剧集 | 维多利亚(2016) | 导航列表
他让整个展会 陷入了危险之中
Yes, well he has put the whole exhibition in jeopardy
他支持了路易·拿破仑
with his support of Louis Napoleon.
我想普鲁士人可能会退出
I thought the Prussians would withdraw,
但我和国王解释过了
but I explained to the king.
帕默斯顿的行为并不代表君王
Palmerston does not speak for the crown.
他的行为只能代表自己
I think he speaks only for himself.
我必须说 很高兴
Well, I must say I am pleased
西吉斯蒙德王子依然会前来
that Prince Sigismund will still be coming.
你真是太好了 阿尔伯特
Oh, you are so kind, Albert.
这时候还想着我的海蒂
To think of my little Heidi at a time like this.
我知道她的幸福 对你而言意义重大
Well, I know how much her happiness matters to you.
我的行为是为了国家利益 夫人
I acted in the national interest, ma'am.
您是国家的唯一守护者吗
Of which you are the sole guardian?
当然不是
Of course not,
但国家的名誉 是我最大的担忧
but this country's reputation is my greatest concern.
所以我才来这里
Which is why I'm here.
谢谢您
Thank you.
您真的要参加
Is it true that you're going
展会的开幕仪式吗
to attend the public opening of the exhibition?
当然
Of course.
想想那些玻璃 真是诱人的目标
Think of all that glass, such a tempting target.
您不要这么胆怯
Oh, don't be so lily-livered.
您从一开始就反对展会
You've been against the exhibition from the beginning.
英国公众
Well, the British public
无法接受夸大之辞 夫人
don't take well to hyperbole, ma'am.
您认为伟大的东西
The minute you call something great,
他们只想要贬低
they just want to belittle it.
所以您的建议是什么
So what do you suggest?
别管展会
Stay away from the exhibition.
让其成为亲王 而非君王的事宜
Let it be the prince's project, and not the crown's.
但女王说过 要亲手交给公爵夫人
But the queen told me to give this to the duchess in person.
谁都不允许上去 小姐
No one is allowed up there, miss.
就算是清理泔水也不行
Not even to clean or empty the slops.
你认为公爵夫人病得很重吗
Do you think the duchess is very ill?
什么样的疾病
What kind of an illness is it
会需要看护下楼吃饭时
when a patient has to be locked in
把病人锁在房♥间里
when the nurses come down for their meals?
我会穿粉色裙子
My dress is pink,
维姬也一样 伯蒂会穿苏格兰短裙
and so is Vicky's, and Bertie will wear his kilt.
公众需要认出
It's important people recognize
威尔士王子
the prince of Wales.
所有人都在谈论
People are talking of nothing else
展会的事情 夫人
but the exhibition, ma'am.
抱歉 夫人
Excuse me, ma'am.
我遵循指令去了蒙茅斯府邸
I went to Monmouth House as you asked me to,
我没能见到公爵夫人
and I wasn't allowed to see the duchess.
我相信她以精神错乱为由
It is my belief that she has been confined to her room
被关在自己的房♥间里
on the grounds of insanity.
精神错乱吗
Insanity?
苏菲可不是疯子
Sophie is not a lunatic.
但公爵不会这样想 夫人
No, but I suspect the duke does not agree with you, ma'am.
请召见蒙茅斯公爵
Please find the duke of Monmouth
我想要见他
and tell him I wish to speak with him.
马上就去
At once.
让布罗迪去找他
Let Brodie go.
我想拧断他那高贵的脖子
I want to wring his aristocratic neck.
我可以做到
I could do it, too.
就如杀鸡
Just like killing a chicken,
一拧就断
one quick twist.
所以你不能靠近他 约瑟夫
Which is why you mustn't go near him, Joseph.
他有权有势
He's a powerful man.
我不管他会对我做什么
I don't care what he does to me.
他无权把她锁起来
He has no right to lock her up.
我能为他献出生命 阿比盖尔
I would lay down my life for her, Abigail.
你就别再装了
Don't look so surprised.
你认为侍从就没有真实情感吗
You think a footman isn't capable of real feeling?
