剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表
someone, Jack2000 or Springhill,
问他一个关于凶案的问题
would write him a question about the murders.
例如 真有双尸案吗
Like, was there a double event?
巴肯给出一个啰嗦的答案
Buchan gives some longwinded answer,
然后另一个人跟帖
then somebody else writes in
"砍刀"杰克 提出一个不同的理论
Slasher Jack, with a different theory.
巴肯就回复 如此一直循环下去
Buchan replies, on and on and on it goes.
多少人上这个网站
How many people were on the site?
大约一百个 不过你看
About 100. But look at this.
有一个人常跟巴肯交流
One name had a regular Q&A with our friend Mr. Buchan,
是其他用户的五十倍
50 times more than any other user.
我说了 我对这种事有预感
I told you. I got a nose for this.
计算机罪案部能查到这人吗
Can Computer Crime trace this?
可以试试 不过注意
They can try. But look.
两人最后联络就是在第一起凶案当晚
The last contact was on the night of the first murder.
-从现在起你负责审问巴肯 -是 长官
- I want you to do Buchan's interviews from now on. - Yes, sir.
希望你错了
I hope you're wrong.
你没刮胡子
You haven't shaved.
抱歉 长官 我还没回过家
Sorry, sir. I haven't been home yet.
你气色真糟
You look like a drowning man.
一切都好
Everything's under control.
还有很多人想坐在这儿呢
There are dozen others who like your place at this table
你就不能换件衬衫
the least you could do is change your shirt.
叫我来什么事
Why did you ask me here?
我曾向你先父保证
I gave your late father my word.
给你个好位子
A place at the table.
日后大力提拔你
In time, at the top of the force.
不过就目前的形势看
But in the current climate...
我得考虑自己的处境 我警告过你
I have my own position to consider. I did warn you.
我明白 你不能跟我有干系
I understand. You need to take a step back.
除非我能抓住开膛手 那样
Unless I catch the Ripper, in which case,
你才能站在我这边
you'll be standing by my side.
没人要你自我牺牲
Nobody asked you to sacrifice yourself.
下班就回家
Work the shift, go home.
你手下有警长 让他干活儿
You have a sergeant. Use him.
让他扛着
Let him shoulder it.
还有 尽力自保
Protect yourself enough so that,
这样你才不会被这事拖垮
when this is over, you still have some standing.
-你知道她们的名字吗 -谁
- Do you even know their names? - Whose names?
死者的名字
The victims!
你就是不明白那些都无关紧要
Your problem is, you can't see that's irrelevant.
玛丽·布斯菲尔德
Mary Bousfield.
凶手切走了她的肾 还剥了她的脸皮
He cut out her kidney and sliced her face off!
我们在吃饭
We are eating!
非常抱歉
I do apologise.
-钱德勒探长在哪 -他很忙
- Where is Detective Inspector Chandler? - Busy.
"开膛粉"
Ripperfan.
留言板啊
Oh. The message boards.
我根本不认识这些人
I don't have the slightest inkling as to who these people are.
你倒乐意跟他们探讨怎么残杀妇女
You're happy to discuss how to cut up women with 'em.
我只把史实告诉他们
I simply relate the historical facts to them
必要的时候 纠正他们的想法
and, if necessary, correct their thinking.
给他读读
Read it.
大腿根下三十厘米处
An inch below the crease of the thigh
有一道刀口从回肠前的椎骨
was a cut extending from the anterior spine of the ileum
-斜切至... -左腿内侧 没错
- obliquely down the inner side of... - The left thigh. Yes.
没错 这是出自布朗医生
Yes. That is from the autopsy
对凯瑟琳·艾道斯的尸检报告
performed by Dr Brown on Catherine Eddowes.
这就是杀人犯的黄书
That...is murder pornography.
这些信息都是公开的
This information is in the public domain.
我又没教他们怎么用
I don't tell them what to do with it.
某个"开膛粉"这样的人
Someone like Ripperfan...
对你的双尸案理论很感兴趣
who is so interested in your opinion of the double event...
而且跟你一样相信凯瑟琳·艾道斯
..and shared your belief that Catherine Eddowes
是当晚唯一死于开膛手刀下的人
was the only true victim of the Ripper that night.
我知道你什么意思
I know what you're implying.
