剧集 | 维多利亚(2016) | 导航列表
明明知道无处可寻
Why must I look to seek comfort
为何我还想要找寻安慰
where it cannot possibly be found?
请说点什么吧
Oh, please say something.
夫人 我...
Your Grace, I...
您听
Listen.
您听到海浪打在沙滩上的声音了吗
Can you hear the waves folding over on the beach?
大海让我感觉... 有些害怕
It frightens me a little... the sea.
大海让我充满活力
It makes me feel alive.
维多利亚
Victoria.
新奥地利皇帝向欧洲各国派出大使
The new Austrian emperor has dispatched ambassadors
唯独除了我们的国家
to every European country except ours.
是我的国家 - 显然这对我们不利
Mine. - Well, clearly he finds us a liability...
利奥波德跟我谈了很多
Leopold told me as much.
我们必须驱逐科苏特
Kossuth must be evicted.
我改主意了
I have changed my mind.
我同意应该邀他共同用餐
I have agreed that he should be honored with a dinner.
这事由帕默斯顿安排
At which Palmerston should preside.
你们都一样
Two of a kind.
他告诉你 这样就能得到民众的爱戴
He's told you that your people will love you for this,
他的话就像斗篷 被你穿在...
and you wrap his words around you like a...
身上
cloak.
思科瑞特...
Skerrett...
我很抱歉 陛下
Oh, I do apologize, Your Majesty.
你没事吧
Are you quite well?
你怎么了 告诉我
What's the matter? Tell me.
你打碎什么东西了吗
Have you broken something?
说吧 我不会生气
Come on, you know I shan't be angry.
我希望能够请辞 夫人
I desire to leave your service, ma'am.
为了我的婚姻
For the sake of my marriage.
婚姻
Marriage.
我嫁给了弗兰卡泰利先生
To Mr. Francatelli.
我也不想隐瞒您 夫人 我只是...
I had no wish to keep it secret from you, ma'am, I just...
我只是无法...
I just couldn't...
我是时候...
It is time...
该离开了
for me to go.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你为什么把"奶牛" 翻译成"锤子"
In what respect does une vache translate as "A hammer"?
锤子要怎么挤奶
How would one milk a hammer?
我怎么会知道
I don't bloody know!
好吧
Right.
你回房♥间... 我马上就来
Go to your room... I shall follow.
请你别这样 - 请你别插手此事
Please don't. - Please do not interfere.
请不要欺压我的孩子
Please don't bully my child.
维多利亚 我从未欺压过
Victoria, I have never bullied
我们的孩子 也不会这样做
our child, and I never shall,
但必须要和他说清楚 - 我很清楚
but it must be made clear to the boy. - It's perfectly clear
他非常想取悦你 而你一点都不在乎
how little you value his attempts to please you.
我们都很明白
Clear to us all.
维多利亚 天啊 现在不合时宜
Victoria, by God, you're being inappropriate.
如果你认为不合时宜 阿尔伯特
If you find me inappropriate, Albert,
要么我们私下谈
either remark upon it privately,
或者
or if you insist
你坚持想引起议院的注意也行
on drawing the matter to the attention of the court,
请礼貌称呼我
address me with respect.
若您值得被敬重 陛下...
If you were deserving of respect, Your Majesty...
我会敬重您
then I should.
真的
Really.
我很能理解你
One quite understands.
那酒真的很难喝
The wine was not good.
我能直言吗
May I speak frankly?
我赞同你的观点
I agree with you.
真希望能回到伦敦 这里真压抑
Oh, how I wish we could return to London so we could breathe.
天啊 半岛战争
My dear, the Peninsular War,
都没有打这么久
surely it never went on this long.
阿尔伯特是好人
Albert is a kind man,
但据说
but it is observed
他约束了你
that he constricts you.
是谁发现的
Observed by whom?
这话是谁说的
Who says such a thing?
无足轻重的人
People of little consequence.
愚蠢多嘴的女人
Silly, talkative women.
我只希望能服侍你 徳丽娜
My only desire is to serve you, Drina,
但若我听到 不利于你权威的话
but if I hear something detrimental to your authority,
我也不能隐瞒
I must tell it.
我说完了
That is all I say.
现在可以砍我的头了
Now cut off my head.
我知道自己不讨人喜欢
I know you find me disagreeable.
费奥...
Feo...
你怎么能这样说
How could you say such a thing?
当然了
Of course.
她很生气
She is upset.
她被迫离开伦敦
To be obliged to withdraw from London
她无法忍♥受
is insupportable.
我明白
I see that.
我能直言吗
May I... speak frankly?
在我看来 只需小小测验
It seems to me that there is a simple test
就能清楚 夫妻是否适合对方
whether or not a man has married the right woman.
这位男人必须问自己 我的妻子
The man must ask himself: this wife of mine,
她给我带来了利处还是害处
does she increase me or diminish me?
和她结婚 我是否有更像
Am I more of a man because of her?
男人
Or less?
和维多利亚结婚毫无疑问 对我带来了利处
Marriage to Victoria has undoubtedly increased me.
并且我一直在变得更好
It continues to increase me.
因为有她 我当然更像男人
I am infinitely more a man because of her.
很好
Good.
那就没事了
Then all is well.
一切都会烟消云散
This will blow over.
我妹妹目前有些固执
My sister is a little difficilea at present.
这只是
That is the strain
女性的压力
of the feminine humors.
受分娩的影响
Repeated childbirth.
女人会变傻
Makes women stupid.
你是建议 想让维多利亚神志正常
Are you suggesting that Victoria's sanity depends
她就不能再...
on she and I having no more...
生育了吗
children?
不是的
No! No.
当然不是了
Of course not!
她只是暂时神志混乱
The disorder of her mind is strictly temporary.
她和亲爱的祖父不一样
Not at all like her dear grandpapa's.
我能告退了吗 陛下
Will that be all, Your Majesty?
显然是的
Apparently so.
今天是星期几
What day is it today?
你提醒我一下
Remind me.
星期日 彭奇先生
Sunday, Mr. Penge.
星期日
Sunday.
星期日早上 我们该做什么
And what do we do on a Sunday morning,
我们碰巧该去哪里呢
wherever we happen to be?
我们会去教堂 你这该死的异教♥徒♥
We go to church, you bloody heathen!
是 彭奇先生
Yes, Mr. Penge.
"是 彭奇先生"
"Yes, Mr. Penge."
这里不是查茨沃思庄园 - 先生...
You're not in Chatsworth, now. - Sir...
我骂你的时候不许说话
And don't speak while I'm shouting at you!
你去哪里了
Where were you?
去洗澡了 彭奇先生
Bathing, Mr. Penge.
洗澡
Bathing.
在海里洗澡
In the sea.
你闻到了吗
Do you smell that?
那是你的鹅肉
That's your goose.
现在是真的烤好了
Well and truly cooked.
您如此刻苦在给谁写信 公爵夫人
To whom do you write so assiduously, Duchess?
剧集 | 维多利亚(2016) | 导航列表