剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表
I no work for Maduro. No work for Jack.
有个俄♥国♥人 能帮忙找工作
There's a Russian. He knows where to get jobs,
但我觉得他不是好人
but he's bad man I think.
别拿这副无助难民相糊弄我们了
You're going to stop with all this helpless asylum-seeker crap
给我好好回答问题
and start answering the bloody questions,
否则我让你后悔到这个国家来
or you'll regret the day you ever set foot in this country.
我妈妈死了
My mother is dead.
我爸爸死了
My father is dead.
我兄弟姐妹都死了
My brother, my sisters are dead.
你还能拿我怎么样
What can you do to me?
我没什么可失去的了
I have nothing for you to take!
让马杜罗来指认普里夏
We need get Maduro into formally ID Pricha,
拆穿他对货车
and then we can get past his whole pretence
毫不知情的伪装
of not knowing anything about the van.
我亲自去接他
I'll fetch him myself.
麦科马克 查下那个包裹
McCormack, trace the parcel.
-看谁记得普里夏寄包裹给迈尔斯 -好
- See if anyone remembers Pricha sending it to Miles. - Guv.
我真讨厌目击者
I hate witnesses.
避不开的麻烦
Necessary evil.
一个个颐指气使 记性跟鱼一样坏
They're all boss-eyed, with memories like goldfish.
没目击者就没法结案
Can't make a case without them.
好了
Okay.
慢慢来 仔细看每个人
Take your time. Look at each man carefully.
看够了
When you're satisfied,
就告诉我你雇了哪一个给你开车
you tell me which man you hired to drive for your company.
你搞错了
Uh, you made a mistake.
这些人不对 安东尼根本不在里面
Is the wrong line-up. Anthony is not even there.
我记得那个包裹
Yeah, I remember that parcel.
-真的 -我记得那个人
- Really? - Well, I remember him.
我就知道他意图不轨 能看出来的
I knew he was up to something. You can tell, innit?
我一点不喜欢他
Ugh, didn't like him at all.
让我想起魔鬼
He made me think of the devil.
魔鬼 什么意思
What do you mean, the devil?
就是很邪恶的感觉
Like an evil presence, you know? Ugh!
他来寄包裹 还问我
He has this parcel, and he wants to know
一等邮递是不是绝对可靠
is first-class post 100% reliable.
他怕包裹寄丢了
He doesn't want his parcel to go missing.
我告诉他可以挂号♥邮递
I tell him he can have a recorded delivery,
但他不感兴趣 我就说
but he don't want to know that. So I tell him,
你长着腿 怎么不自己去送
"You've got legs - why not walk it round yourself?
转个弯就到了
It's only round the corner, innit?"
真不懂他为什么非要寄
I couldn't see why he had to post it
明明自己就能送过去
when you could have easily take it himself.
能描述下他的长相吗
Can you describe this man?
一米七五 中等身材 不胖不瘦
5'9", medium build, not fat or nothing,
目光如炬
um...staring eyes,
像狼一样
like a wolf.
戴顶帽子
He had a hat on,
小尖顶蓝色毛毡帽
one of those blue felt ones with a little peak.
小胡子很浓
Big moustache.
我觉得他不是英国人 但口音不重
I thought that maybe he wasn't English, but he sounded all right.
头发和眼睛的颜色呢
And what about the colour of his hair? His eyes?
暗 很暗 全身都是
Dark. Very dark. All over.
你是说黑色吗
You mean black?
是说他一股阴沉劲
I mean his aura.
你再见到他还能认出来吗
So if you saw him again, would you recognise him?
能 你们想看吗
Yes, I would. Want to see him?
-我们有监控录像 -难以置信
- We have CCTV. - I don't believe this.
太棒了 布奇太太
That's fantastic, Mrs Buki.
真希望目击者都能像你这样
I wish all witnesses were like you.
不是他
No, not him.
还在后面
It's further on, actually.
是他
That's him.
-你确定吗 -确定 是他寄的包裹
- Are you sure? - Yeah. That's the man who gave me the parcel.
看见没 小胡子和帽子
See? That moustache and the hat?
停 这就是我雇的人
Stop. That's the man I hire.
