剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表
她尚在昏迷当中
In a coma.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么会有人想模仿一百年前的凶案呢
Why would someone wanna copy a hundred- year- old murder?
当年开膛手逍遥法外
They never caught the Ripper.
也或许他差点就落网
Did they come close? Perhaps.
但我们也不得而知了
But we'll never know.
真正的开膛手杰克可能在
The real Jack probably committed suicide
最后一桩凶案后不久就自杀了
short after the last murder.
说不定他跳进了冰冷的泰晤士河里
Maybe he plunged into the icy Thames
带着他的秘密一同沉入河底
taking his secrets with him.
而他给我们留下的遗产
And we are left with his legacy -
就是连环杀手的诞生
the birth of the serial killer.
我的书 一本事实真♥相♥的百科全书
My book. An encyclopaedia of facts.
书里提供的线索
All the clues you need
足以助你们踏上寻找杰克之旅
to start your own hunt for Jack.
你会成为找到开膛手的那个人吗
Will you be the one to find the Ripper?
非常感谢 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you very much. Oh, thank you. Thank you.
讲解非常有趣 多谢
That was very interesting. Thank you.
真是一次愉快的旅途
Very good tour.
晚安 女士
Guten Abend.
我一般都能卖♥♥出几本的
Oh. I normally get a few bites.
今晚不太顺 德国人太多了
Wasn't on song tonight. Too many Germans in the crowd.
他们都是铁公鸡
They don't give much back.
我喜欢美♥国♥佬♥ 够热情
I like the Yanks. Great enthusiasm.
而且他们喜欢买♥♥纪念品
And they like a souvenir.
-能和你谈谈吗 -当然可以
- Can I have a word? - Absolutely.
你可以请我喝一杯
You can buy me a drink.
你是开膛手的铁杆粉丝吧
So, I suppose you're the Ripper's biggest fan.
不能说是粉丝吧
Oh, I don't think fan is the right word.
我并不欣赏他的所作所为
I don't admire what he did.
但你好像很喜欢这些凶案
You seem to enjoy the murders though.
了解得那么详细
All the details.
-你差不多每晚都重温一次 -老天
- You pretty much live it every night. - Oh, dear.
我的确在游客面前做做戏 这是没错
I am a performer for the tourist hordes, that is true,
但是
but...
我心里却是个侦探 和你一样
In my heart I'm a detective like your fine self.
这你懂的
But you know what's it's like,
谜题那无法抵挡的诱惑
the irresistible siren call of a mystery,
和令人兴奋的大转折
the delectable twist of a conundrum.
我们都被那灵光一现
We are slaves to that delicious eureka moment
谜题破解 真♥相♥大白的美妙一刻所左右
when the scales fall away and everything is laid bare.
我的工作可没有那样的时刻
There's no eureka moment in what I do.
我跟着血脚印
I follow the bloody footprints
抓到持刀的凶手
and arrest the man holding the knife.
那多可悲啊
But that is tragic.
作为一名侦探却没有一点热忱
To be a detective and not have the fire.
那么比起当开膛手你更想做一名侦探
So you're more interested in being a detective than a Ripper.
我肯定当不好开膛手
I'd be a poor man's Ripper.
只能杀杀小狗
Only able to dispatch small dogs
和一米五三以下的女人 那算什么啊
and ladies under five foot. Can you imagine?
凯茜·雷恩遇害那晚
On the night Cathy Lane was killed,
我在看我妈妈跟教堂唱诗班唱歌♥
I watched my mother sing with the church choir
为屋顶修复基金筹款
in aid of the roof restoration fund.
我睡着了 鼾声吵到了所有人
I fell asleep and disturbed everyone with my snoring.
你能帮我吗
Can you help me?
能
Yes.
那个杀害凯茜·雷恩的凶手
The man who murdered Cathy Lane...
还会再犯案
..will kill again.
这是凶案的规律
OK. This is the pattern.
艾玛·琼斯 被刺三十九刀
Emma Jones, stabbed 39 times.
时间是8月7日 勉强活了下来
7 August. Survived, just.
玛莎·泰布莱姆 被刺三十九刀
Martha Tabram, stabbed 39 times.
时间是1888年8月7日 死亡
7 August 1888. Died.
凯茜·雷恩 被人割喉
Cathy Lane, throat cut,
多处刀伤 时间是8月31日
mutilated. 31 August.
玛莉·安·尼古拉斯 被人割喉
Mary Ann Nichols, throat cut,
多处刀伤 时间是1888年8月31日
mutilated. 31 August 1888.