你认为他是凶手 而我也有份
You think he's the killer. You think I'm in it with him.
我为什么要那么做
Why would I do that?
跟我说说凯瑟琳·艾道斯脸上的伤痕
Tell me about marks on Catherine Eddowes' face.
好吧
Well...OK.
尸检报告上说
The autopsy report states
她脸上有一道显眼的伤痕
that she had distinctive marks to her face.
就像一个倒V字刻在脸上
Like erm... inverted Vs on her cheeks.
凶手割掉了她的鼻尖
And the tip of her nose was cut off,
还划伤了她的眼睑
as well as cuts to her eyelids.
有些开膛手学者认为这都是共济会的标志
Some Ripperologists think that these are masonic markings.
-你却有独到的见解 -没错
- But you've got your own theory, right? - Well, yes, I do.
我认为他是想把凯瑟琳的脸皮割下来
I think he tried to cut Catherine's face off.
你看 像这样切下去
You see, cutting down like so would
会划伤眼睑 割掉鼻子 切进脸颊
cut the eyelids, remove the nose and cut into the cheek.
我不能完全确定 但这说得通
I can't be absolutely certain, but it does make sense.
是啊
Yeah, it does.
开膛粉也这么认为
It did to Ripperfan.
因为他十分听你的话
Cos he did exactly what you told him to.
把玛丽的脸皮剥了下来
He sliced Mary's face off.
开膛粉就是凶手
Ripperfan's the killer.
那你算什么 他的导师
And you're his, what? Mentor?
回应者
Sounding board?
还是特别顾问
Special advisor?
你自己说说
You tell me.
芬士街停车场的监控录像拍到了一辆货车
The CCTV from the car park in Fenchurch Street shows a van.
车是AC马杜罗健康安全公♥司♥的
It's from AC Maduro, Health And Safety,
隶属一家小型医疗用品公♥司♥
under a small medical supply company.
总经理是马杜罗先生
The MD is a Mr. Maduro.
他已经让所有货车停运 但对此很不满
He's stopped all his vans, but he's not happy about this at all.
我的货车里要真发生过这种惨案
If such a terrible murder had occurred in one of my vans,
我会看不出吗
I would have noticed.
货车都很干净 根本没有血迹
The vans are clean. There is no blood.
很快就好了 先生
You'll have to just bear with us, please, sir.
我们得继续干活儿了
I need my vans back on the road.
我们做器官运输
We supply organ transportation.
不只是收尸袋和胶皮手套
Not just body bags and rubber gloves.
我们还有紧急运输任务呢
And we have urgent medical transfers.
-还要多久啊 -这里
- How long is this going to take? - Over here!
这辆车上验到血迹 到处都是
Positive signs of blood all over this van.
找到凶杀现场了
We've got a murder scene!
仔细搜查这辆货车
I want a thorough search of this van.
-你要干什么 -我要见的是乔
- What do you want? - I asked to see Joe.
来的是我
Well, you've got me.
看来我真是不受待见了
So, I am the lowest of the low now.
我又不是非得来
I don't have to be here, you know.
-你到底想干什么 -拜托你
- What do you want? - Please.
退后
Stand back!
问问乔 凶手把肾寄来了没有
Ask Joe, has the killer sent the kidney yet?
玛丽·布斯菲尔德的肾
Mary Bousfield's kidney?
这必会是凶手下一步的行动
It's bound to be the next step.
他会把肾寄给参与抓捕的某个人
He'll post it to someone involved in the hunt.
某个他当做宿敌的人
Someone he regards as his nemesis.
前天晚上谁开这辆货车了
Who was driving this van the night before last?
我得查查记录
I'll have to consult my records.
我有自己的归档系统 不过有点复杂
I have my own filing system. But, it's a bit complicate.
长官
Sir?
这是在货车后面找到的
These were found in the back of the van.
联♥系♥火灾调查部
Get in touch with the Fire Investigation.
问下威尔克斯街大火用了什么助燃剂
Chase up which accelerant was used in the fire on Wilkes Street.
是
Sure.
长官
Sir?
你的包裹 爸爸
It's for you, Dad.
你拿他的笔了吗 杰米
Have you got his pen, Jamie?
别闹了 穿戴好
Will you stop and get ready?
出去 出去 都出去 出去
剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表