剧集 | 维多利亚(2016) | 导航列表
过来
Come here.
你走吧
Off you go.
伯蒂真像徳丽娜小时候
Bertie is so like Drina at that age.
我都怀疑他的脾气是天生的
Makes me wonder if his temper is congenital.
当然 我也不了解这些事
Of course, I know nothing about these things,
也许可以找专家来看看
but perhaps an expert might.
臣民们看到这种照片
How can your people believe in this
怎么会相信钱币上的肖像呢
when they can see you here looking like this?
君主制度需要被神秘笼罩
Monarchy needs to be shrouded in mystery,
而非在公众面前展示炫耀
not paraded as a public spectacle.
男人的不完美
A man's imperfections
是其性格的一部分
are considered part of his character,
而女人的缺陷 却是她不合格的证据
whereas a woman's flaws are evidence of her unsuitability.
你这张画像
Your image here,
如果戴上王冠
Would it not be more regal
会更加堂皇吧
if you were wearing a crown?
没错
Yes.
但在钱币上 君主都不带头饰
But on coins, the monarch is always bareheaded.
但你是特例 维多利亚
But you are the exception, Victoria,
在很多方面都是
in so many ways.
你穿什么衣服参加舞会 苏菲
What are you wearing to the ball, Sophie?
我发誓过会保密 夫人
I am sworn to secrecy, ma'am.
你可不能对我有秘密
You can't have any secrets from me.
我会装扮成第九任蒙茅斯公爵夫人
I am going as the ninth Duchess of Monmouth,
我会照盖恩斯伯勒的画像装扮
after the Gainsborough portrait.
这是我丈夫的主意
It was, um, my husband's idea.
第九任公爵夫人
The ninth duchess,
她好像有些
wasn't there some story
传闻吧
about her?
公爵能对此有兴趣真是不错
I suppose it's nice that the duke takes such an interest.
我想也是 夫人
I suppose so, ma'am.
至少穿这身衣服 我看着像
Well, at least I look like a queen
女王
in this.
那些可怕的画像
Oh, those terrible pictures.
如果你实在无法出席 徳丽娜
If you feel you can't face the world, Drina,
我和阿尔伯特可以处理好
I am sure Albert and I could manage.
你应该也很不想
Oh, I am sure you would like nothing more
向世界宣告我无法履行职责
than to announce to the world I'm unable to fulfill my duties.
我只是想帮助你 徳丽娜
I'm only trying to support you, Drina.
夫人
Your Grace.
我不小心听说 他希望您
I overheard he wants you to go to the ball
打扮成第九任公爵夫人
dressed as the ninth duchess.
她是卡文迪什家族的人
You see, she was a Cavendish,
所以在查特斯沃思庄园 我们很了解她
so we knew all about her at Chatsworth.
她的婚姻很不幸 所以她找了情夫
Her marriage was miserable, and she took a lover.
公爵发现后 他休了她
When the duke found out, he divorced her
还带走了孩子
and took her children away.
然后她自杀了
And she took her own life.
我以为你知道这件事 苏菲
I thought you should know, Sophie.
你的丈夫应该是想羞辱你
I think your husband intends to humiliate you.
我并非故意打扰您 陛下
Oh, I didn't mean to disturb you, Your... your Majesty.
我刚继位的时候...
When I first came to the throne...
他们曾称我小女孩
they used to call me a little girl.
而现在...
And now...
现在他们称我...
now they will call me a...
他们会怎么称我
what will they call me?
保姆
A nursemaid.
从未有在位女王 诞下过子嗣
No queen has ever had a baby whilst on the throne.
而我有七个孩子
I've had seven.
七个孩子
Seven.
不行
No.
不行 他们...
No, they...
他们在嘲笑我
they are laughing at me.
我能听到
I can hear them.
