剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表
who is thought to be the third victim
死于开膛手模仿犯刀下的人
of the Jack the Ripper's copycat...'
...静候 看开膛手理论是否正确
'..waiting game, if they are right about the Ripper theory.'
首席开膛手专家称
'..According to leading Ripper experts,
最后一宗凶案将发生于11月9日
the final murder will take place on November 9.'
目前警方只知道被害人将为红发女子
'All the police know is that the victim will have red hair
凶案将发生在伦敦东区某处
and the murder will be acted out somewhere in London's east end.'
开膛手划烂了她的脸
"The Ripper destroyed her face.
割去她的双乳 开膛破肚
He cut off her breasts, gutted her
剥掉了她大腿的皮
and stripped the skin from her thighs."
玛丽的心脏被挖出 不知所踪
"Mary's heart was cut out and never found."
-警方目前... -凶案可能发生在任何地方
- '..Police are now...' - 'The murder could happen anywhere,
而警方对此毫无头绪
and police are no closer to pinpointing where that might be.'
我们只知道
"All we know is this."
玛丽·凯利有一头红色长发
"Mary Kelly had long red hair,
她最后一餐是鱼和土豆
and her last meal consisted of fish and potatoes."
公众的关注点
'Public concern focuses on
聚焦在东区警方破案不力上
the lack of perceived police presence in the east end area...
目前警方倍受压力
'Police are now under enormous pressure
亟需在凶手再次作案前将其逮捕
to catch the killer before he strikes again...'
麦科马克呢
Where's McCormack?
在审讯他今天第三个"开膛手"
Interviewing his third Ripper of the day.
-那些疯子真是没完没了 -是啊
- All the loonies are still confessing. - I know.
桑德斯在盯巴肯
Sanders is on the Buchan shift.
其他人都出找玛丽·布斯菲尔德的朋友问话了
Everyone else is out interviewing mary Bousfield's friends.
探长是住在这里了吗
The DI seems to be living here at the moment.
你觉得他还好吗
D'you think he's all right?
不太好
No.
我知道你需要什么
I know what you need.
你得吃东西
You got to eat.
你要集中精神 就得吃东西
You got to focus. You got to eat.
怎么 没胃口吗
What, you got no appetite?
距他模仿玛丽·凯利的凶案还有两天时间
We've got two days until he copies the murder of Mary Kelly.
我在外面转了一晚上 追溯他的行动
I've been out all night, retracing his steps,
一遍又一遍 琢磨他会怎么做
over and over, trying to work out how he's going to do it.
这宗案子可能发生在任何地方任何一间公♥寓♥
Well, this murder could happen anywhere, in any flat.
她的身体被切碎 他把她...
She was torn apart. He completely...
他把她大卸八块
he completely ripped her to pieces.
你说得对 我只会公♥关♥和文案
You were right about me. All PR and paperwork.
我再也装不下去了
I can't hide it any more.
我做不来这个
I'm - I'm not up to it.
没有人觉得这工作很轻松
I don't think there's one of us that finds it easy.
办案的时候 做你该做的
When we're at the scene, we get on with it.
是需要适应 我们都锻炼出来了
There's a process. We're trained.
但我们一个人的时候 就不一样了
But once we're on our own, it's different.
麦科马克就梦想着开他理想的酒吧
McCormack dreams of his perfect pub.
桑德斯带孩子出去玩
Sanders takes his kids out.
肯特会去厕所或者停车场哭一会儿
He thinks we don't know, but Kent has a little cry
他以为我们都不知道
in the bogs or the car park.
你说你做不来
You say you're not up to it.
但这跟能不能面对死亡没关系
Being up to it has got nothing to do with the dead.
而是无论怎样 第二天早九点 还来上班
Being up to it's turning up next morning at 9:00am no matter what.
吃吧 长官
So eat up, sir.
那你呢
What about you?
你会做什么
What do you do?
我一回家就去花♥园♥
When I get home I go straight down to my garden,
我的池塘边
to my pond.
在那儿坐会儿
I've got a nice bit of seating there,
离开房♥子 自己待着
away from the house, a bit of privacy,
喂喂鱼
and I feed my fish.
我养了鲤鱼 非常漂亮
I got carp, real beauties.
它们会游过来吃光我手上的食物
They come up, take the food out of my hand.
那些鱼拯救了我
Them fish save me,
我的工作和我的婚姻
my job, my marriage.
你也可以养些鱼
You want to get yourself some fish.
