剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表
No!
你怎么知道她会在那儿
How do you know she's going to be there?
我现在了解他了 他就想这样
I know him now. This is what he wants.
-我感觉得到 迈尔斯 相信我 -好吧
- I can feel it, Miles. Trust me. -Yeah, All right.
警♥察♥
Police!
-菲利普斯医生的公♥寓♥ -237号♥ 六楼
- Dr Phillips's flat. - 237. Fifth floor.
你是谁
Who are you?
抓到你了 你个恶魔
Gotcha, you bastard!
去看看那姑娘 我没事
Check the girl. I'm all right.
去看看那姑娘
Check the girl.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
迈尔斯 她没事
Miles, she's fine.
迈尔斯
Miles?
迈尔斯 她没事
Miles? She's fine...
迈尔斯 迈尔斯
Miles? Miles!
请求紧急救援 迈尔斯警长中刀了
Emergency assistance required. DS Miles is down.
嫌疑人在逃 他穿着手术服
Suspect on the run. He's wearing scrubs.
没事的 坚持住 求你了
It's OK. Just...just hang on. Please.
坚持住
Just hang on.
你会没事的
You're going to be OK. You're going to be OK.
你失败了
You failed.
恕我直言 长官 我救了两个人
With due respect, sir, I saved two lives.
那个疯子仍然逍遥法外
That lunatic is still out on the street.
他哪天又会冒出来杀人
How long before he kills again?
还会犯下什么样的暴行
What atrocities are still to come?
-他不会再杀人了 -为什么不会
- He won't kill again. - Why should he stop?
我们都不知道他是谁
We don't even know who he is.
我们对他的真实身份一无所知
We know nothing about his real identity.
11月9日已经过去了
The 9th of November is over.
他再没有机会杀害玛丽·凯利了
He doesn't get another chance to kill a Mary Kelly.
他失败了 活着没有意义了
He's failed. Nothing left to live for.
他只会想悄悄离开这个世界
He'll want to die and preserve his anonymity.
像第一任杰克那样 成为传奇
He wants to be a myth, like the first Jack.
我想如果我们监控首都接下来两周的
I think if we monitor suicides in the capital
自杀人员 就能找到他
over the next two weeks, he'll turn up.
这就由不得你了
Well, it's not your call any more.
你本可飞黄腾达 我们对你寄予厚望
You could have been great. We had such ambition for you.
但现在
But now...
没办法 我不能再帮你了
..I'm going to have to cut you loose.
只能做探长了
Nothing but a DI.
谢谢
Thank you.
你妈妈说你会在这儿
Your mother said I'd find you here.
你好 乔
Hello, Joe.
你好吗 艾德
How are you, Ed?
我必须要问
I have to know.
你曾跟他对视
You looked into his eyes.
他什么样
What was he like?
他就是个凡人
He was just a man.
凡人犯下的罪恶总令我惊叹
And I'm always amazed at the evil men do.
你要敬她一杯吗
Will you drink to her?
好啊
Yes, of course.
这是敬你的 玛丽
To you, Mary.
你现在准备做什么
What will you do now?
我的侦探生涯还没结束
Oh, my investigating days are not over.
哪里有秘密 未解之谜
Wherever there's a mystery, the unexplained,
一嗅到阴谋的味道 我就会出现
the whiff of conspiracy, I'll be there.
破解谜题 你肯定是不二人选
I'm sure you're the right man for the job.
跟我联手吧
Join me.
我们肯定是对好搭档
We'd make a great team.
头儿
Boss!
我们得走了
We gotta go!
-你要搭个便车吗 -不用了
- Would you like a lift? - No, no no.
谢谢你 不过我更喜欢坐公交
You're very kind, but I prefer the bus.
在车上能窥探人生百态
You see all of human life that way.
我们的工作不会全是连环杀手 飞车追逐
It's not all serial killers and car chases
-最后英雄救美 -我知道
- and saving the girl at the end, you know. - I know that.
黑社会凶杀 毒品凶杀
Gangland murder. Drug-related murder.
严重入室抢劫
Domestic aggravated burglary.
还有毫无缘故就出手伤人的案子
Knock on the head for no reason on a Friday night murder.
这就是白教堂
That's whitechapel.
-你做得来吗 -我这不是来上班了吗
- You up for that? - I'm here, aren't I?
两个茶包 加了牛奶 迈哥 绿茶 长官
Two tea bags and milk, Skip. Green tea, sir.
要饼干吗
Want a biscuit?
全麦的 有助思考
They're wholemeal. Help you think.
好了 什么情况
All right, what have we got?
胸口被刺 应该是暴♥力♥抢劫
Stab wound to the chest. Looks like a mugging gone bad.
或许吧
It might be.
又或许是凶手想让我们把这当做普通伤人案
Perhaps the killer wants us to dismiss this as a random attack,
-这样就不会深入调查 -你少来
- so that we don't dig any deeper. - Oh, don't start.
你不用去哪个舒服的办公室吗
Don't you have a nice desk to go to?
不用 我们走
No, I don't. Let's go.
我直说吧
I mean, with the greatest respect,
十次里有九次
nine times out of ten,
看上去是抢劫 就是抢劫
if it looks like a mugging, it's cos it's a mugging.
我敢说十次里有九次
Well I suppose nine times out of ten,
看上去是家庭纠纷 就是家庭纠纷
when it looks like a domestic, it's a domestic.
-但上次就不是 -这倒是
- But it wasn't last time, was it? - No, fair enough,
但凡事总有例外
but that's the exception proves the rule.
说不定这也是例外呢
And if this is an exception?
剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表