step back.
他确实是个退步
Oh, he's a step back all right.
-我能开始了吗 -开始吧
- Should I just begin? - Yes. Go ahead.
想象一下 1888年的白教堂
Imagine. Whitechapel, 1888.
可怕到被杰克·伦敦称为深渊
A place so terrible that Jack London called it the abyss.
艾德 共济会
Ed? Masons.
对 没错
Yes. Yes.
根本没有什么阴谋
There is no conspiracy.
开膛手杰克的共济会阴谋论
The Masonic conspiracy of Jack The Ripper
是一派胡言 对真正的开膛手学者最大的侮辱
is the biggest load of bunkum ever to taint true Ripperology.
完全不尊重案件的事实
Based on a total disregard of the known facts of the case.
实在查不出的案子才会提出阴谋论
Crime conspiracy is the last resort of an investigator.
其实就是在说"查不出不怪你"
It's a way of saying it's not your fault you can't solve it.
那主管怎么还亲自检验证物
Yeah, well, why did the director handle the evidence? Huh?
-问得好 -其实是我找他帮忙
- Good point. - It was a favour to me, actually.
我想要最厉害的
I wanted the best.
看前面
Oi! Eyes front!
那拉金协会呢
That doesn't explain the Larkin Trust.
爱丽丝·格雷福斯去过那里
Alice Graves. She used to go there.
凯茜·雷恩也去过 我查了
So did Cathy Lane. I checked.
我能...
May I...?
这也是传闻
It's another myth.
公认被害人彼此认识
That the canonical victims knew each other.
他接下来要还原伦敦雾了
He'll be recreating pea soupers for us next.
真聪明
Clever boy.
你别老是翻来翻去的 多烤一会
You don't have to keep turning them. Let them cook for a bit.
这里还是我说了算
Oi! I'm still in charge, you know.
谁还要啤酒
Who's for another beer?
-我 菲茨 -你呢 -不了 谢谢
- Please, Fitz. - Yeah. You? - No. No, thank you.
在乡下找到开酒吧的地方了吗
You found your pub in the country yet?
嗯 苏塞克斯有个不错的地方
Yeah. Saw a lovely place in Sussex.
-不便宜吧 -那还用说
- Don't come cheap? - Huh! Tell me about it.
我们再抵押都已经到极限了
We're already remortgaged up to the hilt as it is.
有了小报给的钱能宽裕点吧
Still, the money from the papers must help. Right?
怎么 我是那种人吗
What? Is... Is that what I'm about, is it?
我只是说
I'm just saying.
我理解你的苦衷
I understand why you did it.
退休金可付不起你的梦想
Can't live your dream on a pension, can you?
为了几个臭钱出♥卖♥♥♥你们
A few bob in my pocket and screw you guys?
好啊
Yeah, right.
我走了
I'm outta here.
怎么了 你要去哪儿
What's up? Where are you going?
他以为是我泄密
He thinks I'm the leak.
为了几个钱出♥卖♥♥♥你们
Think I sold you out for a few grand.
别闹了 来吧 喝瓶酒
Don't be daft. Come on. Have a beer.
我请客
They're on me.
突然变大方了啊
Since when?
以前都没见过你带钱包去酒吧
Never see your wallet in the bar, do we?
只是瓶酒罢了
Well, it's...just a beer.
你是做贼心虚吧 菲茨
That's your guilty conscience, Fitz.
只是瓶酒罢了
It's a beer.
算了吧 菲茨 都在你脸上写着呢 说吧
Come on, Fitz. I can see it in your face. Tell us.
我那么做不是为了钱
I didn't do it for the money.
是为了给我们换个新探长
I did it so we could get a new DI.
是为了你 迈哥
I did it for you, Skip.
这不也和你心意吗
You wanted it, innit?
给
Here.
对不起
I'm sorry.
雷
Hey, Ray!
我能借这个回去进一步研究吗
Ccould I borrow this for further study?
明天一早还你
I'll return it in the morning.
想都别想
Out of the question.
我能理解
I understand.
完全理解
Absolutely.
双尸案即将发生
The double event is imminent.
那晚杰克不止杀了一个
The night Jack killed not one,
而是在三刻钟内杀了两个女人
but two women in the space of 45 minutes.
凯瑟琳·艾道斯死在主教广场的卵石地面上
Catherine Eddowes was killed in Mitre Square, on the cobbles.
那是唯一现存的凶案现场
It's the only murder site that still exists
你今天还能站在当年弃尸的地方
You can go and stand on that exact same spot today.
凶手肯定忍♥不住 那感觉太真实了
I think he'll definitely be tempted by that. It's so authentic.
主教广场被监控摄像头完全覆盖
There's CCTV on Mitre Square. It's completely overlooked.
凶手不会那么蠢
He wouldn't be so stupid.
他会立刻被抓到 玩完了
He'd be caught in minutes. Game over.
主教广场太重要了 不容遗漏
Hm. Mitre Square's too important to miss -
他还会取走她的肾
and he gets to take away her kidney.
他做不到 根本不可能
He can't do it. It's impossible.
我坚信下一起凶案很可能会在主教广场
剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表