剧集 | 维多利亚(2016) | 导航列表
与你在这里工作
between you working here
和未经允许就出去
and you being out on your thick ear
犯下的错大
without a reference.
"看
"Lo!
我们不能...
"We shall not...
守卫..." - 不对
shield..." - No, no, no.
应该是"屈服"
"Yield," I think.
再读一次
Try again.
在你掌握之前 我们都会待在这里
We shall remain here until you master it.
看着像"守卫"
It looks like "Shield."
一个词怎么会
How can one letter
看着像两个词呢
look like two?
"我们不能守卫"
"We shall not shield"?
听着真傻
It's stupid.
你才傻 - 伯蒂
You're stupid. - Bertie.
集中注意力... 再来
Concentrate... again.
这不公平
It's not fair.
这些单词总是不安分
The letters won't stay still.
它们都在... 胡乱蠕动
They're all... swimming.
这可不是未来君王 该有的行为
That is not the behavior of a future king.
我们为何不能去挖土
Why can't we do digging?
有时候我们该挖土
Well, there is a time for spades
但有时候也该看书
and a time for books, no?
再读一次
Try again.
"看
"Lo!
我们不能... "
We shall not..."
别忘了 我们正住在岛上
Lest we forget we are on an island.
您很喜爱装饰艺术吗
You're an aficionado of the decorative arts?
我收集装饰品
I collect the decorative.
这是我唯一的恶习 也是秘密
It's my only vice, and secret.
上帝面前没有秘密 帕默斯顿勋爵
There are no secrets from God, Lord Palmerston.
他会记录我们 所有的罪恶
He registers our every misdeed.
也会让我们付出代价
Makes us pay for them.
我很好奇要付出什么代价
I wonder what will be the price of mine.
我真的不想回兰根堡
I really don't want to go back to Langenburg.
您要确保这件事
Do make sure I don't.
这也会是明智之举
That would be the wise thing.
女王和亲王很厌恶您
The queen and her husband detest you.
若他们知道昨晚的事
How that antipathy would swell
也许会更加憎恶您
if they learned about last night.
别生气
Don't sulk.
但这不适合您
It doesn't suit you.
你能心平气和地
Are we allowed to discuss our son
和我谈儿子的事吗
without you losing your temper?
这里对伯蒂来说
Bertie has the perfect situation here
是学习的好地方
in which to learn.
你一直把这当借口留住我们
You use that as a pretext to keep us here.
我明白了
I see.
你不也用科苏特当借口 想离开吗
And do you use Kossuth as a pretext for us to leave?
我致力让伯蒂 实现的成就
What I endeavor to achieve with Bertie
是对未来的投资
is an investment in the future.
我们不能盲目地活在当下
We, we cannot mindlessly exist in the present.
但考虑臣民对我的尊敬是否值得
But is it mindless to consider the respect of my subjects
难道就不盲目了吗
a thing worth having?
如果他没有王位继承
Does it actually matter whether the poor boy
那可怜的孩子 还需要
can or cannot conjugate his verbs
弄清楚动词的词性吗
if he might not have a throne to inherit?
你竟敢把这解释为虚荣
How dare you construe that as vanity.
你的王位很安全 维多利亚
The throne, Victoria, is secure.
目前安全而已
Yes, but currently unoccupied.
我之前想要解雇您
I sought your dismissal, you know.
约翰勋爵建议不要这样做
Lord John advised against it.
请您解释科苏特一事
Now make your case about Kossuth.
世界...
It is desirable...
需要了解
for the world to see
英国并不害怕他
that Britain is not afraid of him.
所以任由他发表言论
So, let him have his say.
他让我们足够满意之后
And when he has delighted us enough,
就把他转入他手
let us send him on to somebody else.
沙子将淹没他到来过的印记
The sands will close over the imprint of his visit,
而女王陛下您 将会因为自己的
whereas Your Majesty will be rightly celebrated
宽容和让臣民言论自♥由♥的
for her tolerance and willingness
意愿而得到欢呼
to let her subjects have their free debate.
您是欧洲唯一的立宪君主
You are the only constitutional monarch in Europe.
您对此的理解 也很显而易见
And your understanding of that is clear for all to see.
能得到民众支持并非坏事
It's no bad thing to keep the people on your side.
您竟然也装作我的崇拜者吗
Perplexing to hear you style yourself my admirer.
并非您的崇拜者 夫人
Not yours, ma'am.
我是英国的崇拜者
Britain's.
也许 我们的想法相同
Perhaps, after all, you and I do think alike.
小相同而已
Just a little.
某天
In any one day,
你若能得到
you are allowed
整整二十分钟的自♥由♥
precisely 20 minutes of liberty.
我们刚很好利用了这段时间
I think we just made pretty good use of it.
剩下的时间
The rest of the time,
她日夜不停地摇着铃
she rings that bell, day or night...
母亲节我整天都休假
Mothering Sunday I get the whole day off.
你就会离开
You go running.
如果铃♥声♥现在响起
If that bell had rung just now,
你也会马上离开 对吧
you'd have upped and gone, even then, wouldn't you?
亲爱的...
My love...
目前时机很完美
Now is the perfect moment.
她又生了孩子 她...
She's got a new child, she's got...
但她知道我的身份
But she knew what I was.
也知道我做的事
What I'd done.
而她全都不在乎
And she waved it all away.
她给了我新的人生
She gave me a new life.
现在是我 想给你新的人生
It's me offering you a new life now.
您不能招惹苏菲·蒙茅斯
Sophie Monmouth is out of bounds.
请不要让她成为 您多情并发症的
Not to be used for the amorous complications
受害者
you have in mind.
希望我们都能记住 自己的并发症
I ask this in remembrance of our own complications.
我们都清楚 她渴望的东西
She cries out for something we both know
您永远给予不了
you will never give her.
这太残忍♥了 亨利
It would be cruel, Henry.
我会收手
I withdraw my artillery.
真是我这辈子见过 最醒目
It's truly the most outstandingly vulgar building
并粗俗的建筑
I've ever seen in my life.
确实不太协调
It is incongruous.
缺乏一致性
A want of congruity
都算不上它的过错
is the least of its sins.
那您的过错是什么 阁下
And what of your sins, my lord?
真是令人担忧的问题
What an alarming question.
我无法再与您继续畅谈了
Alas, I cannot stay to ventilate the matter with you further.
我还有国务在身
I have affairs of state.
我们一会再见吗
Shall I see you later?
为什么 公爵夫人
For what purpose, Duchess?
为了加深
For the purpose
我们的熟知程度
of consolidating our acquaintance.
我们的熟知程度 已经充分加深过了
Our acquaintance is sufficiently consolidated.
您认为呢
Don't you think?
听着
Listen.
我能提供给你的 只有欢愉和消遣
All I can offer you is pleasure and distraction,
你也许认为 这是想要的东西
and you may think that's what you need,
但并非如此
but it isn't.
你想要的东西 我无权给予
What you need, I am not at liberty to give you.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
让开
Get out of the way!
我真傻
Silly tears.
剧集 | 维多利亚(2016) | 导航列表