1888年袭击并杀害这些女人的
The man who attacked and killed these women in 1888
是开膛手杰克
was Jack the Ripper.
2008年袭击这些女人的
The man who's attacking these women in 2008
是他的铁杆粉丝
is his biggest fan.
-凶手是个模仿犯 -又来了
- We have a copycat. - Oh, here we go again.
拜托 这可是你们的辖区
Come on. I mean, this is your patch.
你们早该想到的
You should have spotted this.
这事就发生在你们眼皮底下
You should be ashamed really
却被我这个装样子的先想到
that it's taken a plastic like me to work out
你们真该汗颜啊
what's been going on under your noses.
好啊 好啊
All right, all right.
-开膛手只杀妓♥女♥ 是不是 -没错
- The Ripper only killed prostitutes, didn't he? - That's correct.
那你认为艾玛和凯茜都是妓♥女♥吗
So are you saying Emma and Cathy were on the game?
-不是 -没有任何信息可以证明
- No. - There's nothing to suggest
-她们是妓♥女♥ -说得对
- either of them were toms. - Good point.
她们是在开膛手当年作案的地方遇袭的吗
Were they attacked in the same place as the Ripper's victims?
不啊 那些地方都没了
Well no. Those places no longer exist.
贫民区被拆除 路也改道了
The slums were cleared and the roads changed.
恕我直言 长官 这几个女人
With the greatest of repect, sir, these women
是在不同的地点被不同的凶手袭击的
were attacked in unconnected locations by different people.
一个是二十几岁一米七五的军人
A soldier in his 20s, about 5'9"
另一个是戴着猎鹿帽 四十几岁的男人
and a 40- something man wearing a deerstalker hat.
凶手不同 作案地点也不同
Different people, different location.
你有自己的想法 但是
You had a theory but...
办案你毕竟是新手
well, you're new to this
很容易被这里的历史影响 而忘乎所以
and it's easy to get carried away with all the history and that in the area.
-推理游戏结束 -有人想吃东西吗
- Game over. - Right, who's hungry?
我认为凶手可能有意打扮一番
I think the killer could be dressing up
以符合历史上嫌疑人的特征
to match the historical suspects.
打扮 那他是个变♥态♥喽
Dressing up? So he's a perv then.
不 不是这个意思
No. No, no, no, no.
是为使目击者的描述
So that the witness descriptions match
符合1888年的警方记录
what the police had in 1888.
泰布莱姆被杀后警方把军人作为怀疑对象
The police looked for a soldier after Tabram's death.
琼斯一案的头号♥嫌疑人也是个军人
The prime suspect with Jones's stabbing is a soldier.
玛莉·安·尼古拉斯一案的头号♥嫌疑人
The prime suspect with Mary Ann Nichols,
穿着皮围裙
a man in a leather apron.
你们想想啊
Think about it.
摄像头拍到的人♥大♥衣下面也穿着皮围裙
The guy in the CCTV had an apron under his coat.
迈哥
Skip?
我以为开膛手杰克
I thought Jack the Ripper
提着黑包 戴顶大礼帽 在迷雾中若隐若现呢
had a black bag, a top hat and walked through smog.
这幅样子在砖墙街出现肯定有人看见吧
I think that'd draw attention in Brick Lane, don't you?
安妮·查普曼在1888年9月8号♥遇害
September 8 1888, the next victim was Annie Chapman.
我认为今年9月8号♥
I think on 8 September
在汉伯里街还会发生一起命案
we gonna have a murder on Hanbury Street.
我们要守在那里阻止这个惨剧
We need to be there to stop it.
-我真是听够了 -一派胡言
- I've heard it all now. - Total crap.
乔 你的建议完全不合规矩
Joe, what you're proposing goes against all procedures.
抓妖怪对你没有好处
You gain nothing by chasing bogeymen
还可能害你满盘皆输
and you stand to lose everything.
但我觉得这些案子有规律
But I can see a pattern emerging.
有志气是好事
Well, you're ambitious and that's good,
但我觉得这影响了你的判断
but I think you're letting your ambition cloud your judgement.
你希望这些案子有特别的意义
You want these murders to mean something
人命关天 该是件大事
because death should be significant,
但实际上 大部分凶杀案都很平常
but the truth is most murders are banal.
-真的是有规律可循的 -听我的
- I'm not imagining these. - Take my advice.
退一步 别那么在乎
Step back a little. Detach yourself.
如果又有个女人被害了呢
And if another woman dies?
那我们就没说过这些话
Then we never had this conversation.
这次蹲点就是浪费时间
This obbo's a waste of time.
剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表