剧集 | 维多利亚(2016) | 导航列表
早安 尊贵的殿下
Good morning, Your Royal Highness.
抱歉打扰您 先生 但我刚得到消息
I am sorry to disturb you, sir, but I've just heard
俄♥罗♥斯♥的展品被耽搁了
the Russian exhibits have been held up.
为什么耽搁 - 因为冰
Held, held up? - By ice.
在波罗的海被冻住了
In the Baltic.
冬天太漫长了
It's been a long winter.
冬天确实很漫长
It has been a long winter.
好吧
Well.
阿尔伯特
Albert,
你快过来用早餐吧
you must come and have breakfast.
陛下 - 科尔先生
Your Majesty. - Ah, Mr. Cole.
您这么早就来了吗
You're here already.
阿尔伯特 我知道你很忙 但必须用餐
Albert, I know you're busy, but you must eat.
俄♥罗♥斯♥船只被冻在波罗的海上了
The Russian ships have frozen in the Baltic.
少几条黑貂皮和干鲱鱼
I promise the exhibition will be fine
不会影响到展会
without a few sable pelts and dried herrings.
事实上 夫人 他们送来了矿物样本
Actually, ma'am, they were sending samples of minerals
可以... - 对吧 科尔先生
that could... - Won't it, Mr. Cole?
很好
Very well.
真是可怕
Awful.
这个斯布索布上校
Colonel Sibthorp.
他命我阻止
Demanding I put a stop
这场"恶心的水晶"展会
to this "Crystal abomination."
不会吧
Really.
他难道不明白 阿尔伯特很有远见吗
Can't he see Albert's a visionary?
也许只有妻子才能真正了解 他的天才之举
Perhaps only a wife can truly appreciate his... genius.
你什么意思 - 只是...
What do you mean? - Just that...
你对阿尔伯特的信任
Your belief in Albert
目前对他而言 肯定是安慰
must be such a solace to him at the moment.
众人都太无情了
People are being so unkind.
蒙茅斯说苏菲的情况恶化了
Monmouth says Sophie has taken a turn for the worse.
她的情况竟然这样糟糕
I had no idea it was so serious.
你知道吗 艾玛
Did you, Emma?
不知道 夫人
Why, no, ma'am.
事实上 她最近看上去很好
In fact, she has been looking very well of late.
她正在绽放呢
Blooming, I would say.
她患上了...
She's suffering from...
某种脑部炎症
some kind of inflammation of the brain
需要完全休息和隔离
that requires complete rest and seclusion.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry
带来了一些坏消息
to have been the bearer of bad news.
这太没道理了
It is so illogical.
美国送来了
The United States have sent
他们的蒸汽打谷机
their steam-powered threshing machine,
而副总统却担心
and now the vice president is concerned
冰雹会击碎玻璃房♥顶
about hailstones breaking the glass roof.
胆怯的
What does it matter
美国人不参加展会 又何妨呢
if some lily-livered American won't show up?
展会是为民众举办的
The exhibition is for the people,
我确信他们迫不及待
and I'm sure they can't wait
想看到蒸汽打谷机了
to see their steam-powered threshing machine.
阿德尔海德
Adelheid.
请允许我介绍 我的外交大臣
Let me introduce my foreign secretary,
帕默斯顿勋爵
Lord Palmerston.
公主殿下
Serene Highness.
阿德尔海德还在上学
Adelheid has barely left the school room,
帕默斯顿勋爵
Lord Palmerston.
海蒂
Heidi,
我们需要谈谈 你去展会的穿着
we must talk about your dress for the exhibition.
我只有两条裙子
I only have two dresses,
恐怕也都不太时髦
and I'm afraid they are not chic.
那就需要和我的裁作谈谈
Then we must go and talk to my dresser.
我想费奥也会很高兴
And I'm sure Feo would be happy
借给你一些她的新首饰
to lend you some of her new jewels.
费奥多拉
Feodora, of course,
你一定在为海蒂
you will be looking for a match
找合适人选吧
for Heidi, no?
她还太年轻了
Eh, she's still so young.
普鲁士国王的兄弟西吉斯蒙德 将会参加展会
Ah, well, the king of Prussia's brother Sigismund will be coming.
如果海蒂与他情投意合
If Heidi were to find him agreeable,
我想会非常适合
I think it could be most suitable.
维姬 当然 会嫁给皇储
Vicky, of course, will marry the crown prince,
但在那之前 能拥有柏林的同盟
but until then, it could be beneficial
也会非常有利
to have an ally in Berlin.
您认为呢 帕默斯顿勋爵
Do you not think, Lord Palmerston?
您说得很对 阁下
If you say so, sir.
你想得非常周到 阿尔伯特
You are most thoughtful, Albert.
"弗罗利泽王子问国王 能否娶他的女儿
"Prince Florizel asked the king if he could marry his daughter.
国王双眼噙着泪水
"And the king, with tears in his eyes,
为王子祈祷祝福
"Gave him his blessing.
就这样 欧若拉和弗罗利泽顺利成婚
"And so Aurora and Florizel were married.
并且永远幸福地生活下去
"And they lived happily ever after.
结束"
The end."
好了...
Now...
该睡觉了
Time for bed.
该睡觉了
Time for bed.
晚安
Good night.
爸爸告诉费奥姨妈
Papa told Aunt Feo
我会嫁给皇储
that I'm going to marry the crown prince
并住在柏林
and live in Berlin.
但我想留在这里 和你在一起
But I want to stay here, with you.
你现在是和我在一起
Yes, well, you do now,
但总有一天 你会拥有自己的家庭
but one day, you'll want your own family.
但我保证
But I promise,
你结婚
when you do marry,
也会和我一样 嫁给爱情
you will marry just as I did... for love.
阿德尔海德表姐会嫁给爱情吗
Do you think cousin Adelheid will marry for love?
当然
Yes.
她一定会的
Yes, I'm, I'm sure she will.
爸爸会来道晚安吗
Will Papa come and say good night?
今晚也许不行 亲爱的
Maybe not tonight, darling.
睡觉吧
Now, bed.
晚安
Good night.
晚安 妈妈
Good night, Mama.
拉塞尔
Russell.
我刚收到了
I've just had a dispatch
巴黎的急件
from Paris.
那里出现了政♥变♥
There's been a coup,
路易·拿破仑宣称自己是皇帝
and Louis Napoleon has declared himself emperor.
谁能想到滑铁卢战争之后
Who'd have thought that after Waterloo
竟然还会有波拿巴皇帝
there would be another Bonaparte emperor?
他和自己的叔叔不一样
Well, he's nothing like his uncle.
他身形更加矮小
He's even shorter,
显然
apparently,
他没有计划袭击英国
and he has no plans to attack Britain.
您怎么能肯定呢
How can you be sure?
因为他正忙着
Well, because he'll be too busy
处理自己国家的事呢
licking his own country into shape.
您看上去很自信
You seem very confident.
他也许是法国人
He may be a Frenchman,
但路易·拿破仑是能打交道的人
but Louis Napoleon is someone I can do business with.
我想见儿子 - 我知道
I want to see my son. - I'm sure you do.
然而 我想他见到
However, I think he would find the sight
疯子母亲应该会
of his lunatic mother
非常苦恼
rather distressing.
对吧
Don't you?
也许我该送你去
Perhaps it's time I sent you
疯人院了
to the asylum,
在那里你能受到良好照顾
where you can be properly cared for.
我根本没有生病
There is nothing wrong with me.
剧集 | 维多利亚(2016) | 导航列表