英俊的年轻人
And a good-looking young man
也能利用公爵夫人
could use a duchess for his own advancement.
并非所有人都和你一样 彭奇先生
Oh, not everyone thinks like you, Mr. Penge.
你认为我没有真实情感吗 特纳夫人
You don't think I am capable of real feeling, Mrs. Turner?
布罗迪
Brodie?
艾米莉
Emily!
你好像很意外 亨利
You look surprised, Henry.
希望没有破坏你的计划
I hope I'm not spoiling any of your plans.
你才是唯一值得关注的计划
You know that you are the only plan worth following.
你在这里做什么
But what are you doing here?
你厌恶这个季节的伦敦啊
You hate London in the season.
女王邀请我参加 展会的开幕仪式
The queen invited me to the opening of the exhibition.
所以就离开了爱尔兰岛吗
Oh, and you left Ireland for that?
我可能不能违背王室指令
I could hardly refuse a royal command,
而且 我很期待见到
and besides, I am looking forward to seeing
著名的"水晶宫殿"
the famous Crystal Palace.
"水晶宫殿"吗
Crystal Palace?
更像是"水晶痈"吧
Crystal Carbuncle, more like.
里面塞满了世界各地的累赘
It's full of the world's impedimenta.
它也是迈向实现
Or a step towards the realization
人类团结的一步
of the unity of mankind.
艾米莉 拜托
Emily, please.
你知道我听不了这些 咬文嚼字的噱头
You know what sententious claptrap does to my poor nerves.
你有没有想过 也许
Have you ever considered the possibility
亲王做得对呢
that the prince is right?
不可能
Never!
上帝让英国成为小岛
God made Britain an island
是有原因的 - 所以上帝是英国人吗
for a reason. - So God's an Englishman?
当然
Hmm, of course.
你确定路易·拿破仑值得支持吗
Are you sure Louis Napoleon deserves your support?
所以你才来这里吗
Is that why you're here?
我以为你对政♥治♥没兴趣
I didn't think you cared for politics.
我在意的并非政♥治♥ 亨利
It isn't politics I care for, Henry.
既然你们决定继续
Since you are determined to proceed,
那我就无法阻止投谴责票
there is nothing I can do to prevent a vote of censure
对抗外交大臣寄给自称是
against the foreign secretary for his letter of congratulation
法国国王的祝贺信一事了
to the so-called emperor of the French.
但帕默斯顿对于外♥交♥部♥可谓是
But Palmerston has stuck to the Foreign Office
纠缠不休
like a limpet
他撑过了自己惹下的所有危机
through every crisis of his own making.
这次 我们必须
This time, we must be sure
摆脱掉他
of getting him out.
蒙茅斯公爵觐见 夫人
The duke of Monmouth, ma'am.
陛下
Your Majesty.
公爵
Is it true, Duke,
公爵夫人 我的女侍长
that the duchess, my mistress of the robes,
真的被您当做疯子 关在家里了吗
is being confined in your house as a lunatic?
介于公爵夫人的精神状态
Given the duchess's mental state,
恐怕我别无选择
I'm afraid I had no choice...
我相信苏菲的精神并无问题
I don't believe there's anything wrong with Sophie's mind.
但诊断过她的医生 不会同意您的观点
But the doctors who examined her would disagree with you.
是吗
Really?
依照我的经验
In my experience,
只有在不方便之时
men only call women mad
男人才会指控女人 说她们疯了
when they are doing something inconvenient.
她的行为不仅是不方便 夫人
Her behavior has been more than inconvenient, ma'am.
她是... 放荡
It has been... wanton.
医生说这是歇斯底里的性♥欲♥亢进
The doctors call it hysterical nymphomania.
所以 夫人 我别无选择
So you see, ma'am, I had no choice.
她是我的妻子
She is my wife,
我很遗憾地说 她疯了
and I regret to say she is mad.
公爵
Duke.
明天展会开幕 我希望能见到公爵夫人
I expect to see the duchess at the exhibition tomorrow.
您可以退下了
You may leave us.
剧集 | 维多利亚(2016) | 导航列表