剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表
- Sanders, you're good at watching TV. - I am.
你先开始看 菲茨去排个轮班表
You take first shift on that. Fitz, draw up a rota.
罗伯·李斯已不在调查范围之内
Right, Rob Lees has been eliminated from this inquiry.
我们从零开始
We start afresh.
展开全新的调查
Consider this a new investigation.
我需要粉笔
I need some chalk.
我可能有
I might have some.
我可以等
I can wait.
多久都行
As long as it takes.
-就你乖 -马屁精
- Teacher's pet. - Arse licker.
-谢谢你... -肯特 -肯特
- Thank you um... - Kent. - Kent.
多谢 肯特
Thank you, Kent.
好了 嫌疑人四十多岁
Right, our suspect is in his 40s.
平均身高 普通体型 深色皮肤
Average height and build. Dark complexion.
戴顶有帽边的帽子
Wearing a hat with ear flaps.
这打扮很特别
It's a distinctive look so
我们就先从监控录像下手 找到他
let's start with CCTV opportunities and find this guy.
想法不错 明天再找
Great idea. We'll start tomorrow.
不 现在就开始
No, we start now.
下班时间到 除非你能给双倍工资
End of shift. Unless you're authorising double time.
抱歉
Sorry.
上帝啊
Oh, dear God.
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
怎么写
Spell it for me.
-他扔的 -谁放屁了
- It's him. - Who's let off?
你是个侦探 自己想嘛
You're a detective. Work it out, eh?
让他在楼上等着
Tell him to wait upstairs.
楼上有个家伙 声称知道凶案的全部
Got a bloke upstairs says he knows everything about the murder.
迈尔斯
Miles.
什么
I beg your pardon?
不着急 巴肯先生
In your own time, Mr. Buchan.
她躺在那里
She was lying on her back...
裙子被撩了起来
skirts pulled up.
看上去像是醉了
She looked like she was drunk.
她的喉咙被割开 腹部被切得面目全非
Her throat was cut and her stomach had been mutilated.
-你看到他下手了吗 -确切来说 没有
- You saw the mutilation? - Not exactly.
你看到凯茜·雷恩的尸体时站在哪里
Where were you standing when you saw Cathy Lane's body?
我不在场
Oh, I wasn't there.
玛莉·安·尼古拉斯
Mary Ann Nichols
是首个开膛手的公认被害人
was the first canonical victim of Jack the Ripper
她死于1888年8月31日
and she died on 31st August 1888.
那又如何 天呐
So? Jesus Christ.
8月31日 日期相同 时间相同
31 August. Same date, same time of night.
她也是死在一间寄宿学校附近
She also died next to a board school.
我刚才向你描述的是她的伤情
I was describing her injuries to you.
真受不了
I don't bloody believe this.
我的书
My book.
记录了所有公认凶案
It has all the canonical murders
以及其它我认为相关的事件
and some other events I think were linked.
我以为 这桩案子的凶手
I believe the man who killed your lady
是在模仿开膛手杰克
was copying Jack the Ripper.
我打赌她也是仰面躺着 头朝东
I'll bet she was lying on her back, head pointing east,
双眼睁开 手垂两边 手掌摊开
eyes open, hands by her sides, palms open,
双腿伸直 略微分开
legs out straight, slightly parted.
完美的重现
A perfect re- creation.
你是开膛手学家 对吧
You're a Ripperologist, aren't you?
没错 我还主持一条很棒的开膛手游览线路
Why, yes, I am. And I also host an excellent Ripper tour.
很多主持者都借游览线路推广错误的理论
A lot of the operators use their tour to promote inaccurate theories.
而我以严格遵从已知事实为傲
But I pride myself on my strict adherence to the known facts.
事实就是
Here's a fact.
你就是个废物
You're a loser.
趁我没以浪费警方时间罪逮捕你 赶紧走人
Now get out before I nick you for wasting police time.
书你留着
You can keep the book.
能帮你预测凶手的下一步行动
It'll help you to predict what the killer will do next.
如果我不幸言中 至少还会发生四起命案
There are at least four more deaths to come if I'm right.
出去
Out.
你该谢谢我 我给了你先机
You should be grateful. I'm giving you a head start.
