剧集 | 维多利亚(2016) | 导航列表
约西亚爵士
Sir Josiah.
法国人怎么能这样做
How can the French do that?
一个下午就罢免了国王
Get rid of their king in an afternoon?
他们以前也这样做过
They have done it before.
整个欧洲都在闹革命
There are revolutions all across Europe.
维也纳 柏林...
Vienna, Berlin...
利奥波德很担心比利时的情况
Leopold is worried about Belgium.
还好有英吉利海峡相隔
Thank God for the English Channel.
那我们也无法高枕无忧
I'm not sure that will be enough.
想法总能传递
Ideas can swim.
秩序
Order!
作为外交大臣
As foreign secretary,
我恭贺新法兰西共和国
I have congratulated the new French Republic
从可憎暴君手中
on their liberation
夺回自♥由♥
from an odious tyrant.
还有...
And I add...
首相也完全支持
with the full support of the prime minister.
欧洲的独♥裁♥者们 今晚都会彻夜难眠
The autocrats of Europe will lie uneasy in their beds tonight,
他们会得知法国群众
knowing that the French people
已罢免了不公的国王
have risen up against an unjust king.
秩序
Order!
自♥由♥的
There is a tide
潮流已被掀起
of liberty abroad,
顺水推舟 则时运将至
which, taken at the flood, will lead on to fortune.
糖渍栗子
Marron glacé.
我的最爱
My favorite!
艾玛...
Emma...
你能回来真好
It's such a comfort to have you back.
我当然反对党派政♥治♥ 但我的辉格党侍女们
I'm against party politics, of course, but my... whig ladies
真的非常体贴
are so much more attentive.
我的新任女侍长 也安顿得很好
And my new mistress of the robes has settled in nicely.
是吧 苏菲
Haven't you, Sophie?
我对礼仪的掌握还不够完美
I'm afraid my grasp of protocol is woeful.
我都不知道
I have no idea
主教应优先于欧爵
whether a bishop should take precedence over a marquis.
丈夫还担心我会有所过失
My husband is afraid I shall make some terrible gaffe.
不会 亲爱的... 你的热情
Not at all, my dear... your enthusiasm
完全弥补了你的经验不足
more than makes up for your inexperience.
我也并不担心 公爵夫人
I'm not worried in the least, Duchess.
我喜欢朋友在我身边
I like to have my friends about me.
我一想到路易·菲力浦...
When I think of poor Louis Philippe...
未获批准吗
Without our permission?
那帕默斯顿勋爵 就要好好解释了
Then Lord Palmerston needs to explain himself.
您先请 阁下
After you, sir.
上帝保佑您 帕默
God bless you, Palm!
上帝保佑您
God bless you.
你的追随者们真粗俗 帕默斯顿
You have such a vulgar following, Palmerston.
英国民众并非粗俗
There's nothing vulgar about the British public,
拉塞尔
Russell.
要没时间了 彭奇先生
No time for that, Mr. Penge.
首相和帕默斯顿勋爵快来了
Prime minister and Lord Palmerston are on their way.
帕默斯顿吗
Palmerston, eh?
姑娘们躲远一点
Make sure you stay out of sight, girls.
女人都禁不住他的诱惑
No woman is safe.
午安
Afternoon.
首相
Prime Minister.
陛下
Your Majesty.
陛下 尊贵的殿下
Your Majesty, Your Royal Highness.
您知道为何被传唤吗
Do you know why we asked you here?
因为我是线人吗 夫人
Because I'm an asset to any gathering, ma'am?
我们得知您一直在与
We've been informed that you have been corresponding
法国革命政♥府♥通信
with the revolutionary government in France.
我给拉马丁先生写过信 并祝贺
I wrote to Monsieur Lamartine to congratulate him
他能迅速解决危机
on his speedy resolution to the crisis.
您是祝贺他罢黜国王吗
You congratulated him on deposing the king.
对此您赞同吗 首相
Did you approve this, Prime Minister?
我不能说是赞同...
I can't say that I actually approved...
是我主动与他通信的 夫人
I acted on my own initiative, ma'am.
您没有资格做这种事
You had no right to do such a thing
还是以我们...
in our...
以女王的名义
In the queen's name.
也许是没有 阁下
Perhaps not, sir,
但我是为臣民发声
but I speak for the people.
他们相信由暴君统治的欧洲时代
They believe that the day when Europe is ruled by despots
该结束了
is coming to an end.
您忘了 帕默斯顿勋爵
You forget, Lord Palmerston,
您现在说的是
that you are talking
我们的家族和朋友
about our family and friends.
我想以后 外交大臣在通信前
I'm sure that in the future, the foreign secretary
会首先请女王
will send copies of his correspondence
过目
here first.
您似乎很了解
You seem very sure
臣民们的想法 帕默斯顿勋爵
of what the people think, Lord Palmerston.
这是我的职责 夫人
I make it my business, ma'am.
英国臣民就如美貌女人
The British public is like a beautiful woman.
我希望以她微笑为荣
And I wish to glory in her smiles.
路易·菲力浦国王被迫
King Louis Philippe has been forced to flee
夹着尾巴落荒而逃
with his tail between his legs.
他逃去哪里了
I wonder where he'll go.
至少他知道 英国不欢迎他
As long as he knows he's not welcome here.
从你的体型来看
Judging from the size of you,
你应该是新任侍从
you must be the new footman.
我是约瑟夫·韦尔德 先生
Joseph Weld, sir.
你从哪里来 约瑟夫
And where do you come from, Joseph?
查茨沃思庄园 先生
Uh, Chatsworth, sir.
我曾担任过女王陛下的侍从
I was Her Grace's footman.
据我听说
From what I hear,
很意外你这种
I am surprised she could part
魁梧大汉能为她任职
with a strapping fellow like you.
公爵认为我很适合 先生
The duke gave me a very good character, sir.
查茨沃思是规模很大的庄园
Chatsworth is a fair-sized establishment, I dare say,
但在王宫里
but this is the palace,
我们对侍从的要求标准
and we expect the highest standards
非常之高
from our servants.
明白 先生
Yes, sir.
我认为 现在是各地工人们
And I say to you, this is a time of reckoning
算账的时候了
for working men everywhere!
路易·菲力浦的退位 是因为法国群众
Louis Philippe has abdicated because the French people
不想再忍♥受统治阶级了
would not tolerate aristocracy any longer!
我认为现在这个国家的
And I say the time has come
工人们是时候崛起了
for the workers of this country to do the same!
我们应该拥护的并非女王
I believe we should swear allegiance not to the queen,
而是《人♥民♥宪♥章♥》
but to the People's Charter.
我认为 库菲
And I say, Cuffay,
这种革命性的演讲毫无意义
that no good will come of this kind of revolutionary talk.
武力解决不了问题 人数才是关键
We will win the day not by force, but by numbers!
没错
Yes!
当政♥府♥看到为了数百万人
When the government sees the multitudes
签署的请♥愿♥书 群众在伦敦游♥行♥时
marching on London to present our petition signed by millions,
他们就会明白 群众的力量
they will understand there is no power greater
无法抵抗
than that of the people!
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
塞缪尔·普里斯
Samuel Price.
我是阿比盖尔
I'm Abigail.
请在这里做记号♥ 普里斯先生
Make your mark there, Mr. Price,
我会在旁边帮你签名
and I will write your name beside it.
我要回女王身边了
I have to get back to the queen.
不行...
No...
我们都订婚了
But we're engaged.
我们不能着急
We have to wait!
剧集 | 维多利亚(2016) | 导航列表