剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表
I'd definitely regard mitre Square as a probable murder site.
好吧 我会留意的
All right. I'll keep an eye on it.
但我们要盯住二等兵莱瑞
But we're gonna focus on Private Leary.
监视他一举一动
Watch every move he makes.
莱瑞不是凶手
It's not Leary.
他符合艾玛·琼斯的袭击者的特征
He fits the description of Emma Jones's attacker.
爱丽丝·格雷福斯生前他还打过她
We know he assaulted Alice Graves before her murder.
他是头号♥嫌疑人
He's our prime suspect.
那你该问问你自己
Well, then you have to ask yourself,
到底还会不会发生双尸案了
will there be a double event or not?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我虽不赞同 但是越来越多的人认为
There's a growing body of thought, whick I haven't subscribe,
那晚的两个女人并不都死于杰克之手
that Jack was not responsible for both murders that night.
伊丽莎白·斯垂德和凯瑟琳·艾道斯
I thought Elizabeth Stride and Catherine Eddowes
不是确定的公认被害人吗
were definite, canonical.
这是最近出现的理论 并不主流
It's a recent theory, not mainstream.
莉兹·斯垂德虽遭割喉 但并没被开膛
Liz Stride had her throat cut, but she wasn't mutilated.
经典开膛手理论认为杰克一定是被人打断
The classic Ripper theory goes that he must have been disturbed,
于是又杀了个女人来满足欲望
so went and found another victim to sate himself.
但是...
But...
尸体毫无勒杀的痕迹
No signs of strangulation.
验尸官发现她被割喉的方式
The coroner found a great dissimilarity
与其他案件不同
with the way her throat was cut
并认为是不同凶器所致
and believed a different weapon was used.
没有开膛 不同的手法 不同的特征
No mutilation, different M.O, different signature.
她的死可能只是个巧合
Her death could have been a coincidence,
被误认为是杰克所为
erroneously leading to Jack.
这么说 经典理论粉会杀两人
So, if it's a classic Ripper fan he'll kill twice,
而非主流理论支持者会杀一人
it's an alternative theorist, he'll kill once.
-大致就是这样 -那凶手是哪一种
- In essence, yes. - So, which one is he?
-这得看你了 乔 -你才是专家啊
- That's up to you, Joe. - You're the expert!
-但这是你的案子 -天呐
- But it's your investigation. - Oh, Jesus!
我手上净是...
All I have is...
史料
history.
没有一点...实在的东西
I've got...nothing...tangible.
没有一点...
Nothing...
没有一点现在就能用得上的东西
Nothing right now... right here to help me.
不过是白教堂死了个女人 简单的家庭纠纷
It was a dead woman in Whitechapel, a simple domestic.
我不是来做这个的
I'm not supposed to be doing this.
我的整个职业生涯...
Look. My... whole career...
都已经设计好了
has been mapped out by other people.
就为了让我平步青云...
Just trying to fast-track me on to...
我不适合干这个
I'm the wrong man for this job.
如果明天晚上我们能抓住凶手
But if we catch this man tomorrow night,
你将成为抓住开膛手的人
you will be the man who captured the Ripper...
名留青史
forever.
没人能抓住开膛手
No-one catches the Ripper.
有史为鉴
History says so.
好好看看 玛丽
Have a good, long look, Mary.
别着急
Take your time.
我认不出来 当时天很黑
None of them jump out at me. It was very dark.
我只记得那把刀 很抱歉
I only remember seeing the knife. I'm sorry.
是不是他
How about him?
想起什么来了吗
Ring any bell?
也许...有可能
Maybe... It's possible.
-可能是他 -干得好
- It could be him. - Good girl.
玛丽刚刚指认了莱瑞
Mary's just picked out Leary.
-她和萨拉·史密斯指认了同一个人 -很好
- That's a positive ID from Mary and Sarah Smith. - Good.
按计划行动
Let's go ahead with it, then.
我们得当场抓住二等兵莱瑞
We need to catch Private Leary in the act.
我们知道 他很看重时间
As we know, time's important to him.
如果他是凶手
If he's our killer,
今晚一点 他会先在亨里克大街行凶
he'll attempt the first murder at 1 a.m. tonight in Henrique's Street.
麦科马克 你去那儿
McCormack, I want you there.
肯特和桑德斯 你们去克莱伦斯军营
Kent and Sanders, you'll be in Clarence Barracks.
