剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表
《白教堂血案》
第一季 第三集
伦敦东区恐怖杀人事件 一女子惨遭分尸
皮围裙 白教堂血案的唯一线索
大卫·科恩 男
无能警官 放跑开膛手
缅怀玛丽·珍奈特·凯利
这可是我家
This is my home.
我儿子去拿的包裹
My son picked up that parcel.
我本该把这种事关在门外
My job is to keep this stuff outside the house,
而不是带进家来
not let it in the door.
我辜负了他们
I let 'em down.
那是玛丽·布斯菲尔德的肾
It's Mary Bousfield's kidney.
-只是半个 -半个 天呐
- Half of it. - Half? Jesus.
把它从我桌上拿走
Get it off my table!
包裹里附了一封信
This letter came with the package.
是手写的 给你的
It's handwritten, addressed to you.
应该是凶手写的
I think it's safe to assume it's from the killer.
写什么了
What's it say?
迈尔斯先生
It says, "Mr Miles, sir,
我切走了一个女人的肾 并寄了半个给你
I send you half the kidney I took from one woman,
这是特意给你留的
reserved it for you.
另一半我炸着吃了 味道很好
The other piece I fried and ate. It was very nice.
或许我还会把血淋淋的切肾刀也寄去
I may send you the bloody knife that took it out,
请静候
if you only wait a while longer.
有本事就来抓我
Catch me when you can."
跟开膛手当年写的一模一样
Exactly the same as what the Ripper wrote.
怎么了 我也做过研究
What? I've done my research as well, you know.
他的笔迹很特别 他的字体
Handwriting's unusual, the way he's shaped the letters,
是东欧字体
It's eastern European.
我修过很多课
I've done a lot of courses.
有个女人死在你的货车里
A woman was murdered in one of your vans.
我们得尽快找到那个司机
We need to find the driver quickly.
恕我直言 马杜罗先生
And with all due respect, Mr Maduro,
你根本没有归档系统
you don't have a filing system.
你帮不上忙 我们就叫税务官来
If you can't help us we'll call get the VAT man.
-他很快就能收拾明白 -不
- He'll have this sorted in no time. - No! No!
完全没必要
VAT man not necessary!
我是需要个秘书
I need a secretary,
但谁愿来我这破地方工作呢
but how do I ask someone to work in a place like this?
我真有归档系统
Ah, no, I have a filing system!
-请容我想想 -马杜罗先生
- Please, let me think! - Mr Maduro...
这就想起来了 你说是前天晚上 对吗
It is coming to me! The night before last, you say.
KFC
Kfc.
我手下很多司机 工作都很努力
No. I have many drivers. All hard workers, you know.
波兰人 阿尔巴尼亚人 懂我意思吗
Poles, Albanians - you know what I'm saying.
就是说都不入账吗
That's off the books, then?
大家都想要现金 不是吗
Everyone wants cash, don't they?
对了 KFC
Ha! KFC.
说了我有归档系统
Ha. I told you I have system.
司机的名字记在这儿了
Driver's name will be in there.
-我今天要释放巴肯 -绝对不行
- We're going to release Buchan today. - No no no!
起诉他
Charge him.
什么罪名 我们不能证明他是同谋
With what? We have no evidence of collusion.
这个我来想
I'll think of something.
我们认定凶手向他征询意见 对吧
We believe the killer relies on him for advice. Right?
所以呢
So?
杰克最后杀玛丽·凯利时搞得很复杂
The last victim Mary Kelly is his most complex murder.
他肯定有很多疑问
He'll have a lot of questions.
我们放了他的导师 好让他们取得联♥系♥
Let's give him his mentor back - let him get in touch.
好吧 但要密切监控他
Fine. We put him on surveillance.
钱德勒探长
DI Chandler.
我知道货车司机的身份了 长官
I've got a name for the driver of the van, sir.
他在医院工作
Works at the hospital.
你有笔吗 我给你拼一下
Have you got a pen? I'm gonna have to spell it for you.
说吧
'Go ahead.'
