剧集 | 维多利亚(2016) | 导航列表
他不在时 也会这样吗
as it were, when he is away?
把靴子放在门外吗
Place my boots outside my door?
有时我会这样做 夫人
On occasion, ma'am, I have.
据我对亨利的观察
As I observe to Henry,
只有养蜂才能带来
there is only so much satisfaction to be got
足够的满足
from the keeping of bees.
因为它们生产蜂蜜 夫人 很甜蜜
There is honey, ma'am, and there is honey.
我发现帕默斯顿的婚姻
I do find the Palmerstons' marriage
非常奇怪
extraordinary.
在某些方面 和我们一样
In certain ways it's, it's quite like ours.
但却有些不同
Not in others.
你又怎么了
And what is the matter with you?
不是我怎么了 维多利亚
The matter's not with me, Victoria.
是帕默斯顿怎么了
The matter is with Palmerston himself.
他太虚伪了 我鄙视他
The man is mendacious, and I despise him for it.
吃午餐
Lunch.
好吧 你慢慢享受吧
Correct. Enjoy it.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
维多利亚 他一直有情妇
Victoria, he has been having liaisons.
他是有
He has.
她也有
So has she.
她告诉我了
She told me.
他们的婚姻没有秘密
It is a marriage without secrets.
这里的一切都是
Everything here is a lie
帕默斯顿的弥天大谎
concocted by Palmerston.
而且他...
He also, I believe...
根据我今天发现的证据...
Based on evidence I uncovered today...
非常糟糕地对待民众们
Has been treating his tenants deplorably.
对此我一无所知
I know nothing about that.
亲爱的 拜托
Liebes, please.
跟我一起来
Come down with me.
我们要表现团结吗
A show of unity?
在你看来
How, in your eyes,
这样就比主人们更正直了吗
does that make us any less false than our hosts?
您能陪我走走吗
Will you walk with me,
夫人
Your Grace?
我们要去哪里 阿尔伯特
Where are we going, Albert?
有些情况你需要去看看
There is something you need to see.
我的泰丝 她五秒钟之内
My Tess, see, she'd have covered that
就能全身裹满沙子
in about five seconds.
我的母马
My mare.
我在巴姆伯格城♥堡♥时
I used to ride her on the sands
常在沙滩上骑着她
at Bamburgh.
怎么了
What?
我在想象你骑马的样子
I'm imagining you on a horse.
穷♥人♥也可以养马
You can be poor and have a horse.
我并非此意
That's not what I meant.
我十秒就可以走过去
I could do it on foot in... ten?
从哪里到哪里
From where to where?
从这里到船只
From there to there, the boat.
我也可以
So could I.
你和我 其实...
You and me, you know...
我们都一样
we're the same.
我们都无权势
We both have no power.
侍从
Footman,
公爵夫人
duchess,
均无权势
no power.
我被管家欺负
I get pushed around by the steward,
你被丈夫欺压
you get pushed around by your husband.
真是太巧了
What's the odds?
但我告诉你 苏菲
But I tell you this for free, Sophie.
我不会屈从现实
It won't always be that way.
你儿子被送到哪所学校了
Where's he been sent to school, your son?
"每位蒙茅斯都会去哈罗公学"
"All Monmouths go to Harrow."
我儿子会去伊顿公学
My son's going to Eton.
你有儿子吗
You have a son?
没有
No.
但他以后会去伊顿公学
But that's where he's going.
我希望你能吻我
I should like you to kiss me.
我爱你 苏菲
I offer you love, Sophie.
强烈之情
Nothing less.
吻我
Kiss me.
若某人没有猜错
If one didn't know better,
她一定是和噘嘴的侍从
one might suppose that was the pouting footman
发生了什么事
with the shoulders.
是我误会他了吗
Or do I mistake him?
你没有
You do not.
维多利亚
Victoria!
好孩子 放轻松
Good man. Easy, easy.
放松
Easy.
抱歉吓到你们了
So sorry to have frightened you!
你到底在做什么
What in God's name are you doing, man?
为何开枪
Firing guns?
这是我的工作 阁下
'Tis my job, sir.
我是帕默斯顿勋爵的猎场看护人
I'm Lord Palmerston's gamekeeper.
我叫麦基
The name's Magee.
除了兔子 我和鬼魂 从没人来过这里
There's never anybody here but rabbits, me, and the ghosts.
什么鬼魂
What ghosts?
村民们都被清除掉了 所以...
The villagers were cleared out, so...
勋爵是正直之人
His Lordship's a fair man,
但对待民众 他和其他绅士们
but he's no different from the rest of the gentry
并无区别
when it comes to the folks.
饥荒侵袭 农民丧命
In comes the famine, out go the peasants.
绅士们都是英国人
The gentry's all English,
他们不和饥饿的村民交谈
they don't want to talk to the starving tenants.
他们称之为"肮脏的天主教♥徒♥"
They call 'em dirty Papists.
我要去都柏林 麦基先生
I travel to Dublin, Mr. Magee,
就是为解决这种不融洽
expressly to address that disharmony.
是吗
Do you so?
你会喜欢都柏林
Sure you'll love Dublin.
很不错的城市
It's a great city.
才用早餐吗 公爵夫人
Late breakfast, Duchess?
我出去走了一会
I went for a walk.
我知道
Yes, I know.
请原谅我
Forgive me
说话太过直率
if I speak bluntly.
但若您想要挠痒...
But you have an itch...
却又触及不到
that you can't quite reach.
我担心
And I am anxious
您找的帮忙之人
that the person you've chosen to scratch it for you
不太... 合适
is... not appropriate.
所以请...
So please...
请 苏菲
Please, Sophie,
我请求你 谨慎一些
I beg of you, be very careful.
你们早安
Morning, both.
亨利
Henry.
亲王在找你
The prince is looking for you.
他很着急
He's pretty bated.
你之前去哪里了
And you have been where?
我去沙滩上散步了
I went for a walk on the sands.
是吗
Did you?
是吗
Did you.
真是悠闲
How jolly.
小心点 亲爱的
Mind how you go, my dear.
阁下 您想见我吗
Sir, you wished to see me?
我去过村庄了
I have been to the village.
您的村庄
Your village.
您不否认自己有村庄吗
You do not deny that you have a village?
根据地势来说 是的 阁下
Well, the physical place, sir, yes,
那是别♥墅♥需要
it's, uh, entailed to the estate.
剧集 | 维多利亚(2016) | 导航列表