剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表
Rob Lees. He's a butcher.
用的正是锋利的长刀
Works with long, sharp knives.
那咱们去找罗伯·李斯谈谈
Let's go and talk to Rob Lees then.
你不回办公室吗
Don't you have a desk to go to?
不回啊
No...I don't.
走吧
Let's go.
-给你 很棒的 -谢谢
- There you go, guv'nor. Lovely. - Cheers, thanks.
回见
See you, Ta- ta.
-警♥察♥ -有什么事
- Police. - Yeah?
能问你几句话吗 先生
Can I have a word, please, sir?
-吉姆 好啊 -有新人啊
- Hello, Jim. - Got a new boy?
你可要给我找麻烦了 这是我上司
Oi, you'll get me into trouble. He's the boss.
有什么事啊 长官
Oh. Can I help you, sir?
-我找罗伯·李斯 -罗伯不在这
- Rob Lees. - Rob's not here.
-你知道他在哪吗 -不知道
- Do you know where he is? - Nah.
他手♥机♥关了 家里电♥话♥也不接
His mobile's switched off and he's not picking up at home.
他又和凯茜打起来了吗
Has he been at Cathy again?
对
Yeah.
她还好吗
Is she all right?
她死了
She's dead.
-罗伯有线织帽吗 -什么
- Has Rob got a woolly hat? - Ey?
-线织帽 -没有
- A woolly hat. - No,
他戴那种有帽边的俄♥罗♥斯♥毛皮帽
he wears one of those... furry russian things with flaps.
监视罗伯·李斯的公♥寓♥
Yeah, get Rob Lees' flat watched.
看看能不能定位他的手♥机♥
Can we find out where his mobile is right now
然后派人去找他
and get someone down to his local?
可不是嘛
Yeah, he is, I know.
但也没办法啊
But what can you do?
我们赶快走吧
We'd better get a move on.
走之前 有个事得跟你说清楚
Before we go anywhere,can we get something straight?
这桩案子是我负责
I'm in charge of this investigation.
我只是教你点窍门
I'm just showing you the ropes, son.
这可真没想到
I didn't expect this.
欢迎来到地狱 先生们
Welcome to hell, gentlemen.
我想凶手应该是跪在她头边
I think the killer knelt by her head,
左手托着她
held her with his left hand,
右手从左到右割破她的喉咙
then cut her throat left to right with his right hand.
这样血就不会溅到他
The blood would have run away from him.
她衣服上没有切口
There are no cuts to her clothing
凶手应该是把裙子掀起来了
so I assume her skirt was pushed up.
是发现她的社区警员把裙子拉下来了
The community support who found her pulled her skirt down
她以为她被人强♥奸♥了
but she thought she'd been raped.
我们会化验的
We'll take swabs, obviously,
不过我没看到强♥奸♥的表征
but I haven't seen any physical signs of rape.
没想到的是
And here's the surprise.
凶手好像想给她开膛
It's as if he's tried to gut her.
左手边五厘米处
On the left- hand side, two inches in,
有一道很深的锯齿形口子
we have a deep, jagged wound.
右手边 又有四道伤口
On the right- hand side there are four more cuts.
腹部被切开好几处
The stomach has been cut in several places
肠子都露出来了
and the intestines have been exposed.
我想他一直保持在她头边的位置 往下刺
I think he stayed at his position at her head, stabbed downwards,
然后猛然向自己这边抽出刀
then drew the knife up towards himself quite violently.
刺得很快
These cuts were done quickly.
整个袭击过程
In fact I'd say this whole attack
也就几分钟
would have been over in no more than a few minutes.
她都不知道是什么刺伤了她
She wouldn't have known what hit her.
是罗伯·李斯刺伤了她
Rob Lees is what hit her.
凶器呢 有什么特征
What can you tell us about the weapon?
刀锋有力
It has a strong blade.
长刀吗 用来切肉的那种
Long? Like something you use for butchering meat?
问题是 皮肤会伸展 而软组织会收缩
The thing is, skin stretches and soft tissues compress
很难说是什么尺寸的刀
so it's hard to talk about knife size.
我只能大概猜测一下
I can only speculate very generally.
那就为我猜猜
So speculate for me.