安东尼·普里夏
Anthony Pricha.
巴肯 出来吧
Buchan - out.
-放我走吗 -对
- Am I free? - Yeah.
我辜负了你们
I failed you all.
我辜负了可怜的玛丽 辜负了案子
I failed poor Mary, failed the inquiry -
辜负了所有信任我的人
failed all those who had faith in me.
闭嘴吧你
Oh, shut up.
科恩医生 这是迈尔斯警长
Dr Cohen, this is DS Miles.
你现在有空吗
Do you have a minute?
有空 但如果是想问艾玛·琼斯的事
Yeah, but if this is about Emma Jones,
你们应该跟菲利普斯医生谈
you should really talk to Dr Phillips.
他是救治艾玛的医生
He was the one who treated her when she came in.
约翰 这是钱德勒探长
John, this is DI Chandler,
我跟你提过的
the detective I was telling you about.
艾玛·琼斯仍处于昏迷之中
I'm afraid Emma Jones is still in a coma.
但我很乐意尽我所能帮助你们
But I'd be happy to help if I can.
我们在找一个叫安东尼·普里夏的门房♥
We're looking for a porter, named Anthony Pricha.
太平间的门房♥
The morgue man?
太平间的门房♥
The morgue man?
我带你们去找他
I'll show you where to find him.
有人吗
Hello?
这下好了
Great.
他不在这儿
He's not here.
等一下
Wait a moment.
这就是安东尼·普里夏
This is Anthony Pricha.
你是太平间的门房♥
So you're the morgue man?
你一定很喜欢与死人为伴
You must enjoy the company of the dead.
我才不忌讳那个 我只想睡觉
The dead...I don't care. I want to sleep.
-你今年二十三岁 对吗 -对
- 'You're 23, is that right?' - 'Yes.'
我也挺显老
Well, I don't look too good for my age,
但二十三也太扯了吧
but come on. 23?
你骗谁呢 小子
What the hell you been playing at, son?
我经历过战争
I lived through a war.
科索沃吗
In Kosovo?
没错
Yes.
我亲眼看到亲人遇害
And I...I...I see my family killed.
家园被烧毁
I see my house burned.
我也中枪了
I am shot.
他们以为我死了
For them, I'm dead man.
但我活了下来
But I live.
我来到英国
I come to England.
工作 吃饭
I work. I eat.
但如行尸走肉
But I am dead man.
常想起以前的事吧 甚至做恶梦
You must get flashbacks. Nightmares.
有时候觉得自己要疯了
I bet sometimes you feel like you're going to explode.
你怎么发泄
So what do you do then?
去找女人吗
Do you go and look for a woman?
找女人需要时间和金钱
For woman, you need time. You need money.
是啊 何必破费呢
Why waste time and money, eh?
她们一死 你就能为所欲为了
You can do what you like once they're dead.
我根本不明白你的意思
I don't know what you say to me.
你在AC马杜罗健康安全公♥司♥干多久了
How long have you worked for AC Maduro Health & Safety?
我没在那儿干过
I no work there.
给马杜罗先生开货车
Driving vans, for Mr Maduro?
我不认识马杜罗先生
I do not know Mr Maduro.
但他认识你 他雇了你
Well, he knows you. He hired you.
不 不是我
No. Not me.
好吧 安东尼 告诉我你都干什么
All right, Anthony. Tell me about the work you do.
我在医院工作
'I work in hospital.'
还有一家砖墙街的餐馆
I work in kitchen in Brick Lane.
有时还去工厂干活儿
Sometimes I work in factory,
但是我觉得那里不太好
but it's no good there I think.
他们有时赖账
They do not always pay.
马杜罗不赖帐 他付你现金
Well Maduro pays, he deliver the cash in hand.
我不认识他 认识我会说的
I do not know him. If I know him, I tell you.
听说过开膛手杰克吗
Have you heard of Jack the Ripper?
专家认为他和你一样 也是外国人
The experts reckon he was a foreign fella like yourself.
我不为马杜罗工作 也不为杰克工作
剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表