国防部已批准你们进入
The MOD have agreed access to the ground,
你们可以监视他的宿舍
so you can watch the accommodation block.
我跟头儿就在外面
I'll be out the front with the boss.
第二起凶杀案发生在主教广场 1点45
The second murder took place in Mitre Square at 1:45.
无疑会聚集众多媒体和看客
There'll no doubt be a public presence of press and onlookers.
我们派警员守着
We'll have uniforms there.
从现在开始严密监视莱瑞
And Leary is under observation from now on.
记住 我们要监视他
Now, remember our objective is surveillance.
他行动了我们再行动
We don't make a move until he does.
就这样
This is it.
不容有失
No mistakes.
抓住莱瑞以后
When we get Leary,
让官老爷说场面话 出出风头
let his nibs read him his rights. Give him his moment.
麻烦能把那个关了吗
Could you turn that off please?
抱歉
Sorry.
-好啊 亲爱的 -姑娘们今晚当心啊
- All right, darling? - You take care of yourselves tonight, ladies.
没什么动静 长官
All quiet here, sir.
肯特 有事才用对讲机 完毕
Kent, only use the radio when something's happening. Out.
-是莱瑞干的吧 -就是他
- We're right about Leary? - Yeah, we are right.
这是我们唯一达成共识的事
It's the one thing you and I agree on.
主教广场 请汇报情况
Mitre Square, please give your situation report.
主教广场北 一切正常 完毕
Mitre Square, north side. Everything under control. Over.
-没事吧 -很好
- All right? - Fine.
主教广场南 一切正常 完毕
Mitre Square. All clear on the south side. Over.
麦科马克 汇报情况
McCormack. Situation report.
火大 很冷 渴得要命 长官
Pissed off...cold... and very thirsty, sir.
见鬼
Shit.
有情况
We're up.
嫌疑人身穿军装
Suspect in military clothing.
顺着脚手架往下爬
He's coming down the scaffolding.
在军营后面
Rear of the barracks.
好 各小组注意 行动
OK. All units, here we go.
嫌疑人开小差了
Suspect is AWOL.
正朝你那边去 肯特 他带着个包
On the move. Heading towards you, Kent. He has a bag.
肯特 你看见他了吗
Kent? Have you got him in sight?
肯特 你看见他了吗
Kent! Have you got him in sight?
步行跟踪嫌疑人
Trailing suspect on foot.
肯特 汇报情况
Kent. Situation report.
天呐 肯特 你能看见他吗
For God's sake, Kent. Can you see him?
嫌疑人往北围墙你那边去了 长官
Suspect is heading towards the north perimeter wall near you, sir.
他换了身黑夹克 戴顶棒球帽
He's now wearing a baseball cap and a dark jacket.
他还有同伙
He's got accomplices.
-还真有阴谋 -我们行动了
- It is a bloody conspiracy. - We're on the move.
他上了一辆黑♥车♥
He's got into a dark car.
看不清车牌号♥
Can't read the registration.
看起来有两名白人男子陪着他
Looks like there's two male IC-1, is a company.
他一定是去杀人
He must be heading for the kill.
跟踪嫌疑人向西 各小组待命
Tailing suspect heading west. All units, stand by.
没道理啊 不是这个方向
This doesn't make any sense. We are going in the wrong direction!
凶案发生在东边 他在干什么
The murder sites are east! What's he doing?
他发现我们了 想甩掉我们
He knows we're here. He's trying to lose us.
跟紧他啊
Well, stick with him!
你以为我在干什么
What do you think I'm doing?
他在耍我们
He's messing with us.
他这又是干什么
What's he doing now?
他掉头了
He's turning back!
跟踪嫌疑人向东 各小组待命
Trailing suspect east. All units, stand by.
跟踪嫌疑人向东
Trailing suspect east.
-怎么回事 -他要干什么
- What's going on? - What's he planned?
你们是想诬陷二等兵莱瑞吗
Are you trying to frame Private Leary?
这里是主教广场 出现骚乱
This is Mitre Square. We've had a disturbance.
是记者 我们被算计了
It's the bloody press. We've been set up.
...数万磅
...tens of thousands pounds
但是案子仍毫无进展
and yet you're still not near to catch the man behind these murders.
主教广场出现骚乱
There's a disturbance at Mitre Square,
不是开膛手 没死人
剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表