剧集 | 维多利亚(2016) | 导航列表
维多利亚
第二季 第一集
第一集
将士的女儿
阿富汗 开伯尔山口
艾尔芬斯通已经下令撤退 公爵
Elphinstone has given the order to retreat, Duke.
阿富汗东部城市
他们应该能在一个月内 赶到贾拉拉巴德
They should reach Jalalabad within a month.
在一月份吗 届时气候会很糟糕
In January? The weather will be closing in.
中亚地区与南亚次大♥陆♥之间最大且最重要的山隘
通过开伯尔山口时
Through the Khyber Pass,
喀布尔
有些地方只能单列前行
they will be single file in places.
非常容易遭遇伏击
Damned easy to ambush.
但恐怕这是唯一抉择
I'm afraid there is no alternative.
艾尔芬斯通相信 喀布尔的驻军
Elphinstone believes the Kabul garrison
肯定守不住
to be indefensible.
他别无选择 阁下
He has no choice, sir.
阿富汗保证 他们可以安全通过
They have been guaranteed safe passage.
我可不相信 阿富汗的空口之言
I wouldn't put my faith in Afghan promises.
谢谢 先生们
Thank you, gentlemen.
此事应该就不必 打扰女王了
I see no reason to trouble the Queen with this.
这种时候 我不想她再受到惊扰
I do not want to distress her at this delicate time.
夫人
Ma'am.
真是荒唐
This is ridiculous.
徳丽娜 太危险了 请不要这样
Drina, it is too dangerous, please!
我是生了孩子
I may have had a baby
但我还可以 自己下楼梯
but I am quite capable of walking down the stairs.
维多利亚
Victoria.
现在就下床 不太明智吧
Is this wise, to be out of bed?
詹姆斯爵士说 至少要躺一个月
Sir James said at least a month.
我也这么说 但她不听我的话
This is what I'm telling her. But she doesn't listen to me.
我不会再坐上 那张椅子了
I'm not going to stay in that chair for a moment longer.
陛下
Your Majesty.
阿尔伯特 我们出去吧 呼吸一下新鲜空气
Albert, let's go out. Let's go out into the fresh air.
我要骑马 - 骑马吗 你确定吗
I want to go riding. - Riding? Are you sure?
是的 我当然确定
Yes, of course I'm sure.
恕我无礼 夫人 在仪式之前
Forgive me, ma'am. I am afraid it will be most irregular
如果您公开露面 恐怕不合礼法
for you to appear in public before you have been churched.
什么仪式
Churched?
女王陛下 根据习俗 女人生产之后
Your Majesty. It is customary for a woman who has had a child
要去教会接受洗涤 然后才能重回社会
to be purified in church before she rejoins society.
您是 - 德拉蒙德 夫人
And you are? - Drummond, Ma'am.
我是罗伯特爵士的私人秘书
Sir Robert's private secretary.
德拉蒙德阁下 我并非寻常女人
Well, Mr Drummond, I am not a woman.
我是女王
I am a queen.
全能的上帝 我们向您致以 卑微的谢意
Almighty God, we give thee humble thanks
感谢您保佑这个女人
that thou hast vouchsafed to deliver this woman
挺过痛苦与凶险 并诞下婴孩
from the pain and peril of childbirth,
并驱逐她的罪过
and cast out her sin.
愿全能的上帝 圣父 圣子
The peace and blessing of God Almighty,
及圣灵永远为你带来
the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost,
安宁与幸福
descend upon thee, and remain for ever.
阿门
Amen.
分娩的疼痛和凶险
What does the Archbishop
大主教又能体会几分呢
know about the pain and peril of childbirth?
在那个老头面前下跪 真是羞耻
The ignominy of having to kneel in front of that old man
好像是我犯了罪 而不是生了孩子
as if I had committed some sin, instead of having a baby!
多么美好的仪式
Such a charming ceremony.
我还记得 生下你之后的情形 维多利亚
I remember how it was after I had you, Victoria.
得到了上帝赐予的礼物后
To be welcomed back into the Church
大家都欢迎我 重回♥教♥堂
after receiving such a gift from God.
生孩子上帝可帮不上忙
God had nothing to do with it.
我赢了 我赢了
I won! I won!
我太怀念这种日子了
Oh, I have missed this so much.
我们再跑一圈吧
Let's go round again.
但我们还有好多事要处理
But there is so much to do.
驾
Go!
阿尔伯特 阿尔伯特 等等我
Oh... Albert! Albert, wait!
