剧集 | 维多利亚(2016) | 导航列表
请记住 您是在和
Please, remember you are speaking
女王说话
to the queen.
请您原谅
Beg your pardon.
我因为太过焦虑而失礼了
I allowed my anxiety to eclipse my good manners.
您必须下令
You must give the order
调动军队 夫人
to mobilize the troops, ma'am.
调动军队扰乱和平运动
To use soldiers to disrupt a peaceful movement
在我看来愚蠢至极
seems to me the height of folly!
我做不到 我无法饶恕这种行为
I cannot, and I will not condone it,
我也不会下令
and I will not sign the order!
快点
Move!
好了 所有人回来
Right, everyone get back!
站在后面
Stand back there!
怎么回事
What is this?
你们有什么权利闯进来
What right do you have to come in here?
你知道枪的事情吗
Did you know anything about the guns?
就因为我是爱尔兰人吗
Why? Because I'm Irish?
不是 - 帕特里克·菲茨杰拉德
No! - Patrick Fitzgerald?
你以叛国罪被逮捕了
I'm arresting you on a charge of treason.
放开他 - 快走
Let him go! - Come on.
放开他
Let him go!
我真的从未想过 会遇到
Believe me when I say I never expected to meet
你这样的女人
a woman like you.
我们有旅馆了
We own a hotel.
你买♥♥下了吗
You've done it?
你都没和我商量
Without telling me.
卖♥♥主被宪♥章♥派吓得胆战心惊
The owner's scared stiff of the Chartists,
所以他同意低♥价♥出♥售♥
so he agreed to lower the price.
希望你能先和我商量
I wish you'd asked me first.
如果我找你商量了 你会怎么说
And what would you have said if I had?
"女王需要我
"The queen needs me.
我不能这样抛弃她"
I can't abandon her in her hour of need."
这是特殊许可证
Special license.
我在请辞之前不能结婚
You know I can't be married, I'll have to resign.
你会请辞的
You will, yes.
我想开始真的生活 南希
I want to start our real life, Nancy.
明天三点 圣布里奇教堂
Tomorrow, 3:00, St. Bride's.
我会等你
I'll be there.
女王只同意了会面首相
Ah-ah, the queen has only agreed to see her prime minister.
我被驱逐了
Banished!
我被逐出伊甸园了
From the Garden of Eden!
或许并没有
Or maybe not.
步♥枪♥吗
Rifles?
足够组成一支武装队了
Enough to arm a regiment.
这并非和平抗♥议♥
This is not a peaceful protest.
恐怕
I'm afraid
我们毫无选择 夫人
there is no choice, ma'am.
如果宪♥章♥派要抗♥议♥
If the Chartists are going to protest,
我们必须在街道驻军
we must put troops on the streets.
自作聪明
Klugscheisser.
您会说德语吗
You speak German?
法语和意大利语都会
French and Italian.
我想了解和自己打交道的人
I like to understand who I'm dealing with.
有时候我必须提醒自己
I sometimes I have to remind myself
您是外交大臣
that you're foreign secretary.
而外交却无法协调...
And what is diplomacy but a balancing act...
首相
Prime Minister?
爸爸说我是哲学小公主
Papa calls me his philosopher princess.
当然了 是英国人最先
Of course, you English were the first people
罢黜了国王
to get rid of your king.
他到底怎么了
What happened to him?
他的头被砍掉了
They cut off his head
但用的是斧头
but with an axe.
是法国人发明的断头台
It took a Frenchman to invent la guillotine.
断头台是什么东西
What's la guillotine?
他们会砍掉
Are they going to cut off
你的头吗 妈妈
your head, Mama?
路易国王说
King Louis says
在法国发动革命时 就会这样做
that's what they do in France when they have a revolution.
他们的头会被断头台砍掉
Madame I. Guillotine cuts off their heads
然后头被抓着头发拎起来
and then they hold them up by the hair.
看来殿下的
It seems His Majesty was rather
语言描绘非常丰富
colorful in his language.
维姬 伯蒂 过来
Vicky, Bertie, come here.
过来
Come here.
我会让任何人伤害妈妈吗
Do you think I would let anyone hurt Mama?
不会
No.
我会让任何人 伤害我们吗
Or any of us for that matter?
不会
No.
但你有佩剑吗 爸爸
But do you have a sword, Papa?
伯蒂
Bertie!
维多利亚 现在不行
Victoria, it's too soon.
你必须休息
You must rest.
过来
Come here.
都过来
Come here.
您吓到我的孩子们了
You frightened my children!
我给他们讲了法国历史
I gave them a little lesson in French history.
我相信他们不会有事
I'm sure they will recover.
我们不顾大臣们的劝告
No, no, no, we invited you here against the advice
和我的... 担忧 邀请您来
of our ministers, my... my own misgivings,
这就是您回报的方式吗
and this is how you repay us.
孩子们需要了解 生活是未知数
Your children need to know that life is uncertain,
即使是在英国
even here in England.
我的孩子们不会出任何事
Nothing will happen to my children.
希望如此
I hope you are right.
您来到这里...
Your presence here...
就是一种挑衅
is a provocation.
那我就不宜停留于此了
Then I must not outstay my welcome.
我没有其他地方可去
I have nowhere else to go,
但当然 这并不重要
but of course that is of no matter.
她长得真像亲王 夫人
Such a look of the prince she has, ma'am.
那位女裁缝... 宪♥章♥派成员...
The... the seamstress, the Chartist...
阿比盖尔吗
Abigail?
是阿比盖尔
Abigail.
阿比盖尔说宪♥章♥派爱戴女王
Abigail told me the Chartists loved their queen.
她说错了
She was wrong.
而现在我需要调兵 抵御自己臣民的侵袭
And now I need soldiers to defend me from my own people.
我还小的时候
When I was a little girl,
我向自己保证过 思科瑞特 我不会只是
I made a promise to myself, Skerrett, that I would be
成为女王
not just a queen,
我要成为伟大的女王
but a great queen,
我的统治要会流芳百世
whose reign would be remembered as a glorious one.
现在并没有人拥护我
Now there are no cheers for me,
臣民们只爱戴帕默斯顿勋爵
only for Lord Palmerston.
他们为何不明白 勋爵只在乎自己的荣耀呢
Why don't they understand he only cares about his own glory?
只要请他们喝酒 伦敦群民们
A London crowd would cheer anyone
会为任何人欢呼
who gave them free beer.
恕我无礼 夫人
Forgive me, ma'am,
女王并不需要讨好任何人
a queen doesn't need to curry favor.
但我希望能得到爱戴
But I want them to love me.
真希望他们能爱戴我
I want them to love me.
否则 还有什么意义
Otherwise, what is the point?
谢谢您
Thank you.
他们会对帕特里克怎么样 奥康纳先生
What will they do to Patrick, Mr. O'Connor?
这个嘛
Well,
如果他被判叛国罪...
if he's found guilty of treason...
他们会... 吊死他
they'll... hang him.
但他说根本不知道枪的事
But he told me he had nothing to do with the guns,
我也相信他
and I believe him.
如果真的与他有关
Even if he put them there,
剧集 | 维多利亚(2016) | 导航列表