当年开膛手逍遥法外
They never caught the Ripper
时至今日 他的身份已被历史堙没
and now time and history have spirited his identity away.
-快走 -谢谢你能来
- Get out. - Thank you for your time.
每次白教堂有人被捅伤
Every time there's a stabbing in Whitechapel
这帮人就都跑出来了
they come crawling out of the woodwork.
我讨厌开膛手学者
I hate Ripperologists.
好了
Right.
-法医取证 -没发现
- Forensics. - There's nothing.
没有指纹 没有纤维 没有DNA 什么都没有
No prints, no fibres, no DNA. Nothing.
目击者
Witnesses.
没人听见什么
Nobody heard anything.
人们只知道有场火灾
Well, they all knew there was a fire,
消防车闹出很大动静
there was the noise of fire engines.
但没人听见尖叫或打斗声
But no- one heard a scream, or a struggle, nothing.
玛丽·布斯菲尔德是目击者
Well, Mary Bousfield's a witness.
再找她谈 看她是否还记得其它什么
Talk to her again, see if she remembers anything else.
死者亲人和朋友呢
Friends and family?
跟我谈过的人都很悲痛
Well, everyone I spoke to was very upset.
她没树敌 杀人动机不明
There were no enemies. No motive.
所以我们既没有物证 也没有人证
Right, so we've got no physical evidence, no witnesses,
杀人动机也不明确
no known...no known motive.
好吧
Right.
再来一遍 挨家挨户地问
I want everything done again. Knock on every door again,
找凯茜的朋友谈 仔细看监控录像
talk to Cathy's friends again, go through every minute of CCTV again.
你们这幅样子怎么做调查
How can you conduct an inquiry like this?
看看你们自己 看看你们的桌子
I mean, look at the state of you, look at your desks.
这里还要干活儿呢
There could be actions here.
弄干净点 好好工作
Clean it up and log it in.
桌面保持整洁
I want paperless desks.
垃圾就往垃圾桶里扔
Use your bins, you see? Use your bins.
然后每天晚上倒掉
And empty them at the end of every night.
谁是办公室主任
Who's the office manager here?
说啊
Well?
是我 长官
I am, Sir.
打扫干净 麦科马克 这太不像话了
Sort it out, McCormack. It's a disgrace.
还有 你们都不洗澡吗
And haven't...haven't you heard of showers?
不熨衣服吗 不系领带吗
Or irons. I mean, where are your ties?
你们的领带呢
Where's your tie?
把脚放下来 你的领带呢
Look, get your feet off. Where's your tie?
我会去弄一条的
I'll get one.
难怪潜在目击者不肯出来作证
It's no bloody surprise that potential witnesses aren't talking.
你们就没个正经样 这里什么味儿啊
You don't look professional. And it smells in here!
有点条理
Get yourselves organised.
有点自律 自尊 买♥♥瓶除臭剂 行动起来
Self- discipline, self- respect, deodorant. Go!
真正的警♥察♥就是这个样
This is what real policemen look like.
真正的警♥察♥就是这个味儿
This is what real policemen smell like.
我不指望你能明白
I wouldn't expect you to understand.
你的学历再高 也只是装饰简历
All your courses, they may look good on paper
在这儿顶个屁
but they count for nothing here.
这儿拼的不是念书
We're not paper policemen.
这是凶杀调查 不是选美比赛
This is a murder investigation, not a beauty contest.
我觉得他有强迫症
I think he's got obsessive compulsive disorder.
从没见过他这么爱干净的男人
Never known a man so obsessed with cleanliness in my life.
肯定是基佬
Must be gay.
-你怎么知道 -我会识基
- Ooh, do you think? - I've got gaydar.
-我能看出来 -那你打算洗澡吗
- I can tell. - Going to have a shower then?
洗澡
Am I going to have a shower?
容光焕发
Fresh as a daisy.
天呐 我找到他了 我找到他了
Oh, my God. I've found him! I've found him!
这是案发前彪马巷的摄像头拍到的
This is from the camera at Puma Court just before the murder.
这就是那顶帽子
There's the hat.
好像是顶猎鹿帽
Looks like a deerstalker.
他看起来像福尔摩斯
He looks like Sherlock Holmes.
-或是开膛手杰克 -闭嘴吧你
剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表