就算你抢跑 也赢不了我
You couldn't beat me even with a head start.
也许是我知道 你赢之后
Perhaps I know how happy
会有多开心 我的爱人
it makes you to win, Liebes.
这种日子 我也好怀念
I've missed this, too.
请先退下 兰辛
Not now, Lehzen.
我的小宝贝 多么美的蓝眸
Mein kleines Madchen. What beautiful blue eyes you have.
小孩们都有蓝眼睛 阿尔伯特
All babies have blue eyes, Albert.
彭奇先生 您得到厨房♥去看看
I think you should come down to the kitchens, Mr Penge.
克拉多克先生 打了一名厨房♥女佣
Mr Craddock has struck a kitchen maid.
布罗迪 你没看到 我在忙吗
Can't you see I'm busy, Brodie?
彭奇先生 他拿了一把刀
He has a knife, Mr Penge.
你闯大祸了 亲爱的
You are in deep trouble, my dear!
需要我提醒你吗 克拉多克先生
May I remind you, Mr Craddock,
旧时伦敦一家精神病院 前身为修道院
这里是白金汉宫 不是贝德兰姆疯人院
that this is Buckingham Palace, not Bedlam!
把刀给我
You will give me that knife.
也许楼上是王宫
It may be a Palace upstairs
可楼下 连贫民窟都不如
but down here it's no better than a rookery.
我当场抓住
I caught her red-handed
她在储藏室 拿了一条面包
in the pantry with a loaf in her hand.
我只是拿点 不新鲜的面包 喂给达什
I was just taking the stale bread for Dash's dinner.
弗兰卡泰利先生一直说 直接去拿
Mr Francatelli always said just go and get it.
但我不是弗兰卡泰利先生
But I am not Mr Francatelli.
你当然不是 克拉多克先生
Indeed you are not, Mr Craddock!
把刀给我
The knife.
所有人都回去工作
Everyone, get back to work.
夫人
Ma'am.
很高兴您身体完全恢复
I'm so glad you've made a full recovery.
能重新回来工作
I feel much better now
真是太好了 阿尔佛雷德勋爵
I'm back at work, Lord Alfred.
坐月子... 并不适合我
Confinement... does not suit me.
夫人 您能帮我查看
Then, Ma'am, may I ask you
我兄弟 塞普蒂默斯的委任吗
to look at my brother Septimus's commission?
在陆军名册里 应该能查到
It should be on the Army List.
我不在时 阿尔伯特帮我处理文件
Albert has been doing the boxes in my absence.
但我相信 他已经批准了
I'm sure he would have approved it, though.
谢谢您 夫人 非常感谢
Thank you, Ma'am. It's much appreciated.
爵士 艾伦贝里将军的急件
Sir, despatch from General Ellenburgh.
谢谢
Thank you.
阿尔伯特 你可来了
Albert. There you are.
你带盒子来了吗
Do you have the boxes?
盒子 - 是的
Boxes? - Yes.
我似乎落下了很多公务
Seems I have so much to catch up on.
没有 别担心
Ah, no. Do not worry.
我已经都看过了
I've already gone through them.
在这个备忘录里
I've summarised my findings for you
我概述了文件内容
here in this memorandum.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, my angel,
但我希望 盒子能直接给我
but I should like the boxes to be sent to me,
以便... 我能了解详情 - 当然了
so I can... I can master the detail. - Of course.
只要你不会觉得精疲力竭
So long as you do not think you will wear yourself out.
我能处理好
I think I can manage.
说实话 思科瑞特小姐
To be honest, Miss Skerrett, I do not
我认为您不够资格 胜任首席裁作
think you're ready for the Chief Dresser's position.
但是... 我和女王谈过了
However... I have spoken to the Queen
而她认为 您可以替任
and, for some reason, she thinks you should replace
詹金斯夫人的职位
Mrs Jenkins.
我希望您不要辜负
I hope you will justify Her Majesty's
陛下的厚望 思科瑞特夫人
faith in you, Mrs Skerrett.
我还没结婚 女爵
But I ain't married, Baroness.
詹金斯夫人也没有结婚
Oh, neither was Mrs Jenkins.
她嫁给了职责
Not to a man, that is.
向左留空主要为了摆放男性生殖器 根据医学调查 大多数男性都应向左留空
我还记得 您的裤子要向左留空 阁下
I remembered you dress to the left, sir.
现在应该舒适贴身了
The fit should be nice and snug now.
谢谢您
Thank you.
剧集 | 维多利亚(2016) | 导航列表