这就是安东尼
That's Anthony.
凶手盗用了普里夏的身份
The killer stole Pricha's identity
并伪造文书
and used false documents
以进入AC马杜罗健康安全公♥司♥工作
to obtain a job at AC Maduro Health & Safety.
我们逮捕的安东尼·普里夏
The Anthony Pricha we arrested
完全不知道身份遭人盗用
had no idea his ID had been taken.
他是个真正的难民
He's a genuine refugee,
和凶案毫无关系
and has no connection to the murders.
这个人
This is the man
把布斯菲尔德的半个肾脏寄给了迈尔斯警长
who sent half of Mary Bousfield's kidney to DS Miles.
这是马杜罗先生的雇员
This...is the man Mr Maduro hired.
是同一个人
It's the same man.
这就是凶手
This is our killer.
我认识他
I know him!
-我见过他 -去拿大头照相册
- I mean, I know, I've seen him before. - Get the mug books.
把他找出来
Find him.
我绝对见过他
I've seen him. I know it.
我记得他的眼睛 让我毛骨悚然
I remember those eyes. They gave me the creeps.
给他点空间
Give him some air!
慢慢来 一次看一张脸
Okay, take your time. Look at one face at a time.
最近才看见的
Saw his face recently.
在一张照片上
It was a picture...
我绝对见过他的
I know him. I just know it. I...
是他吗
Is that him?
没错
Yeah!
对 就是他
Yeah, that's him.
这是塞维林·科斯洛夫斯基
That's Severin Klosowski,
1903年因毒杀妻子被绞死
hanged in 1903 for poisoning his wife.
不是吧
Oh no.
追查开膛手的阿博兰探长以为他就是杰克
Abberline, the detective who chased the Ripper, thought he was the one.
我们离抓到凶手还差得远呢 他也知道
We're not getting any closer to finding this guy, and he knows it.
-真抱歉 -没事
- Sorry, sir. - Oh, it's all right.
明天去做交♥警♥吧
Be on Traffic tomorrow.
汉伯里街29号♥已被彻底拆除
Nothing remains of No.29 Hanbury Street.
这里 最为接近
And this is as close as we can get
安妮·查普曼的尸体被人发现的后院
to where the body of Annie Chapman was found in the back yard.
安妮·查普曼有三个孩子
Now, Annie Chapman had three children,
艾米丽·露丝 安妮·乔治娜和约翰
Emily Ruth, Annie Georgina and John.
可怜的约翰是瘸子
Poor John was a cripple,
艾米丽死于脑膜炎
and Emily died of meningitis.
安妮整日酗酒 婚姻破裂
Annie took to drink, and her marriage fell apart -
-快说凶案啊 -没错
- Oh, get to the murder! - Yes!
这可怜的女人死了 你还不满足
Isn't it enough for you that the poor woman died?
新的开膛手呢
What about the New Ripper?
他就在这附近杀人
He's been killing them round here.
带我们去那些案发地点看看吧
Why don't you take us to those murder sites?
-至少那些还在 -对 去吧
- At least they exist! - Yeah! Come on!
这是经典开膛手之旅
This is a classic Ripper tour.
你们的廉耻呢 你们的同情心呢
Where's your decency, your compassion?
-什么 -惨案不是消遣
- What? - Murder is not entertainment!
回家吧
Go home.
-你去哪 -滚回家去吧
- Where are you going? - Crawl back under your rocks!
带我们去案发地点
Show us the murder sites!
不
No.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我做不下去了
I can't do this any more.
-至少给我们退钱啊 -我们都是花了钱的
- At least give us our money back. - We paid our money!
喂 快回来
Here! Come back!
今日 警方受到各方抨击
'The police have today come under fire
被指对伦敦东区接踵而至的
for being slow to react to the spate of
开膛手杰克模仿凶杀案反应迟缓
Jack the Ripper copycat murders in London's east end.'
白教堂地区居民惊恐不安
'Fear has gripped the residents of the Whitechapel area...'
距社区警员玛丽·布斯菲尔德
'It's been one week since the death of Mary Bousfield,
于主教广场被杀至今已有一周
the community support officer, found murdered in Mitre Square,
有人认为她是第三个
剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表