剧集 | 维多利亚(2016) | 导航列表
那是因为你爱她 阿尔伯特
That is because you love her, Albert.
这非常值得称赞
That's so commendable.
我的奖励是什么
What will be my treat for this?
并非每次都会有奖励 伯蒂
We don't always proceed by treats, Bertie.
还会有其他的激励方式
There are other incentives.
看好了
Look and learn.
公爵夫人看上去真可怜
The Duchess looks wretched.
你知道她怎么了吗
What is wrong, do you know?
我想苏菲和她的丈夫
I think there is presently some... antipathy
目前有些反感对方
between Sophie and her husband.
我就知道
I knew it.
是因为我单独带她去了奥斯本宫
It's because I dragged her off to Osborne without him.
那他必须随行去爱尔兰
Well, he must come to Ireland.
我会命令他这样做
I shall insist on it.
夫人 尊贵的殿下
Your Majesty, Your Royal Highness.
爸爸
Papa.
选张卡片
Pick a card.
选张卡片吗
Pick a card?
很好
Very well...
九
Nine.
再选一张卡片
Pick another.
皇后
The queen.
皇后牌算十二
The queen counts as 12.
十二乘九...
Nine multiplied by 12...
等于...
equals...
一百零八
108.
凯恩先生 这太厉害了
Mr. Caine, that is remarkable.
这并非我的功劳 阁下
I take no credit, sir; Bertie told me
伯蒂告诉了我 您教他字母的方式
how you taught him the alphabet.
我是即兴发挥了 您的教育方式
I merely improvised upon your theme.
真正的成就 是归他所有
The true achievement is his.
即使这样
Well, even so.
这也非常厉害
It is remarkable.
伯蒂 我和妈妈去爱尔兰时
Bertie, you must remain here with Mr. Caine
你就留在这里
to continue your studies
和凯恩先生一起学习
whilst Mamma and I are in Ireland.
你的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥ 也都会留在这里
Your brother and sisters will remain here also.
费奥多拉姨妈会留在这里照顾你们
Aunt Feodora will be here to care for you all.
公爵夫人
Duchess,
我有好消息
I have good news.
让我来 亲爱的
Allow me, my dear.
再见 妈妈 再见 爸爸
Goodbye, Mama; Goodbye, Papa.
早点回来
Come back soon.
举枪致敬
Present arms!
陛下 夫人
Your Majesty, ma'am.
热烈欢迎您来科克郡
You are most welcome to County Cork.
我很高兴来这里
It is splendid to be here.
给我滚回去
Go back to where you came from!
够了
That's enough, now!
这是我们的国土
This is our land!
这里是爱尔兰
This is Ireland!
再次感谢您
Thank you again.
夫人 我能与您同行吗
Ma'am, may I presume to ride with you?
这样我可以介绍 各种有趣的景点
It would enable me to point out sundry items of interest.
为保证当地民众的热情 帕默斯顿
Have you been in the public houses, Palmerston,
您有去过酒馆吗
securing local enthusiasm?
阁下 这真是不错的建议
Sir, that's an extraordinary suggestion.
您真的认为 我会去酒馆吗
Do you seriously envisage me in a public house?
这是我们的国土
This is our land! Not yours!
不属于你
Not yours!
这是我们的国土
This is our land!
显然他是漏网之鱼
Clearly one I missed.
是女王坚持让他同行
The queen took it into her head to insist on him coming.
我知道 她告诉我了
I know, she told me.
但我能怎么办
I mean, what could I do?
总不能指出她的错误吧
Tell her she was wrong?
王宫职务是我唯一所剩 艾玛
My position at the court is all I have, Emma.
我不想因此而请辞
I cannot forfeit it by disagreeing with her.
抱歉 女士们
Excuse me, ladies,
我错过什么了吗
what have I missed?
我们刚在谈艾米莉·帕默斯顿
We were talking about Emily Palmerston.
她和其哥哥很像吗
Does she resemble her brother?
她是有些像墨尔本勋爵
She is a little like Lord Melbourne, yes.
我也很久没见过她了
It's been a while since I saw her.
她嫁给考珀勋爵时
She was a great force in London
在伦敦实力很强大
when she was married to Lord Cowper.
但他过世了
He died.
现在她更喜欢爱尔兰
Now she prefers Ireland.
这让帕默斯顿勋爵很懊恼
Much to the chagrin of Lord Palmerston.
他很思念她
He pines for her.
很明显
Apparently.
这是您的公园吗 帕默斯顿勋爵
This is your park, Lord Palmerston?
虽然杂乱 夫人
Unkempt, ma'am,
但我很喜欢
but much loved.
过来
Come.
夫人在家吗
Is her ladyship at home?
您是谁呢
Who wants to know?
她丈夫
Her husband.
是您的丈夫 夫人
Your husband, madam.
陛下
Your Majesty,
请允许我介绍帕默斯顿夫人
please, may I introduce Lady Palmerston?
汉纳姆牧师 夫人
Reverend Hannam, ma'am.
有何能为您效劳 阁下
Whatever can I do for you, sir?
我是位谦逊的牧师 夫人
I am a humble parson, ma'am,
希望在教堂里得到晋升
who seeks a preferment in the church.
我想成为伊利座堂的院长
Specifically the deanship of Ely.
请您再答一次
I'll repeat the question.
您是一位备受赞誉
You are by repute a lady
拥有伟大影响力的夫人
of the greatest influence, ma'am.
我恳请您支持我的事业
I entreat you to endorse my cause.
您是请求我守护
You are asking me to help secure
伊利座堂什么玩意吗
the whatever-it-is of Ely?
是的 夫人
I am indeed, ma'am.
您给予的一切帮助
For any assistance you can give me,
我都会非常感谢
I should be... excessively grateful.
所以您赞同叔本华说的话
So you agree with Schopenhauer.
是吗
Do I?
他似乎很聪明 我从未听说过他
That's very clever of me, I've never heard of him.
他说女人生来就
He says women lack intelligence
缺乏智慧
by design.
天啊 是的
God, yes.
就公爵夫人而言
Consider the Duchess.
只需看她一眼就能知道
Only got to look at her to see
她不适应强有力的想法
that she's ill-adapted to cogent thought.
公爵 您太失礼了
Duke, you are ungallant.
那我也没说错
That don't make me wrong.
但显得您很粗野
No, it makes you a boor.
是讨厌还是厌恶
O-R-E or O-O-R?
两者都有
Both.
其中之一也行
Either.
也许更像是公猪
O-A-R, perhaps.
请恕我直言 夫人
Excuse me for saying it, ma'am,
但我认为您能来爱尔兰
but I think it brave of you
实在非常勇敢
to come to this country.
爱尔兰人的情绪 有些难以预料
The Irish are not entirely predictable in their emotions.
但我听说很多人今天
But I hear they were out
非常欢迎您的到来
for you today en masse.
其实
Oh, well,
并非有很多人
not really large gatherings,
但他们确实很热情
but, yes, very enthusiastic.
剧集 | 维多利亚(2016) | 导航列表