剧集 | 维多利亚(2016) | 导航列表
亲爱的西吉斯蒙德
Dearest Sigismund,
请允许我介绍 我的侄女
may I also introduce my niece,
阿德尔海德
Adelheid.
家人和朋友都叫我海蒂
But family and friends call me Heidi.
海蒂堂妹
Cousin Heidi,
我很愿意带您去看 我国的展品
I would like to show you the pavilion of my country.
那里有一块像腊肠犬的煤块
There is a piece of coal that is resembling a dachshund.
西吉斯蒙德和阿德尔海德
Sigismund and Adelheid
看来很喜欢对方
seem to be enjoying one another's company.
你真是很好的媒人 阿尔伯特
What a matchmaker you are, Albert.
我以为再也见不到你了
I thought I'd never see you again.
明天有艘船 会从利物浦
There is a boat that sails to New York tomorrow
开到纽约
from Liverpool.
今晚来尤斯顿找我
Meet me at Euston tonight
我们可以一起上船
and we can catch the train together.
美国 苏菲
America, Sophie.
在那里我们不需要成为
A place where we don't have to be
公爵夫人和侍从
duchesses and footmen.
你不会过上习惯的生活
It won't be the life you are used to,
但却会是充满爱的生活
but it will be a life based on love.
我非常想和你在一起
You know how much I want to be with you,
但我怎么能离开威廉
but how can I leave William?
蒙茅斯永远不会放他走
Monmouth would never let him go.
威廉很快就会长大
But William won't be a child for long.
谢谢您
Thank you.
在你开口之前 我想先说
Before you start, I should tell you.
我要离开王宫了
I'm leaving the palace.
事实上 约瑟夫...
Actually, Joseph...
我是来请求你原谅
I came to ask your pardon.
我误会你了
For misjudging you.
你来王宫的时候
When you came to the palace,
我认为你是为了自身利益
I took you for the kind of unscrupulous man
会不择手段的人
who would do anything for his own advantage.
现在看来 我错了
I see now that I was wrong.
彭奇先生 你并没有看错
No, Mr. Penge, you were quite right.
我之前确实在找机会
I was looking for advantage.
但我却找到了...
But instead I found...
她的幸福比你的更加重要
Someone whose happiness was more important than your own.
我还记得为了女人
I do remember what it's like
失去理智的感觉
to lose your reason over a woman.
希望你能比我更幸运
And I hope you have more luck than I had.
现在...
Now...
在公爵看到你之前 赶紧离开
You should leave quickly before the duke sees you.
波斯特使 阿里·阿瓦尼阁下
His Excellency Ali Avani, the envoy from Persia.
陛下
Your Majesty.
现在你痊愈了...
Now that you have recovered...
土耳其特使 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里阁下
His Excellency Mehmet Ali, the envoy from Turkey.
陛下
Your Majesty.
我想你不会再旧病复发了吧
I trust you will not have a relapse.
沙皇代表 奥尔洛夫伯爵
Count Orlov, representing the tsar.
因为 苏菲
Because, Sophie,
我非常希望你能在我身边
I set great store on having you by my side.
大使...
The ambassador...
丹麦王国 奥克盛男爵阁下
His Excellency the Baron Aksen, Kingdom of Denmark.
陛下
Your Majesty.
我正在找你
Ah, just the man.
你能告诉我 那位与我妻子
Can you tell me the name of the man with whom
交好的男人的名字吗
my wife has been consorting?
很抱歉 公爵
I'm sorry, Your Grace,
我无法再协助您了
but I cannot help you further.
我最看重的就是忠实
You know, the thing I prize more than anything is loyalty.
那我想您经常会失望吧
Then I suspect you are frequently disappointed,
阁下
Your Grace.
以我的经验
In my experience,
忠实需要赢得 而非购得
loyalty must be earned, not bought.
海蒂堂姐 我到处在找你
Cousin Heidi, I've been looking for you everywhere.
