剧集 | 维多利亚(2016) | 导航列表
他的妻子会确保 总有一天
He has a wife who'll make sure that one day,
他会成为首相
he becomes prime minister.
日安 公主殿下
Good day, Your Serene Highness.
苏菲
Ah, Sophie.
我一直在想 你应该在镇里
I've been thinking that you should have
拥有自己的房♥子
your own house in town,
这样你就能和儿子住在一起
so that your son can stay with you.
你不赞同吗
Don't you agree?
威廉目前很独♥立♥ 他去上学了
William is, is so independent, now he's gone to school.
他不需要我了
He doesn't need me anymore.
我想每位女人
I think every woman
有时都梦想出逃
sometimes dreams of escape.
但要忘记自己的孩子 你需要逃多远呢
But how far would you have to go to forget your own child?
天佑女王
God save the queen!
天佑女王
God save the queen!
天佑女王 - 天佑爸爸
God save the queen! - God save Papa!
天佑阿尔伯特亲王
God save Prince Albert!
天佑阿尔伯特亲王
God save Prince Albert!
天佑阿尔伯特亲王
God save Prince Albert!
天佑阿尔伯特亲王
God save Prince Albert!
天佑阿尔伯特亲王
God save Prince Albert!
吃我一击 路易·拿破仑
Take that, Louis Napoleon!
再吃我一击
And that!
伯蒂
Bertie.
我有东西送给你
I have something for you.
我不要愚蠢的巧克力
I don't want your stupid chocolate!
伯蒂
Bertie?
伯蒂
Bertie!
嘿
Hey.
怎么了
What's the matter?
我心碎了
My heart is broken.
我明白了
Oh, I see.
这真是大事呢
Well, that's very serious.
但你要知道
But you know,
心是可以修补的
I think hearts can be mended.
你想让我试试吗
Would you like me to try?
其实 爸爸
You see, Papa,
我爱上了海蒂
I've fallen in love with Heidi.
我认为她会成为 很棒的女王
I think she'd be a very good queen.
但她说 费奥姨妈想让她 嫁给路易·拿破仑
But she says Aunt Feo wants her to marry Louis Napoleon.
我真的很爱她
And I love her so much.
听我说...
Well...
我保证
I promise.
你还会爱上别人
You will find someone else to love.
但没有她 我无法成为好国王
But I won't be a good king without her.
亲爱的伯蒂 相信我
Dearest Bertie, trust me.
你不需要海蒂 也能成为好国王
You will not need Heidi to be a great king.
走吧
Come.
你说我应该成为首相的时候
When you said you thought I should be prime minister,
你是认真的吗
were you being serious?
是的 亨利
Yes, Henry.
您应该受够外交事宜了
I think you've had enough of foreign affairs.
这意味着你会留在伦敦陪我吗
Does that mean you're going to be staying in London with me?
否则你要如何领导国家呢
How else are you going to lead the country?
请
Please.
您介意先离开吗
Would you mind?
到底怎么了
What on Earth is the matter?
我刚...
I have just...
发现你的姐姐 和"朝圣石"勋爵
discovered that your sister has been conspiring
共同密谋
with Lord... Pilgerstein
想把她的女儿 嫁给路易·拿破仑
so that her daughter may marry Louis Napoleon.
这事不可能了
Well, nothing can come of that now.
你说什么
What?
帕默斯顿请辞了
Palmerston has resigned.
尽管如此...
Nevertheless...
我相信过她
I trusted her.
我还向她倾诉
I confided in her.
但她一直都在欺骗我
And all the time, she was deceiving me.
你之前说得对 维多利亚
You were right about her, Victoria.
我应该听你的话
And I should have listened to you.
我对这种正确并不满意
Well, I take no satisfaction in being right.
如果我不信 你能原谅我吗
Well, would you forgive me if I did not quite believe you?
我想再庆祝你一次
I wanted to congratulate you once more.
你一定很骄傲 所有的辛勤劳动
You must be so proud that all your hard work
都迎来了极好的决议
has come to such a splendid resolution.
并且感谢你 阿尔伯特
And thank you, Albert,
能将海蒂介绍给西吉斯蒙德
for introducing Heidi to Sigismund.
她好像喜欢他
I think she likes him.
那么...
And, um...
如果他们成婚 你认为帕默斯顿勋爵
What do you think Lord Palmerston would say
会如何想呢
if she married him?
帕默斯顿勋爵吗
Lord Palmerston?
你现在已经不关心他的想法了
No, you, you no longer care what he thinks
他现在不是外交大臣了
now that he is not foreign secretary anymore!
你背叛了我 费奥多拉
You betrayed me, Feodora.
阿尔伯特
Oh, Albert.
我可没这么糟糕
I'm not so bad, really.
我本可以让海蒂接受 你儿子的求婚
I could have allowed Heidi to accept your son's proposal.
真是可惜
'Tis a pity.
她会成为伟大的英国女王
She would have made a good queen of England.
就如我一样
As I would have done.
但是...
But...
我有自己的标准 而你不幸的儿子...
I have my standards, and your unfortunate son...
并未达到标准
does not meet them.
我们明早就离开
We will leave in the morning.
费奥...
Feo...
费奥 等等
Feo, wait.
伯蒂是我儿子
Bertie is my son.
他还只是孩子
He's just a child.
他只是心中想法太多的小男孩
He's a little boy with feelings too big for his body.
我还记得那种感觉
I can remember what that was like.
我想你也记得
I think you can, too.
你不必离开 费奥
You don't have to go, Feo.
我知道你也是为了海蒂好
I know you were only trying to do your best for Heidi.
就如妈妈竭尽所能
The way Mama was only trying to doing her best
才把你嫁到兰根堡
when she sent you to Langenburg to get married.
但我也是妈妈的孩子
But I was Mama's child, too.
从未有人对我竭尽所能
No one ever did their best for me.
所以你就想惩罚我吗
And you have wanted to punish me?
就因为这事吗
For that?
我知道你认为 我拥有一切
I know you think that I have everything,
而你一无所有
and that you have nothing.
但有一样东西我没有
But there is one thing I don't have.
就是妹妹
A sister.
妈妈
Mama.
我梦到自己走丢了 找不到你
I dreamt I was lost, and I couldn't find you.
你每晚都准备站在那里吗
Are you going to stand here every night?
我想记住自己做过... 正确之事
I wanted to remember that I had done... something right.
阿尔伯特 你有很多作为
Albert, you've done so much.
你认为这能带来改变吗
Do you think it'll make a difference?
当然
I do.
这天永远不会被人遗忘
It was a day to live forever.
都是因为有你的陪伴
And I could not have done it without you.
胡说
Oh, nonsense.
我竭尽所能阻止过你
I did everything I could to stop you.
都是在不重要的时候
Not when it mattered.
是的
No.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
没事
All right.
我只是累了
Just tired.
剧集 | 维多利亚(2016) | 导航列表