比在停车场哭强多了
Better than crying in car parks.
感谢诸位前来
Thank you all for coming.
很高兴你能来 长官
Glad you could make it, sir.
长久以来
For a long time now...
我被尊为世界顶尖的开膛手专家
I've been regarded as the world's premier expert in Ripperolog.
你应该看看这个
Thought you should see this.
怎么回事
What's happening?
不是"开膛手之旅"
It's not a Ripper tour.
是别的事
It's something else.
你们许多人都读过我的畅销书
Many of you would have read my best-selling book.
和其他权威杰克学者一样 我一直相信
Like other authorities on Jack, I have long believed
玛丽·凯利是最后一名被开膛手杀害的妇女
that Mary Kelly was the last victim of the Ripper.
但是
Well,
我错了
I was wrong.
我现在要澄清 以我的专家之见
I would like it to be known that in my expert opinion,
玛丽·凯利并非开膛手所杀
Mary Kelly was not murdered by the Ripper.
凯利死在她住所的床上
Kelly was murdered in her lodgings on her bed,
而杰克一贯在街上行凶
but Jack always killed in the street.
玛丽被狂暴地碎尸
Mary was torn to pieces in a frenzy,
而杰克一向目的明确 从未失控
but Jack always had an objective and he was controlled.
我认为 主教广场杀害凯瑟琳·艾道斯
I believe Catherine Eddowes was Jack's last victim,
是杰克最后一案
here in Mitre Square.
自她之后 开膛手再没行凶
After her, there were no more Ripper killings.
你真这么认为吗
Do you truly believe that?
我要推♥翻♥我毕生的心血 重新开始
I'm prepared to destroy my life's work and start again,
全因深信不移
such is the force of my conviction.
他犯糊涂了
He's lost the plot.
不是
No.
我知道他想干什么
I know what he's doing.
你没事吧
Are you going to be OK?
我想不到别的办法阻止凶手了
That's all I could think of to stop him.
或许杯水车薪 但我尽力了
It's not much, but it's all I've got.
破案还得靠你
Still your inquiry, though.
没人想要这颗烫手的山芋
Well, nobody else wants my job.
大家都只想看着我一败涂地
They just want to stand back and watch me go down in flames.
说说看 乔
Tell me, Joe,
你认为谁是开膛手杰克
who do you think was Jack the Ripper?
-这重要吗 -我是认真的
- What does it matter? - I'm serious.
如果你不能判断谁是开膛手
If you can't decide who the Ripper is,
要怎么抓住他的模仿者
how will you catch your killer?
这根本是两码事
It's completely irrelevant.
凶手对谁是开膛手已经有了定夺
Well, the killer has decided who the Ripper was.
你得站在他的角度来看问题
You've got to see things through his eyes.
这是你最后的机会了
This is your last chance.
是谁杀了玛丽·凯利
Who killed Mary Kelly?
我已经尽我所能了 乔
I've done all I can, Joe.
现在看你的了
It's down to you now.
真不错 瞧啊 是棋盘游戏
Oh, lovely! Oh, look at that! It's a board game!
不只是个游戏 我觉得对调查会有帮助
It's not a game, and it's helpful to the inquiry, I think.
-待会儿玩玩看 -生日快乐 迈哥
- We're going to play that later! - Happy birthday, Skip.
-我去开 -给他来瓶啤酒
- I'll get it. - Hey, give him a beer.
乔 太棒了 快进来
Joe! Lovely. Come in.
-你一个人来的吗 -是啊
- Did you come on your own? - Yeah.
-生日快乐 -谢谢
- Happy birthday. - Thanks!
你可以带个朋友来的 或者...
Well, you could have brought a friend, or a...
伴侣
partner.
-你以为我是同性恋吗 -是也没关系
- You think I'm gay? - Wouldn't matter if you were.
我不是
I'm not gay.
这都下班啦
No. Well, no one is on the job, obviously.
别担心 我的儿子都在楼上呢
But don't you worry. My boys are above all that.
迈尔斯 多谢你的开放和包容了
Miles I appreciate your openness and inclusivity!
来喝一杯吧
Come and have a drink,
谢谢你的鱼食 太贴心了
and thanks for the fish food. Very thoughtful.
他明摆着是掩盖罪行
Well, it's obvious he's covering his tracks.
巴肯是想说服凶手玛丽·凯利不是开膛手所杀
Buchan's trying to prevent the final murder by convincing the killer
以阻止最后一起凶案
剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表