我能有幸
Will you do me the very great honor
娶你为妻吗
of becoming my wife?
伯蒂 你不认为我太年长了吗
Bertie, don't you think I'm a little old for you?
不会
No.
妈妈说我每天都在长大
Mama says I'm getting more grown up every day.
恐怕我妈妈 已经为我找到了丈夫
I'm afraid that my mama has already found me a husband.
别嫁给可怕的西吉斯蒙德
Not horrible Sigismund.
他的胡子太愚蠢了
With his stupid mustache.
我很喜欢西吉斯蒙德
Oh, I quite like Sigismund.
但她想让我嫁给路易·拿破仑
No, she wants me to marry Louis Napoleon.
你爱他吗
Do you love him?
我从未见过他
I have never met him.
但她说爱上国王很容易
But she says it is easy to love an emperor.
真是... 感人的场景
What a... touching scene.
外交大臣
Foreign Secretary.
首相
Prime Minister.
您看上去像是
You look as if you've won
赌赢了赛马
the derby.
别告诉我 你们投谴责票反对我
Don't tell me the vote of censure went against me?
也许我们能单独谈谈
Perhaps we could talk privately.
不需要
No need.
我明天就写辞职信
You'll have my letter of resignation in the morning.
我很遗憾...
I'm so sorry that...
别再装了 您很高兴摆脱我吧
Oh, don't pretend you're not thrilled to be rid of me.
总之 我宁愿多花些时间
Anyway, I'm rather looking forward
陪我漂亮的妻子
to spending more time with my beautiful wife.
八十三块叶片的刀
83-blade knife.
快看
Look.
甚至还有音叉呢
There is even a tuning fork.
陛下 我...
Your Majesty, I, um...
您找不到正确的音符了吗 帕默勋爵
Are you having trouble finding the right note, Lord Pam?
拉塞尔告诉您了吗
Has Russell told you?
他对此非常高兴
He was almost jubilant.
我应该听您的建议 夫人
Should have listened to you, ma'am.
您警告过我
You did warn me.
但那并非您的天性
But that was not in your nature.
恐怕是的
No, I'm afraid it isn't.
反对公众意见 真不像您会做的事
So unlike you to go against public sentiment.
我知道自己做了正确之事
I knew I was doing the right thing.
您说这话真像一个人
Do you know who you sound like?
像我丈夫
My husband.
他之前就准备好 对抗舆♥论♥了
He was prepared to go against public opinion
因为他知道 结果值得这样做
because he knew the end result would be worth it.
真是伟大的成就
It's a great achievement.
希望我的事业也能如此
I wish the same could be said for my career.
您的事业还未结束 帕默勋爵
Which is not over, Lord Pam.
再见 夫人
Goodbye, ma'am.
马车还要等很久
We'll be hours waiting for the carriage.
我们能走回去吗
Do you mind if we walk?
我想要回家了
I find myself rather wanting to go home.
我完全不介意 亨利
I don't mind at all, Henry.
您要走了吗 帕默斯顿勋爵
Are you leaving, Lord Palmerston?
我还想和您谈谈
I was hoping we might talk.
公主殿下 请允许我介绍 帕默斯顿夫人
Your Serene Highness, may I present Lady Palmerston.
希望您能把我介绍给法国大使
I'd hoped you might introduce me to the French ambassador.
这事恐怕我无法帮您安排
I'm sure it can be arranged, but not by me, I'm afraid.
我已不是外交大臣了
I'm no longer foreign secretary.
您被解雇了吗
Have you been dismissed?
事实上 是请辞
No, resigned, actually,
但结果都是一样
but the result is the same.
既然如此
Ah, well.
真是可惜
What a pity.
这个角色您演得很好
It was a role you played very well.
至少您还能得到 妻子的安慰
At least you have your wife to console you.
剧集 | 维多利亚(2016) | 导航列表