剧集 | 维多利亚(2016) | 导航列表
你确实比我高一些
Well, I suppose you're a little taller than me.
但也许思科瑞特能加个衣边
But perhaps Skerrett can add a ruffle.
她的手艺非常好
She's so clever at things like that.
费奥姨妈
Aunt Feo.
你为何这个表情 费奥姨妈
Why are you making that face, Aunt Feo?
我想起了一位老朋友
I am remembering an old friend.
一位胖朋友
A fat friend.
这是你伟大的乔治叔叔 伯蒂
That is your great-uncle George, Bertie.
我们以前一起喝过茶
We used to have tea together.
我们总会吃蛋白脆饼
And we would always have meringues,
因为他知道...
because he knew they...
那是我的最爱
They were my favorite.
我也喜欢蛋白脆饼
I love meringues.
总有一天 伯蒂 你会成为国王
One day, Bertie, you will be a king,
就和他一样
just like him.
我不会
No, I won't,
因为在英国 我们只有女王
because in Britain, we have queens.
你想成为女王吗 费奥姨妈
Would you like to be a queen, Aunt Feo?
你真是有趣的孩子
What a funny boy you are.
思科瑞特
Skerrett.
我姐姐想要些新衣
My sister wants some new clothes.
也许你能
I thought perhaps
改一些我的衣服
you could alter some of mine.
当然 夫人
Certainly, ma'am.
这位是谁
Who's this?
请允许我介绍阿比盖尔·特纳
May I present Abigail Turner.
我昨天向您提起过
I mentioned her to you yesterday.
特纳小姐很了解宪♥章♥派 夫人
Miss Turner is acquainted with the Chartists, ma'am.
我的大臣们说 你们想废黜我
My ministers tell me you want to get rid of me
并建立共和制
and found a republic.
不是的 陛下
No, Your Majesty.
我们想要公正
We want justice,
并非改革
not revolution.
是吗
Really?
那些恩怨 夫人
Well, the quarrel, ma'am,
都与您无关
is not with you,
但政♥府♥让工人阶级 对自己的事情
but with a government that gives the working man
都毫无发言权
no voice in his own affairs.
您真有勇气 特纳小姐
How bold you are, Miss Turner.
我父亲以前说过
Well, my father used to say
我的舌头比针还要尖利
my tongue was sharper than my needle,
但请恕我无礼 陛下
but I mean no disrespect, Your Majesty.
我会采纳您的话
Well, I shall take you at your word.
但只是因为思科瑞特为您担♥保♥
But only because Skerrett has vouched for you.
夫人
Ma'am.
你工作得如何 亲爱的
How are you finding your duties, my dear?
希望不会太吃力
Not too taxing, I hope.
我想女王很满意
I think the queen finds me satisfactory.
她还赠予了我胸针
In fact, she gave me this.
真迷人
Fetching.
真可惜你戴错了
What a shame you're wearing it incorrectly.
苏菲 女王询问
Sophie, the queen asked me
你能否审查一下席次牌
if you'd look over the place cards.
她说这些事 你非常在行
She says you are so good at these things.
还有 女王赠予的胸针
Just so you know, there is no correct place
怎么戴都不会错
for you to wear the brooch from the queen.
你知道吗 我父亲以前是位店主
Did you know that my father was once a shopkeeper?
是吗
Really?
我父亲以前是牧师 但我会尽量不反对他
Mine was a parson, but I try not to hold it against him.
你真是幸运之人 蒙茅斯
What a lucky man you are, Monmouth.
听说她和克里萨斯王一样富有
And she's as rich as Croesus, too, I hear.
但其实她家
I don't need reminding
只不过是经营杂货店 帕默斯顿
that her family are little more than grocers, Palmerston.
著名的帕默斯顿勋爵
The famous Lord Palmerston,
您真是很快承认了新的共和国
who was so quick to acknowledge the new republic.
我恭喜的是新政♥府♥能够
I congratulated the new government
解决其国家的...
on resolving a period of...
不稳定性
instability.
其实
You know,
如果我不是法国人
if I was not a Frenchman,
我会想成为英国人
I should wish to be an Englishman.
如果我不是英国人
And if I were not an Englishman,
我也会想成为...
I should wish to be...
英国人
an Englishman.
首相
Prime Minister.
夫人
Ma'am.
公爵
Duke.
抱歉我借用了您的妻子
You must forgive me for stealing your wife from you.
她真的非常迷人
She's such a charming companion.
很高兴您这样认为 夫人
I'm delighted that you think so, ma'am.
费奥多拉
Feodora!
你... 看上去很不同
How... different you look.
真有趣 我们以前住在肯辛顿宫时
It's funny, when we lived at Kensington,
你总会穿我的衣服
you used to wear my clothes,
现在换我穿你的衣服了
and now I am wearing yours.
路易·菲力浦 您能带我姐姐参加晚宴吗
Louis Philippe, will you take my sister into dinner?
流亡中幸好还有些慰藉
There is some consolation in exile after all.
我们拿到议会去的时候
I think we'll have over a million signatures
应该能有一百万人签名
by the time we take this to Parliament.
如果能拿去就好了
If we ever get there.
当然能拿去
Of course we will.
政♥府♥想要彻底镇♥压♥我们
The government would like to ban us completely.
如果库菲发起暴♥动♥
And if Cuffay starts a riot
女王身边 现在还有法国国王
because the French king is staying with the queen,
他们绝不会迟疑
they won't hesitate.
库菲不会愚蠢到
Well, surely Cuffay is not stupid enough
到王宫闹事
to go to the palace.
是吗
Isn't he?
国王会在这里住多久 夫人
How long will the king be staying with you, ma'am?
全凭他所愿
For as long as he needs to.
我敬佩您对其他君王的忠诚
I appreciate your loyalty to a fellow sovereign.
我希望不会引起其他反响
I just hope there are no repercussions.
他不会造成任何危险
There is no danger of that.
我知道自己职责所在... 臣民们也很清楚
I know where my duty lies... my people know that.
希望如此
Oh, I hope so.
现在对于同伴
These days you can't be too careful
最好谨慎选取
with the company you keep.
我做不到 帕默斯顿勋爵
Indeed I can't, Lord Palmerston.
看来外交
It appears that diplomacy
并非您的才能所在 外交大臣
is not one of your talents, Foreign Secretary.
也许是 但我有爱国之心
Perhaps, but patriotism is.
我不希望女王的命运
I would hate to see the queen
沦落到和她的客人一样
suffer the same fate as her guest.
您竟敢对我说这话
And you dare to say that to me.
舆♥论♥是变幻无常的猛兽
Public opinion is a fickle beast.
如果女王身边总是围绕着...
If the queen continues to surround herself with...
外国人们
foreigners,
后果我无法保证
I can't be answerable for the consequences.
够了
That's enough.
又见面了
Hello again.
需要我的帮助吗
Can I help you with that?
你拿了些什么东西 金块吗
What have you got in there? Gold bullion?
是女王陛下的内衣
Her Majesty's undergarments,
你信吗
if you please.
你为女王工作
Working for the queen?
并且还支持宪♥章♥派吗
And you a Chartist?
宪♥章♥派与女王陛下并无恩怨
The Chartists have no quarrel with Her Majesty.
这工作薪酬也不低
And the work's well paid.
我只希望有更多权利
I wish there was more of it.
我很惊讶于 你这样美丽的姑娘
Well, I'm surprised a fine-looking woman like you
剧集 | 维多利亚(2016) | 导航列表