剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表
今晚不会有什么开膛手杰克的模仿犯杀人的
No- one will get murdered tonight by a copycat Jack the Ripper.
安心吃吧
So eat up.
你要是被我妈看到了
You know, if my mother could see you now,
知道她会怎么说吗
do you know what she'd say?
她会说 吃完东西
She'd say you shouldn't go
至少等半个小时才能去追捕嫌疑人
chase any suspects till at least half an hour after you've finished eating.
半个小时
Half an hour?
伙计 我们得耗一晚上呢
We'd be here all night, mate.
历史上那起凶案是五点之后的事呢
Our historical murder won't happen till 5 a.m..
我吃不下了 饼干♥你♥吃了吧
I thought I could eat but you take the biscuit.
拜托
Come on.
这可是我们亲爱的钱德勒探长的践行宴啊
This is a farewell meal for our good friend DI Chandler.
他赌了一把 输了
He gambled and he lost.
这就是他最后的晚餐 还能报销
This is his last supper...on expenses.
再来点啤酒
Can we have more beers?
我吃完咖喱第二天 腋窝会有咖喱味
When I eat curry I can smell it on my pits the next day.
-长官你来一个吗 -不了 谢谢
- Do you want one, sir? - Oh, no, thanks.
你应该吃一个
You should.
你一看就是在蹲点的警♥察♥
You look like a copper on an obbo.
长官 他的意思是你得放松点 自然点
What he means, sir, is that you need to relax, blend in.
别让人看出来你在做侦察
Try not to make it look like you're on the lurk.
汉伯里街29号♥已被彻底拆除
Nothing remains of No.29 Hanbury Street.
这里 最为接近
And this is as close as we can get...
一百二十年前 安妮·查普曼的尸体
to where the body of Annie Chapman was found in the backyard
被人发现的后院
on this very night in 1888.
她的死状十分可怕
And it was a terrible sight.
开膛手不只是割开了她的喉咙
He didn't just cut her throat, oh, no.
他还想砍下她的头
He tried to cut her head off.
他将她开膛破肚
He split her open
把她的肠子拉出来披在她肩上
and threw her intestines over her shoulder...
就像一条恶心的围巾
..Like a grotesque scarf.
可怜的安妮·查普曼没留下什么
Not much left of poor Annie Chapman.
只有几件财物扔在脚边
Just a few sad belongings at her feet.
我们继续往前走
Moving on.
祝你们好运 先生们
Good luck to you, sirs.
我们应该调查一下他
We should check him out.
就是觉得他知道得挺多
He just seems to know a lot about it.
这是他的工作
It's his job.
好滑稽的工作
Funny job
这就是在浪费时间 浪费资源和我的耐心
Bloody waste of time, resources and my patience.
我就说不会发生什么事
I told you nothing'd happen.
我们一回去 我就要去找局长谈谈
As soon as we're stood down i'm having a word with the commander.
我去方便一下
I'm having a slash.
迈哥 五点了
5 a.m., Skip.
这下探长要完了吧
That's it for the DI then.
还玩"三♥级♥跳"呢 是跳回家了吧
Not so much fast track as bus fare home.
长官 你要宣布收队吗
You going to call it then, sir?
我尽力了 是吧
I tried, didn't I?
-你今晚拯救了一条生命 -是啊
- You did save a life tonight. - Yeah.
我会写进我的简历里的
I'll put it on my CV.
她在哪 她在哪
Where is she? Where is she?
4号♥ 就在后面
Number four, round the back.
封锁这个地方 叫卢埃林医生过来
Establish the perimeter. Get Dr Llewellyn.
肯特 去找迈尔斯 跟我来
Kent, get Miles and then follow me.
迈尔斯警长 快点过来 完毕
DS Miles. DS Miles, come here, over.
-迈哥 迈哥 我们得走了 -天呐
- Skip. Skip, we're up. - Oh, Jesus.
他抓着她的下巴
"He took hold of her by the chin
从左到右切开她的喉咙
and commenced the incision from left to right.
并试图把颈骨剔出来
An attempt had been made to separate the bones of the neck.
死者的腹部被完全剖开
The abdomen had been entirely laid open.
肠子被扯了出来
The intestines lifted out of the body...
挂在尸体的肩上
and placed by the shoulder of the corpse."
是开膛手
It's the Ripper.
-被他说中了 是吗 -没错
- He was right, weren't he? - Yeah.
恭喜 你的推理是正确的
Congratulations, you were right.
你现只需要解决不解之谜
So what you got to do now is solve the unsolvable
抓到史上最著名的连环杀手
and catch the most famous serial killer that ever lived.
祝你好运
Good luck.
剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表