我不知道您说的是谁 夫人
I don't know who "They" are, ma'am,
但以我所见
but what I see,
肯定也并非我一人
and I'm sure I'm not the only one,
看到的只是 爱孩子的母亲
is a mother who loves her children.
我很庆幸那位女人 是我的女王
And I am glad that woman is my queen.
这个头骨就是人物景观
The skull is the landscape of character.
很有趣
Fascinating.
你的建议真的很好
Really is such a good suggestion of yours,
费奥多拉
Feodora.
伯蒂 过来这里
Bertie, come on up here
让
so that, uh,
库姆先生检查一下
Mr. Coombe may examine you.
伯蒂 听话
Bertie, behave yourself.
否则 我会把你的老鼠
Otherwise I will send your mouse
送给剥制师 - 你说什么
to the taxidermist. - The what?
小王子的垂体前叶
The prince's anterior lobe,
也就是智慧所在之地
the seat of the intellect,
很可惜发育不足
is sadly underdeveloped,
而好战 毁灭性和
while the lobes of combativeness,
自尊的脑叶
destructiveness and self-esteem,
却非常突出
are most prominent.
您认为他的弱点...
Where do you think this... weakness
是从何而来
might come from?
是您的祖父 夫人
Your grandfather, ma'am.
先王乔治国王
Late King George,
他的心灵也这样衰弱
I believe had the same feebleness of mind.
伯蒂也许固执
Bertie may be willful
并且学习时不太灵敏
and slow with his lessons,
但他并没有疯
but he is not mad.
您认为他还有希望改进吗
Do you think there is any hope of improvement?
颅骨不会撒谎 阁下
Oh, the cranium never lies, sir.
他无法控制自己的脾气
He cannot help his temper,
是因为他本身的性格
it's all part of his character.
伯蒂 为自己的粗心
Bertie, apologize to Mr. Coombe
向库姆先生道歉
for your carelessness.
伯蒂 听话
Bertie, do as I say!
我不要 你强迫不了我
I won't, and you can't make me.
你不希望那位 可怕的凯恩先生再回来吧
You don't want that horrible Mr. Cain to come back.
对吧 - 抱歉
Do you? - Sorry!
伯蒂 快回来
Oh, Bertie come back.
快回来 伯蒂
Come back, Bertie.
所以我们该怎么办
So what are we supposed to do,
给他穿上紧身衣吗
Put him in a straightjacket?
维多利亚 你为何总是夸大其词
Victoria, why do you always have to exaggerate?
在费奥多拉来之前 伯蒂一切安好
Bertie was fine, until Feodora arrived.
你这样说太失身份了
That is beneath you.
费奥多拉做的一切
Feodora has done nothing but good
都是为了家族好 - 是吗 真的吗
for this family. - Has she? Has she indeed?
也许你该问问她
Perhaps you should ask her
关于蚀刻版画的事
if she knows anything about the etchings.
你这话是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
阿尔佛雷德勋爵说她买♥♥了匹马
Lord Alfred said she had a new horse.
我可没有买♥♥给她
I didn't buy it for her.
为了匹马 她就
You think she would betray you
背叛你了吗
for a horse?
维多利亚 拜托
Victoria, please,
你理性一点吧
exercise a little reason.
费奥多拉是你姐姐 不是敌人
Feodora is your sister, she's not your enemy.
阿尔伯特 我不需要逻辑脑叶
No, Albert, I don't need a lobe of logic
就能明白 费奥多拉既能是姐姐 也能是敌人
to understand that Feodora can be a sister and an enemy.
很抱歉让您失望了 公爵
Oh, I am sorry to disappoint you, Duke.
您应该是想看到
I imagine you were looking forward
我打扮成人生被丈夫所毁的
to watching me arrive at the palace dressed as a woman
女人的样子去王宫
whose life was destroyed by her husband.
我想你应该知道
Oh, I think you'll find
她的不幸都得怪自己
she was the author of her own misfortunes.
剧集 | 维多利亚(2016) | 导航列表