猎刀那种的
Something like a hunting knife.
或者剔骨刀
Or a boning knife?
也不排除这种可能
I can't rule it out.
多谢 亲爱的
Thanks, sweetheart.
他自己送上门了
And there he is.
局里一半人都出动找他
Half the division out looking for him,
罗伯·李斯却自己回到家
Rob Lees turns up on his own doorstep
一塌糊涂
looking like ten kinds of shit.
整晚没睡 浑身酒味
Been up all night, smells like a pub.
去告诉你妈妈 你下午就能回去
You tell your mum we'll have you home in time for tea.
好极了
Excellent.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
去审讯嫌疑人啊
I'm going to interview the suspect.
有必要吗 探长不就是坐在办公桌前
Why? DIs are supposed to sit behind their desk
喝喝草药茶吗
and drink herbal tea.
那就当这是公事外出
I'll treat it as an office outing.
我了解这人 他是个骗子 会操控别人
Look, I know this guy. He's a liar, he's a manipulator.
更糟的是 他很清楚自己的权利
And what's worse, he knows his rights.
你非要跟来也行 那是你的特权
So sit in if you have to, that's your prerogative.
不过拜托你让我做我擅长的事
But I'm asking you to let me do what I'm good at.
行吗 长官
OK...sir?
好
Fine.
我和你一样想尽快破案
But I want this resolved as much as you do.
所以我们齐心合力
So we do this together.
好好做 尽快完事
We get it right and we get it over with.
好了 各位 手♥机♥关掉
OK, boys, phones off.
那是我的位子
Hey, that's my seat.
那里面还是我的位子呢
Yeah. And that's my seat in there
但今天我们都得做点牺牲
but we're all making sacrifices today.
本次谈话在白教堂警局进行并录音
This interview is being recorded and it's been conducted at Whitechapel police station.
时间是2008年8月31日上午10点15分
The time is 10:15am. The date is 31 August 2008.
我是雷·迈尔斯警长
I am Detective Sergeant Ray Miles.
在场另一位警官是
The other officer present is...
乔瑟夫·钱德勒探长
Detective Inspector Joseph Chandler.
-在场律师是 -莉迪娅·哈特
- The solicitor present is... - Lydia Hart.
请说出全名和出生日期
Please state your full name and date of birth.
罗伯特·李斯 1972年3月11日
Robert Lees. 11 of March 1972.
你有权保持沉默...
You do not have to say anything but...
桑德斯 安静点
Sanders, ssh.
不要
No.
-你听明白了吗 -明白
- Do you understand the caution? - Yeah, I understand.
你今天凌晨两点在哪里
Where were you this morning at 2am?
酒鬼禁闭室 查林十字街
Drunk tank. Charing Cross.
有十个警♥察♥能给我证明
I got a ten- copper alibi.
核实了
It checks out.
他们这一晚上每半小时就去看他一次 头儿
They were looking in on him every half hour for the whole night, boss.
新来的探长呢
Where's the new DI?
可能正求局长给他调职呢
Probably with the commander begging for a transfer.
调去艺术品及文物部
Arts and Antiques Squad.
还没来得及认识他呢
Never got the chance to know him.
反正也不会想他
Yeah, well, we won't miss he, will we?
绝对是个记录了 任期最短的探长
Got to be a record that. Shortest- serving DI.
罗伯·李斯已排除嫌疑
Rob Lees is no longer a suspect.
各位 听着 各位
Everybody. Listen, everybody,
罗伯·李斯已排除嫌疑
Rob Lees is no longer a suspect.
既然我们
Now that we...
既然已排除罗伯·李斯的嫌疑
Now that we no longer have Rob Lees as a suspect...
既然已将罗伯·李斯排除在外...
Now that Rob Lees is no longer part of this...
排除 没错
Is no longer a s... Yeah.
既然罗伯·李斯已排除嫌...
Now that Rob Lees is no longer a s...
得重头来过了
We've got to start over.
我们知道嫌疑人的特征
We've got a description of the suspect
那就在监控录像里找
so let's find him on CCTV.
他戴了顶有帽边的帽子
He's wearing a hat with flaps
应该很显眼
so he should stick out like a sore thumb.
-桑德斯 你眼尖 -嗯
剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表